California won't turn arrested illega...

California won't turn arrested illegal immigrants over to feds

There are 9 comments on the The Willits News story from Oct 6, 2013, titled California won't turn arrested illegal immigrants over to feds. In it, The Willits News reports that:

Reversing his position from a year ago, Gov. Jerry Brown on Saturday signed a law that shields illegal immigrants arrested on suspicion of many crimes from being turning over to immigration authorities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Willits News.

Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#1 Oct 6, 2013
A law that directly conflicts with federal law. What do you want to bet that the federal government does nothing about it. Why would the People's Republic of California want to shield criminals from justice? Could they be pandering to the Latino vote? Why would Latinos want criminals to be allowed to roam free reinforcing the stereotype that Latinos are criminals?
mexifornia suks

Buffalo, NY

#2 Oct 6, 2013
mexifornia is beyond help. They will sink into a 3rd world cesspool in the very near future. As for the rest of the country we need to tell the feds no bailouts for their stupidity. Pandering for votes? Yep that and cheap slave labor. Both parties are to blame for that strategy. Why would they want criminals? Because some of their relatives are the criminals.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5 Oct 6, 2013
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
A law that directly conflicts with federal law. What do you want to bet that the federal government does nothing about it. Why would the People's Republic of California want to shield criminals from justice? Could they be pandering to the Latino vote? Why would Latinos want criminals to be allowed to roam free reinforcing the stereotype that Latinos are criminals?
the feds only go after those who enforce the law not those who break it,otherwise there would be no criminal sanctuary cities,also goes to show the feds support violations against the constitution.
ajmed the REAL american

Juárez, Mexico

#7 Oct 6, 2013
def to amrika , long live the queen al akbar
pedro j castillo

Juárez, Mexico

#8 Oct 6, 2013
I am a Mexican form monterry I work at frysa grupo cassol and I really hate you americans always complaining about mexico you need mexico so much , so gringos shut up alreafy

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#9 Oct 6, 2013
pedro j castillo wrote:
I am a Mexican form monterry I work at frysa grupo cassol and I really hate you americans always complaining about mexico you need mexico so much , so gringos shut up alreafy
if mexico was so great your people would not break into the USA,says it all.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#12 Oct 6, 2013
So anchors of illegals and their illegal parents are been denied their freebies because of the shut down. Good, maybe they'll get desperate enough to leave.
jbrgn

Fort Worth, TX

#13 Oct 6, 2013
So much hatttred towards illegal aliens or illegal immigrants dont no y..they use their mouth to speak n to eat they use their feet to walk they use their eyes to see just as citizens their human ..they all have a heart what makes them different from a citizen..wow what this world has come too..its crazy
jbrgn

Fort Worth, TX

#14 Oct 6, 2013
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
So anchors of illegals and their illegal parents are been denied their freebies because of the shut down. Good, maybe they'll get desperate enough to leave.
CLOWN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 4 min Rico from East Lo... 9,477
News Why Hire More Border Patrol When Illegal Immigr... 7 min Red Crosse 40
News Rural America Braces for Labor Shortages After ... 35 min spud 2
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 50 min Katrina 147,140
News Mayor Emanuel, City of Chicago File Federal Law... 52 min spud 93
News 2 accused of selling fake immigration documents... 1 hr spud 4
News California sues Trump administration over sanct... 1 hr spud 6
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 2 hr Black Snake Moan 1,188
More from around the web