PHOTOS: Undocumented Parents Protest for Immigration Reform

Jul 16, 2014 Read more: WUSA-TV Washington 17
PHOTOS: Undocumented Parents Protest for Immigration Reform Protesters gathered in front of the White House to protest for Immigration Reform. Read more
sandy1

New City, NY

#2 Jul 18, 2014
These loudmouth leeches have no business being in our country whatsoever, it's too bad we don't have pro American leadership who would have rounded them up and deported all of them and their bratty anchors. That would shut them all up once and for all.
reader

Reno, NV

#3 Jul 18, 2014
Not only do illegals need to wear a F-ing body condom..so do American's with all the F-ing diseases they are gifting us with
sandy1

New City, NY

#4 Jul 18, 2014
reader wrote:
Not only do illegals need to wear a F-ing body condom..so do American's with all the F-ing diseases they are gifting us with
We wouldn't have this problem if the borders were secure,the existing laws were actually enforced and the vermin were shot on sight the minute they set foot on US soil.
reader

Reno, NV

#5 Jul 18, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We wouldn't have this problem if the borders were secure,the existing laws were actually enforced and the vermin were shot on sight the minute they set foot on US soil.
Yep, you're right, It's all about "lock and load bitchezz!!"
LMELAO

Omaha, NE

#6 Jul 18, 2014
They were in Phoenix last week lol!
sandy1

New City, NY

#7 Jul 18, 2014
reader wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, you're right, It's all about "lock and load bitchezz!!"
No doubt!!
reader

Reno, NV

#8 Jul 18, 2014
see, i really and truly have been right in the heart of the illegal alien ambush...from west covina, calif to here in reno nevada. They are so f-ing raciest and don't even want to consider being an American or Americanized..they are here only to kill steal and destroy anything and everything America has to offer their greedy selves ...from experience i could go on and on..and, no, I'm not white
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Jul 18, 2014
They will have miserable lives, we are on to them.
sandy1

New City, NY

#10 Jul 18, 2014
reader wrote:
see, i really and truly have been right in the heart of the illegal alien ambush...from west covina, calif to here in reno nevada. They are so f-ing raciest and don't even want to consider being an American or Americanized..they are here only to kill steal and destroy anything and everything America has to offer their greedy selves ...from experience i could go on and on..and, no, I'm not white
You are right,the leeching criminals blatantly violate our laws to get taxpayer funded freebies. They have already shown disregard for our laws by sneaking in to our country,and while their here they commit more crimes and make demands they no right to make. I don't care where an illegal comes from,Mexico,europe etc,they don't belong here and deserve nothing but deportation.
sandy1

New City, NY

#11 Jul 18, 2014
wild child wrote:
Yes,they will. And the real Americans will make sure of that.
reader

Reno, NV

#12 Jul 18, 2014
wild child wrote:
yeah wishful thinking..but here in reno they give generously to the illegals with free dental and medical many Americans can't afford...yeah, who said life was fair...not
reader

Reno, NV

#13 Jul 18, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right,the leeching criminals blatantly violate our laws to get taxpayer funded freebies. They have already shown disregard for our laws by sneaking in to our country,and while their here they commit more crimes and make demands they no right to make. I don't care where an illegal comes from,Mexico,europe etc,they don't belong here and deserve nothing but deportation.
I don't like to hate anyone but I can honestly say I HATE ILLEGAL F'ing ALIEN'S
sandy1

New City, NY

#14 Jul 18, 2014
reader wrote:
<quoted text> I don't like to hate anyone but I can honestly say I HATE ILLEGAL F'ing ALIEN'S
Me too. There is nothing innocent or even endearing about dirtbags who sneak into our country,pollute it with dirty anchors and force taxpayers to foot the bill. No other country allows this to happen. We need to show them No Mercy!
reader

Reno, NV

#15 Jul 18, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too. There is nothing innocent or even endearing about dirtbags who sneak into our country,pollute it with dirty anchors and force taxpayers to foot the bill. No other country allows this to happen. We need to show them No Mercy!
Amen to that, Sandy!!!
sandy1

New City, NY

#16 Jul 18, 2014
reader wrote:
<quoted text> Amen to that, Sandy!!!
Wild Child and I always said that once we have pro American leadership(starting in November) Operation Cleanup America will commence. Good Riddance leeching criminals!! Lol!
reader

Reno, NV

#17 Jul 18, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wild Child and I always said that once we have pro American leadership(starting in November) Operation Cleanup America will commence. Good Riddance leeching criminals!! Lol!
Oh I heard that!! A big F-ing HELL YEAH!!
sandy1

New City, NY

#18 Jul 18, 2014
reader wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I heard that!! A big F-ing HELL YEAH!!
Time to take America back! And if the treasonous libturds don't like it,Too Bad!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Smith County sheriff to testify on border secur... 59 min wild child 4
News DOJ wants Obama immigration actions to proceed ... 1 hr wild child 6
News Federal appeals court to take up Obama's immigr... 1 hr Donny Brook 1
News US Immigration Fight Heads to Federal Appeals C... 2 hr wild child 2
News Obama's 2nd term travails: A lame duck before h... (Jul '14) 2 hr Who Guessed it 39
News Panel to hear appeal on Obama immigration actions 3 hr Who Guessed it 36
News Is Jeb Bush Too Enthusiastic About Immigration? 3 hr Who Guessed it 2
News Obama's Immigration Reforms Stuck In Courts: Il... 20 hr Who Guessed it 50
More from around the web