Colorado's congressional GOP fracture...

Colorado's congressional GOP fractured on immigration

There are 42 comments on the Estes Park Trail-Gazette story from Mar 19, 2013, titled Colorado's congressional GOP fractured on immigration. In it, Estes Park Trail-Gazette reports that:

To understand the difficulty in passing comprehensive immigration reform on Capitol Hill, just ask Colorado's four House Republicans how they would tackle the problem.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Estes Park Trail-Gazette.

fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#25 Mar 22, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The new generation of lies from our little girl........
So now you claim you are doing better than 20 of the top 25 richest people in the world according to Forbes..........ROTFLMAO
People like........
The Walton's
The Gate's
The Jobs
Oprah
Tom Siebel
Larry Ellis
Jon Rubenstien
Lynsi Torres
Joe Francis
Lady Ga Ga
That all own homes here
So why are you too scared to travel here then my little girl???
Why not just hop in your private jet like these folks do and come down and shut me up?????
And tell us how many houses in SD are as nice as these houses????
Waiting my little girl..........Waiting.......
Owning a mansion in the ghetto doesn't mean you're rich. In that case, it's usually for tax reasons, that they're either using to lessen or get off from paying to either the US or Mexican governments. You wouldn't know anything about that, because you don't pay taxes. You're on SSI.

I'm sure they're not your circle of friends, big mouth! If they were, you wouldn't be here 24/7, whining about illegals on TOPIX.
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#26 Mar 22, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I want to go to a chit hole like that????
Not one great restaurant or one decent place to stay........
Besides Why would I want to meet a punk like you????
You are the one that claimed you were coming here to shut me up????
But then you got too scared..........LOL
Just like the other couple dozen people you told that you were getting on a airplane to fly and beat them up..........
Besides that you have lied time after time about meeting me.......
Besides canceling your trip to come down here When I went to So cal you ran away like a scared little girl???
So what about your claim you are flying to New York now to beat someone up???
Tell us why you are so scared of me????
You're not too well informed, are you? There are plenty of great restaurants in cosmopolitan SD:

http://www.sandiegorestaurants.com/top10.cfm

Like always, your stock is in evasion. The only problem is it's not worth much, like you!
fritobandito

United States

#29 Mar 22, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you are claiming the richest people in the world own houses in the Ghetto when this link you have been provided with dozens of times proves you a liar again..........LOL
Tell us why none of these houses have bars on the windows???
How are these 100 million dollar homes able to be in a ghetto with no walls around them????
http://www.lapuntarealty.com
A racist dirt bag like you would consider Harlem a ghetto, but this article shows that million dollar sales and homes are prevalent in that area:

http://nymag.com/realestate/features/48328/

Who's the liar now? In terms of low crime and highest per capita income, NYC is top of the rung. With a low crime rate per person, in comparison to other cities its size, it also boasts some of the most expensive real estate in the world.
fritobandito

United States

#30 Mar 22, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Been their and done that my little girl..........
Not one of them restaurants would hold a candle to what is in my neighborhood.......
Is that why you are too scared to come here???
You have never seen a Michelin rated restaurant with 4 stars???
Like you can't force a horse to drink, in your case, you can't force a dog from not eating in the gutter. So what are they serving up at that taco stand down the block, horse or cat meat?

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#31 Mar 22, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
A racist dirt bag like you would consider Harlem a ghetto, but this article shows that million dollar sales and homes are prevalent in that area:
http://nymag.com/realestate/features/48328/
Who's the liar now? In terms of low crime and highest per capita income, NYC is top of the rung. With a low crime rate per person, in comparison to other cities its size, it also boasts some of the most expensive real estate in the world.
Our little girl is back
fritobandito

United States

#32 Mar 22, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Our little girl is back
The truth smacks you over the head and all you have to say is "little girl." You're no accomplishment oriented. That's why you have to stretch a buck south of the border.

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#33 Mar 23, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>The truth smacks you over the head and all you have to say is "little girl." You're no accomplishment oriented. That's why you have to stretch a buck south of the border.
What else do you say to a little punk girl that is pretending to be a boy but is scared of her own shadow????

And she is so stupid that she keeps threatening people and setting dates to beat them up and never shows up making a fool of herself

Tell us what you say to a scardy cat like that?????

Why are you so scared of everyone??
fritobandito

United States

#34 Mar 23, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
What else do you say to a little punk girl that is pretending to be a boy but is scared of her own shadow????
And she is so stupid that she keeps threatening people and setting dates to beat them up and never shows up making a fool of herself
Tell us what you say to a scardy cat like that?????
Why are you so scared of everyone??
If I'm a woman, then you're a misogynist harassing women, fool! So, when was the last time you or any one in your Injun family got porked by a cowboy?
fritobandito

United States

#36 Mar 23, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one that threatened me my little girl..........
And then you got too scared and canceled your trip to come beat me up.........LOL
But you have done the same to dozens of men and women here
Why are you so scared of everyone???
So, when are you coming my way to fight?
fritobandito

Washington, PA

#38 Mar 23, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I move a inch to meet a transvestite like you???
You were the one that threatened me and claimed you were coming down here to shut me up for good..........LOL
But then you got to scared and ran away
Just like you have done to dozens of others here
Why are you so scared of even the ladies???
... because you're the one always pressing a fight. So, when are you gonna show?
fritobandito

Washington, PA

#40 Mar 23, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again my little girl
It was you that claimed you were coming here to shut me up for good
You claimed you were going to rape my wife
You claimed you were going to molest my kids
Now you proved that you are just a punk scared of your own shadow
Tell us why you got so scared you made a fool of yourself when you canceled your trip to shut me up?????
No, you proved that you're a gay blade into fetishes and all kinds of perversions, including children, and you're highly upset that I didn't show. You fell for it. I never booked a flight. If you're interested in a fight, then come on my way. I'll give you a real good one. In fact, there won't be any match. My stare alone will have you pissing in your pants.
fritobandito

Washington, PA

#41 Mar 23, 2013
Quirky wrote:
Yep Co. is going to the dogs.
Yeah, and you're the first in the kennel.
fritobandito

Washington, PA

#44 Mar 23, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so scared of everyone???
So, when are you gonna show for a fight? You whine like a chicken. I'm waiting.....
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#45 Mar 23, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and you're the first in the kennel.
You would Crap your drawers if you ever had to really answer to your Mouth.
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#46 Mar 23, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
You would Crap your drawers if you ever had to really answer to your Mouth.
Wanna bet? Now, get back in that cardboard box of yours and STFU!

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#47 Mar 23, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>No, you proved that you're a gay blade into fetishes and all kinds of perversions, including children, and you're highly upset that I didn't show. You fell for it. I never booked a flight. If you're interested in a fight, then come on my way. I'll give you a real good one. In fact, there won't be any match. My stare alone will have you pissing in your pants.
Really my little girl

Can you post a link??

Nope so you are a proven liar...

Why so scared??

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#48 Mar 23, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, and you're the first in the kennel.
Tell us why you are scared of him??
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#49 Mar 23, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna bet? Now, get back in that cardboard box of yours and STFU!
Sure thing there Keyboard Commando Boy.
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#50 Mar 24, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing there Keyboard Commando Boy.
The only "boy" is you. You're like an indentured servant before the Civil War, no different than a slave, except maybe for the color. Every race has their lowlifes, don't they?
fritobandito

United States

#52 Mar 24, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you only pretend to be a boy and we know you are a girl
Tell us why you are so scared of everyone???
Still with the misogynist BS, bigot? You're not too original.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 2 min Le Jimbo 3,641
News Criminal Aliens Are Being Released in US Becaus... 44 min Go Blue Forever 12
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 1 hr Tired of TAQIYA 957
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 5 hr quetzalcoatl 141,598
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 6 hr Quirky 6,693
News Hundreds Demand that Arizona Governor Doug Duce... 6 hr So You Know 14
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 7 hr Tom Clancey. 323
More from around the web