Colorado's congressional GOP fracture...

Colorado's congressional GOP fractured on immigration

There are 42 comments on the Estes Park Trail-Gazette story from Mar 19, 2013, titled Colorado's congressional GOP fractured on immigration. In it, Estes Park Trail-Gazette reports that:

To understand the difficulty in passing comprehensive immigration reform on Capitol Hill, just ask Colorado's four House Republicans how they would tackle the problem.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Estes Park Trail-Gazette.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dave Francis

United States

#1 Mar 20, 2013
A second law that must be demanded by THE PEOPLE is the mandatory E-Verify (H.R. 140) provision as part as the Save Act. E-Verify are increasing in its success rate, by connecting with State Department Vehicles and able to check a workers eligibility to work in the United States. This must be an imperative law to finally stop employers from hiring illegal aliens and being held accountable for cheating American workers, unless mitigating circumstances are involved.
There should be no excuse for not revising the hundred billion dollar annual cost of Birthright Citizenship for babies smuggled unknowingly passing agents of the government to gain citizenship. Its become a very lucrative business for people in foreign countries, sending pregnant women to America, to intentional gain citizenship for their children. The 14th amendment was included for slaves and there decedents, not for illegal aliens and it should be visited by the Supreme Court to clear up this chaos. The cost is too steep as it leads to such legislative bills as the DREAM ACT, FAMILY UNIFICATION and in time SANCTUARY CITIES. Using this route “Anchor Babies” as citizens in most cases inherits for the Mother a green card, which can then sponsor other family members. The more babies the mother has, which can be considerable, in the way of public benefits and entitlements for each child.
In conclusion its time for a new form of national ID, instead of everything based on the Social Security number that has been greatly abused. ID theft is rampant and hundreds of thousands of people find themselves without a credit card, personal data, employment as some criminal has accessed their private information. A mandated Identification card is the best answer to theft and a whole list of different positive reasons. With this plastic card containing your picture, thumb print and even a retinal scan, it will be difficult for anybody to forge it. The penalty for counterfeiting should be a term in prison and not just a fine. The same ID cards could also be used as a countrywide verification for people voting. Because of the lax regulations of the “right to vote Act” relying on a persons integrity and the threat of being prosecuted for perjury stating they are an American citizen, committing voter fraud doesn't seem to deter non-citizens from voting as its been illustrated after the presidential elections. It is my contention that Voter fraud” was prevalent in specifically Liberal States, counties and city precincts.
Right now congressional Representatives, the President are on the verge of giving a path to citizenship to people who broke our immigration laws. Our best hope to at least give no ground of any kind is to fight back by calling your politician at the Central Washington phone number at (202) 224-312.. LEARN THE VERACITY OF OUR BORDERS AND RESEARCH THE HIDDEN NEWS AND REPORTS AT AMERICANPATROL. ALSO SIGN THE PETITION AT NUMBERSUSA. Splash your Senator or Congressional House with post cards, demanding they stop the current path of overpopulation and Balkanization. Bombard Facebook and Twitter with information, as the other side do. Contact your local press and TV station, because the end is near for commonsense and also another hit on the hurting taxpayer. However the best avenue to get results is to directly phone your person in Congress via the aide and leave your argument against illegal immigration, a demand for the real wall, e-verify, repealing illegal aliens children gaining citizenship and of major importance a nation ID card for every citizen and legal resident.
Dave Francis

United States

#2 Mar 20, 2013
Prior to any form of potential legitimacy for illegal aliens the Real “R-E-A-L” fences (2 or 3) parallel fences, as according to the 2006 Secure Fence Act (H.R. 6061), must be revised and built , without any changes to the original blueprint. The Secure Fence Act of 2006, which was passed by a Republican Congress and signed by President George W. Bush. It authorized the construction of hundreds of miles of additional fencing along the border with Mexico. 2006. But the vast majority of the requirement was supposedly met with vehicle barriers and single-layer pedestrian fence. The original act specifically called for double-layer fencing, and only that only 36.3 miles of double-layered fencing that currently exist. However, the act was later amended to allow Border Security the judgment to determine which type of fencing was appropriate for diverse areas, which ended with the underfunding and lies, thus getting the attention of Pro-Sovereignty immigration organization AMERICA PATROL. The double layer fence stretching fifteen miles was to meet up with its counterpart.

Those activists who are for extending the fencing already have a model they can look to: a fence the federal government built more than 10 years ago along a 15-mile-stretch in San Diego, California to the coastal surf. The design is 15 to 20 foot structure, with the internal fence as seen outside maximum security prison enclosures, festooned with a razor concertina wire. Within these fencing barriers all weather access of fast alert roadways for Border Patrol interdiction transport. The more effective use of personnel and technology, such as unmanned aerial drones, ground-based sensors, satellites, radar coverage, with cameras; and physical infrastructure improvements to prevent unlawful entry by aliens into the United States and facilitate access to the international land and maritime borders by Customs and Border Protection, such as additional checkpoints, and vehicle barriers. On the American Patrol website there are videos and other information about the single fence, the real miles constructed, that separates us from South American countries and unequaled poverty.

A second law that must be demanded by THE PEOPLE is the mandatory E-Verify (H.R. 140) provision as part as the Save Act. E-Verify are increasing in its success rate, by connecting with State Department Vehicles and able to check a workers eligibility to work in the United States. This must be an imperative law to finally stop employers from hiring illegal aliens and being held accountable for cheating American workers, unless mitigating circumstances are involved.
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#4 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
I would agree
You know what is so funny about the fence is that liberal gun control will do nothing with out a sealed border
You can buy a AK here for around 500 bucks if you bought cases at a time
Pistols for around a 100 bucks...
I'm sure the Mexican Federales would be interested in talking to you about those prices, with handcuffs on! Moron....

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#5 Mar 21, 2013
Colorado is full of people who fled CA, and now they are trying to turn it into CA...what sense does that make?
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Mar 21, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure the Mexican Federales would be interested in talking to you about those prices, with handcuffs on! Moron....
nope, the federales will sell them at a 10% discount.

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#7 Mar 21, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to tell us they are at my house again like the last time you lied about that???

Remember everyone calling you a liar and when they never showed up everyone was laughing at you???

And now you are claiming that you are going to New York to beat up someone else???

Everyone knows you will never show up........

Tell us what daddy did to make you so scared????

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#8 Mar 21, 2013
lolol wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly..........That is who is selling them.

They have learned that if they arm the normal people that they will help them keep the narcos away......

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/17/mexi...
fritobandito

United States

#9 Mar 21, 2013
lolol wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know? Have you been arrested already? Transmitting from the pink penn? When's the last time you were down there?
fritobandito

United States

#10 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly..........That is who is selling them.
They have learned that if they arm the normal people that they will help them keep the narcos away......
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/17/mexi...
Yet the number of guns there isn't even a fraction of what they are in the US.

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#11 Mar 21, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know? Have you been arrested already? Transmitting from the pink penn? When's the last time you were down there?
Our little girl is back and scared as usual..........LOL

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#12 Mar 21, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
More guns per capita in Mexico than the USA..........LOL

Heck oslama sent thousands here alone......

Tell us why you are so scared of everyone????

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#13 Mar 21, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why you are scared of my wife my little girl???
fritobandito

United States

#14 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
More guns per capita in Mexico than the USA..........LOL
Heck oslama sent thousands here alone......
Tell us why you are so scared of everyone????
You got a link? If that's true, then why are you living there?
fritobandito

United States

#15 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why you are scared of my wife my little girl???
I pack plenty of fire power to not be scared, aside from the fact that I'm pretty good with an upper cut and a left hook to your face.
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#18 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not scared of my own shadow like you are
But there are millions of retired people that also live in Mexico and the old gray haired ladies are not as scared as you either
What did your daddy do to you too make you so scared???
Yeah, losers, for the most part, that couldn't make it or didn't have enough to live appropriately in the US. I see them all the time in Rosarito and Ensenada. Most of those people are not doing better than me. That I can vouch for....
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#19 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did you get so scared you canceled your trip to shut me up and made a fool of yourself???
And now every time you post you will see me or someone posting for me behind your every post
Why did you prove to everyone you are a scardy cat???
What's to stop you from coming to SD, money? Come on around my way and you're gonna see what's good for you.
Illegals R Fellons

Aurora, CO

#20 Mar 21, 2013
The illegal has already bankrupted hospitals, social services, and even some States. They are the reason our economy is in the poor condition that it is. They are the reason for our high unemployment rate as well. They have brought disease and bugs to the U.S. We have given them everything and they give us nothing but problems. To hell with them all, I say deport them all. They are here illegally yet they protest and march and riot so that they can get more and more rights that are supposed to be for the American Citizen, hell, they even get "in state" tuition rates now. They send back billions of dollars tom there home country each year. What the hell are we doing?...!?... Wake up America !! We are being invaded ! I pray for my grand kids, they will be living in an entirely different America than we know today.
Speak up, make yourself heard, together we might be able to make a difference. If you are one of those that sits back and just complains without actually trying to do something about the problem, then you will have to just accept what happens.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#21 Mar 22, 2013
Yep Co. is going to the dogs.

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#23 Mar 22, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, losers, for the most part, that couldn't make it or didn't have enough to live appropriately in the US. I see them all the time in Rosarito and Ensenada. Most of those people are not doing better than me. That I can vouch for....
The new generation of lies from our little girl........

So now you claim you are doing better than 20 of the top 25 richest people in the world according to Forbes..........ROTFLMAO

People like........

The Walton's
The Gate's
The Jobs
Oprah
Tom Siebel
Larry Ellis
Jon Rubenstien
Lynsi Torres
Joe Francis
Lady Ga Ga

That all own homes here

So why are you too scared to travel here then my little girl???

Why not just hop in your private jet like these folks do and come down and shut me up?????

And tell us how many houses in SD are as nice as these houses????

Waiting my little girl..........Waiting.......

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#24 Mar 22, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
What's to stop you from coming to SD, money? Come on around my way and you're gonna see what's good for you.
Why would I want to go to a chit hole like that????

Not one great restaurant or one decent place to stay........

Besides Why would I want to meet a punk like you????

You are the one that claimed you were coming here to shut me up????
But then you got too scared..........LOL

Just like the other couple dozen people you told that you were getting on a airplane to fly and beat them up..........

Besides that you have lied time after time about meeting me.......

Besides canceling your trip to come down here When I went to So cal you ran away like a scared little girl???

So what about your claim you are flying to New York now to beat someone up???

Tell us why you are so scared of me????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 10 min Nopal 1,080
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 16 min Nopal 8,670
News Donald Trump breaks with nation's only Latina g... 36 min Yuppiedink in Yor... 133
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr X Crypsis X 141,185
News Barrasso Expects Some 'Disagreements' with Trum... 1 hr Three Psyche 2
News Family Of Katie Steinle Sues Immigration Offici... 2 hr stupiditysanctioned 1
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 2 hr Brian_G 6,159
More from around the web