Republicans depart House immigration ...

Republicans depart House immigration group

There are 4 comments on the Sunherald.com story from Sep 20, 2013, titled Republicans depart House immigration group. In it, Sunherald.com reports that:

Texas Reps. John Carter and Sam Johnson said they can no longer be part of the effort because they don't trust President Barack Obama to enforce any legislation they write.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sunherald.com.

Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#1 Sep 21, 2013
they see the writing on the wall.

the majority of american citizens do not want the illegals here.

and we will get our way by voting out of office every politician that doesn't adhere to our will.

you can bank on it.
Brenda besson

United States

#2 Sep 21, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
they see the writing on the wall.
the majority of american citizens do not want the illegals here.
and we will get our way by voting out of office every politician that doesn't adhere to our will.
you can bank on it.
right thats true,plus they never really wanted it they were doing bipartisan shit.now all the republican are out only jeff flake left

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3 Sep 22, 2013
Are they up for reelection? I don't trust their motives...frankly there are so very few that I trust any more.
Brenda besson

United States

#4 Sep 22, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
Are they up for reelection? I don't trust their motives...frankly there are so very few that I trust any more.
the only one I trust 100% is steve king.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 1 min Quirky 4,344
News Justice Dept. warns sanctuary cities in immigra... 3 hr Retribution 31
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr NuRidersoftheePur... 145,032
News Is Trump building a blueprint for mass deportat... 4 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 49
News Under Trump, ICE arrests soar for migrants with... 4 hr Nostradamnuss 192
News Obama tells heckler he can't halt deportations ... (Nov '13) 4 hr Tony Montana 25
News Comments 4 hr 16 TEEN SHOTS chi... 46
More from around the web