Most Americans back path to citizenship for illegal immigrants: poll

Full story: mymixfm.com

The majority of Americans favor giving millions of illegal immigrants a way to earn citizenship, according to a survey released on Thursday, highlighting public support for efforts in Congress to reform immigration law.

Comments (Page 45)

Showing posts 881 - 890 of890
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1030
Jul 5, 2013
 
Juan wrote:
Wed Jul 3, 2013 11:01 AM
A founder of the Minuteman border-watch movement has pleaded not guilty to charges accusing him of sexually abusing three young girls.
Christopher Allen Simcox faces charges of child molestation, sexual conduct with a minor and furnishing obscene material to a child.
The 52-year-old pleaded not guilty Wednesday in Maricopa County Superior Court on Wednesday. He previously denied the abuse allegations during a police interview.
He has been accused of victimizing two 6-year-olds and a 5-year-old.
The Minuteman movement stepped into the spotlight in 2005 as illegal immigration heated up as a national political issue and Minuteman volunteers fanned out along the U.S.-Mexico border to spot and report illegal crossings.
we know that all pedophiles like children. and all pro-illegals like illegals. and all illegals are criminals.

but can we use the same logic when saying all minutemen are criminals or pedophiles?

as I see it, only someone brain dead, stupid would come to that conclusion.

so what does that make juan?
Armando

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1031
Jul 5, 2013
 
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
we know that all pedophiles like children. and all pro-illegals like illegals. and all illegals are criminals.
but can we use the same logic when saying all minutemen are criminals or pedophiles?
as I see it, only someone brain dead, stupid would come to that conclusion.
so what does that make juan?
What ignorant you are asian guy. How dare you say that work and live without papers in another country is a crime? You have to read more and better literature my friend. Also the bill refers to 11 million undocumented: Hispanics, European and...Asians. I hope you're not actually Asian, because my first thought of the people of that region is wise and honorable..Well although among so much wisdom there is one other like you.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Level 9

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1032
Jul 5, 2013
 
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
rubio was in the same position cruz was in last year.
..and then, we had the flipflop.
Rubio's from Florida, Cruz is from Texas. You might not think that matters, but it does to us in Texas. I want him to be the new picture of AZZHOLE in the dictionary as long as he is in DC. I dont want him to "get along" or be liked. I didn't send him up there to be "liked", and I am just one that had alot to him being there.
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1033
Jul 6, 2013
 
Armando wrote:
<quoted text> What ignorant you are asian guy. How dare you say that work and live without papers in another country is a crime? You have to read more and better literature my friend. Also the bill refers to 11 million undocumented: Hispanics, European and...Asians. I hope you're not actually Asian, because my first thought of the people of that region is wise and honorable..Well although among so much wisdom there is one other like you.
another juan?

are you brain dead, stupid too?

the "undocumented" that you are referring to are not citizens of the usa. they are FOREIGNERS. citizens of OTHER countries.

they have absolutely NO business being in the usa.

as for your "first thought of the people in asia being wise and honorable"...that confirms my belief that you are INDEED brain dead, stupid.

you don't know shit. yup. ANOTHER juan.
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1034
Jul 6, 2013
 
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>Rubio's from Florida, Cruz is from Texas. You might not think that matters, but it does to us in Texas. I want him to be the new picture of AZZHOLE in the dictionary as long as he is in DC. I dont want him to "get along" or be liked. I didn't send him up there to be "liked", and I am just one that had alot to him being there.
capitol hill is full of politicians that come from all over the usa. and up to now, many have truly failed to measure up.

you say cruz is different?

the info I found on him seems to indicate so. but we have all been disappointed so many times, I will hold judgment for now.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Cruz
https://www.numbersusa.com/content/elections/...

frankly, all I see now is someone willing to say anything to get to the top pole position. and then, flipflop.
Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1035
Jul 6, 2013
 
Most Americans back citizenship for illegal aliens specially the over 20 million unemployed Americans. They would rather the illegal aliens have those jobs and feed their families and allow their American families go hungry.
Armando

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1036
Jul 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
another juan?
are you brain dead, stupid too?
the "undocumented" that you are referring to are not citizens of the usa. they are FOREIGNERS. citizens of OTHER countries.
they have absolutely NO business being in the usa.
as for your "first thought of the people in asia being wise and honorable"...that confirms my belief that you are INDEED brain dead, stupid.
you don't know shit. yup. ANOTHER juan.
Hahaha as you wish jackie chan.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Level 9

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1038
Jul 6, 2013
 
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
capitol hill is full of politicians that come from all over the usa. and up to now, many have truly failed to measure up.
you say cruz is different?
the info I found on him seems to indicate so. but we have all been disappointed so many times, I will hold judgment for now.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Cruz
https://www.numbersusa.com/content/elections/...
frankly, all I see now is someone willing to say anything to get to the top pole position. and then, flipflop.
Yes Sir, you know he has one of these web sites. I've let him make it so far, but if he fks up I will be on his azz.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Level 9

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1211
Jul 21, 2013
 
Spamming this site as well.
John Kenney

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1235
Jul 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Anyone who needs a Verified SSN and Birth certifcate, should email me at pobama25@yahoo. com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 881 - 890 of890
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Dems Hagan, Nunn, Grimes among big winners in S... 11 min barefoot2626 9
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 19 min X -Man- 218,270
U.S. court deportations fall 43 percent over fi... 20 min Dee Dee Dee 1
On Tax Day, A Reminder That Undocumented Immigr... 52 min CRIMMIGRANTS 7
Poverty is American, not racial, problem 59 min Jawga Boy 77
Illegal Immigration Costs North Carolina Taxpay... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 88
C.T's Pit.. 1 hr wild child 8
•••
•••
•••
•••