Young illegal immigrants coming out of the shadows

May 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Star-Telegram.com

She was tiny and trembling and looked so very vulnerable. Barely 15, having already experienced a lifetime of hardships since losing her mother at 5 and crossing the desert with her father, she clutched a microphone before a crowd in New York's Union Square.

Comments
11,461 - 11,480 of 11,613 Comments Last updated Apr 3, 2013

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLLL!!!!!!

Four more years Obama!!!

;)

“Conservatives Are Liars!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

Miss Chevious wrote:
<quoted text>
I sent your photo and Richard Guerra's photo to 14 law enforcement agencies that handle online bullying and online sexual abuse of women.
I have asked you BOTH countless times to leave me alone
Numerous sample posts of your non stop harassment of female posters accompanied the photos.
Do you look good in stripes, vato?
You're ridiculous! You BEG for attention and you know it, Gloria. I highly doubt you have sent any photos to "14 law enforcement agencies," and no one has sexually abused you.

I have never seen you ask anyone to leave you alone; it's YOU always posting to or baiting men to post to you. You're a liar in other words.
Miss Chevious

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're ridiculous! You BEG for attention and you know it, Gloria. I highly doubt you have sent any photos to "14 law enforcement agencies," and no one has sexually abused you.
I have never seen you ask anyone to leave you alone; it's YOU always posting to or baiting men to post to you. You're a liar in other words.
I dont want attention from Topix's bottomfeeders. Give me more credit Rose.

I prepared a form letter including the pictures THEY posted of themselves. Plus lots of sample postings. Its easy and fun

If I was a liar, I would be working for President Sotero Rose
Miss Chevious

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

Its only Topix, people! Sit back and relax on this beautiful Sunday afternoon

I am playing a Saga CD

1. One Nation Arise

2. Ode toto a Dying People

3. Tommorow is always too late

Level 3

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hey Rose!

It's good to see you posting. Hope you're doing well.

;)
Miss Chevious

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

For the deluded liberals and the minority deadbests

Whats the difference between an Romney supporter and an Obama supporter

A Romney supporter WORKS for a living

and an

Obama supporter VOTES for a living!

AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHaHHAAH
Miss Chevious

Redford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

1,900,243 law enforcement agencies!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

God do I need a big dik.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

Racism and illegal immigration. The evil of white Nationalism. Hateful racists hiding behind a movement.

http://wwew.irehr.org/race-racism-and-white-n...

Anti-immigration is White Nationalism

Posted on Monday, November 23rd, 2009 at 8:39 am. Written by Sarah Viets

After reading about the John Tanton Network’s relationship to eugenics and possibly sterilization, I finally broke down in tears. As a researcher who studies white nationalism and anti-immigration for a civil rights organization, the majority of what I read is deeply offensive. It usually doesn’t bother me; I see my work as a necessary tool to educate people about white nationalism in a post-civil rights era. But as I re-read how eugenics scholars may have advocated for the forced sterilization of non-Christian people who weren’t white, I turned off my desk lamp and went home for the night.

http://imagine2050.newcomm.org/2009/11/23/ant...
Miss Chevious

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

"Our enemy has blue eyes and pale skin."
"We have got to eliminate the Gringo if we have to kill him.
Brown Nationalist
Professor Jose Luis Gutierrez, President of Chicano Studies at University of Texas

“laissez les bons temps rouler!”

Level 9

¿Como quieres los huevos?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
He's full of shit, Rose. Besides, he should expect a couple of dudes in white coats if he actually mailed letter to law enforcement.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Hmmmm! I wonder what the Dems got going on with Walmart?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/bill-c...

Bill Clinton opens annual NYC meeting with call for action on pressing world problems

NEW YORK — Former President Bill Clinton on Sunday challenged Wal-Mart to open a store in Libya and help create jobs in the world’s most troubled areas.
“If the new president of Libya asked you to open a store in Tripoli, would you consider it?” Clinton asked Wal-Mart CEO Mike Duke at the opening session of the Clinton Global Initiative.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/04/cali...

California State Teachers' Retirement System Suing Walmart Execs In Wake Of Bribery Scandal

The California State Teachers' Retirement System which holds more than 5.3 million shares of Wal-Mart Stores Inc.,

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

Michelle Obama, Wal-Mart partner on healthy foods program

And Obama himself told supporters at an AFL-CIO forum in 2007 that he would not shop at Wal-Mart.
"Lots has happened since 2007," Obama press secretary Robert Gibbs said Thursday. "I think we're all in a different time."
At least it won't be hard for the first family to find a Wal-Mart. The retailer has announced plans to build four stores in the District as part of its bid to move into more urban areas after saturating rural and suburban America. Several D.C. Council members, including Marion Barry (D-Ward 8) and Chairman Kwame R. Brown (D), attended Thursday's event.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

freebird wrote:
Bill Clinton opens annual NYC meeting with call for action on pressing world problems
NEW YORK — Former President Bill Clinton on Sunday challenged Wal-Mart to open a store in Libya and help create jobs in the world’s most troubled areas.
“If the new president of Libya asked you to open a store in Tripoli, would you consider it?” Clinton asked Wal-Mart CEO Mike Duke at the opening session of the Clinton Global Initiative.
California State Teachers' Retirement System Suing Walmart Execs In Wake Of Bribery Scandal
The California State Teachers' Retirement System which holds more than 5.3 million shares of Wal-Mart Stores Inc.,
And Obama himself told supporters at an AFL-CIO forum in 2007 that he would not shop at Wal-Mart.
"Lots has happened since 2007," Obama press secretary Robert Gibbs said Thursday. "I think we're all in a different time."
At least it won't be hard for the first family to find a Wal-Mart. The retailer has announced plans to build four stores in the District as part of its bid to move into more urban areas after saturating rural and suburban America. Several D.C. Council members, including Marion Barry (D-Ward 8) and Chairman Kwame R. Brown (D), attended Thursday's event.
Well what do you think Free? What's your take on it?

Level 9

Martinez, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

--X-- Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rose!
It's good to see you posting. Hope you're doing well.
;)
Hi there, X and thank you.

Nothing much changes does it?

I'm doing well--hope you are also.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

--X-- Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Well what do you think Free? What's your take on it?
My take is that the Dems are no better than the Repubs. They both talk a gang of sh!t, but in the end, they will do anything to help themselves. I still say they all belong to the same club and have the masses not knowing what to do. Voting for the lesser of 2 evils is not the answer.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hi there, X and thank you.
Nothing much changes does it?
I'm doing well--hope you are also.
I'm doing good.

No, nothing changes, and I've truly become tired of being falsely accused of things just to serve the vindictive malicious rancor of a disgruntled emotionally unbalanced poster. It's got to stop.

Level 9

Martinez, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

freebird wrote:
I'm sure there are plenty of Republicans who shop at Walmart, fb.

Lots of Mexicans do too........in Mexico. LOL!

Walmart México
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wal-Mart de México S.A.B. de C.V.

Wal-Mart de Mexico (BMV: WALMEXV), is a Mexican public corporation.

It has been traded in the Mexican Stock Exchange since 1977 [1]. The company was founded in 1930 as Cifra by Jerónimo Arango. The company grew and in 1991 Cifra and Wal-Mart Stores Inc, signed a joint venture agreement. This agreement allowed cooperation between the two companies and the opening of Walmart stores and Sam's Clubs in Mexico. Then in 1997 Walmart increased its stake by acquiring 51% of Cifra stock. Once the acquisition was completed Cifra was renamed, the new company became Wal-Mart de Mexico, S.A. de C.V.

Walmart again increased its stake in Wal-Mart de Mexico to 60% in April 2000.[1] After completing the acquisition of Walmart's operations in Central America, in January 2010, Walmart Mexico absorbed Walmart Centroamérica and changed their name to Walmart Mexico y Centroamérica.

At the end of December 2011 Walmart operates 2037 retail outlets in Mexico including restaurants and supermarkets, under the names Walmart, Superama, Suburbia, VIPS, Sam's Club and Bodega Aurrerá.

As of 2012 the company was Mexico's largest private sector employer with 209,000 employees. One fifth of the Walmart stores in the world are in Mexico.[2] It competes with Soriana, Comercial Mexicana, Chedraui, H-E-B, Casa Ley, and S-Mart.

Wal-Mart de México is the biggest retail company in Latin America.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walmart_M%C3%A9x...

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
My take is that the Dems are no better than the Repubs. They both talk a gang of sh!t, but in the end, they will do anything to help themselves. I still say they all belong to the same club and have the masses not knowing what to do. Voting for the lesser of 2 evils is not the answer.
Well politicians are politicians are politicians that much is true and it really is a situation of the "lesser of two evils" and likely always will be because we are dealing with people on bother political sides that have power and are backed by more people with power in addition to large sums of money. So..what do we do.

Romney, is a champion for the wealthy. Anyone who doesn't admit that is either blind or just plain stupid.

The wealthy have had their way for a long time in this country and yes we need them to invest and create jobs but how much easier can we make it for them? How much is enough for people who make billions of dollars off of the American public. Thin about it Free, Billions of dollars and these wealthy folk are fighting and lobbying to prevent having to pay more taxes.

I've been around wealthy people all my life. Like with anything not all of them are the same. They don't all live, eat and breath greed but we have come to a crossroads in this country where changes have to be made and realities have to addressed on what kind of society we want to have in this country.

Romney is with the wealth. They support him. He is their champion.

“a smile for my friends”

Level 5

Since: Jul 07

rochester, n. y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
But what other choice do we have Free?
Armed revolt?

“laissez les bons temps rouler!”

Level 9

¿Como quieres los huevos?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

--X-- Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Well politicians are politicians are politicians that much is true and it really is a situation of the "lesser of two evils" and likely always will be because we are dealing with people on bother political sides that have power and are backed by more people with power in addition to large sums of money. So..what do we do.
Romney, is a champion for the wealthy. Anyone who doesn't admit that is either blind or just plain stupid.
The wealthy have had their way for a long time in this country and yes we need them to invest and create jobs but how much easier can we make it for them? How much is enough for people who make billions of dollars off of the American public. Thin about it Free, Billions of dollars and these wealthy folk are fighting and lobbying to prevent having to pay more taxes.
I've been around wealthy people all my life. Like with anything not all of them are the same. They don't all live, eat and breath greed but we have come to a crossroads in this country where changes have to be made and realities have to addressed on what kind of society we want to have in this country.
Romney is with the wealth. They support him. He is their champion.
"The wealthy have had their way for a long time in this country and yes we need them to invest and create jobs but how much easier can we make it for them?"

We can reward those that 'truly' create jobs. Not those like Romney who hedge their bets against our economy by investing in offshore accounts.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

I shop there also. I liked Mexico until this whole illegal immigration got out of hand.
<quoted text>
I'm sure there are plenty of Republicans who shop at Walmart, fb.
Lots of Mexicans do too........in Mexico. LOL!
Walmart México
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wal-Mart de México S.A.B. de C.V.
Wal-Mart de Mexico (BMV: WALMEXV), is a Mexican public corporation.
It has been traded in the Mexican Stock Exchange since 1977 [1]. The company was founded in 1930 as Cifra by Jerónimo Arango. The company grew and in 1991 Cifra and Wal-Mart Stores Inc, signed a joint venture agreement. This agreement allowed cooperation between the two companies and the opening of Walmart stores and Sam's Clubs in Mexico. Then in 1997 Walmart increased its stake by acquiring 51% of Cifra stock. Once the acquisition was completed Cifra was renamed, the new company became Wal-Mart de Mexico, S.A. de C.V.
Walmart again increased its stake in Wal-Mart de Mexico to 60% in April 2000.[1] After completing the acquisition of Walmart's operations in Central America, in January 2010, Walmart Mexico absorbed Walmart Centroamérica and changed their name to Walmart Mexico y Centroamérica.
At the end of December 2011 Walmart operates 2037 retail outlets in Mexico including restaurants and supermarkets, under the names Walmart, Superama, Suburbia, VIPS, Sam's Club and Bodega Aurrerá.
As of 2012 the company was Mexico's largest private sector employer with 209,000 employees. One fifth of the Walmart stores in the world are in Mexico.[2] It competes with Soriana, Comercial Mexicana, Chedraui, H-E-B, Casa Ley, and S-Mart.
Wal-Mart de México is the biggest retail company in Latin America.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walmart_M%C3%A9x...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••