Internet bloggers try to deport forum-friendly immigrant

Dec 28, 2007 Full story: 4,943

This is not a joke. There are a handful of people on this forum who are threatening to have a poster deported. This person has made no trouble on this forum; has contributed in a civil and friendly manner and has had polite conversations with other posters on this forum. I think it is unconscionable that this band of online vigilantes believes they have the power and authority to report someone to ICE. They have posted that they have notified ICE by e-mail with samples of this person's posts.

I believe this is way out of line and should be stopped immediately. This forum and the Internet are not the place for bloggers to be making threats of reporting and deporting anyone. Full Story
Winston

Lexington, NC

#4378 Feb 9, 2008
politica wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am a strong woman myself . I have a problem with a person trying to entice hatred or lowering others point of view just because they don't agree with their own.....
Well, I am tired of all the illegal parasites living off of my tax dollars, with their anchor rats overcrowding our schools...tired of them driving drunk on our highways, leaving death and destruction in their wake.

I am tired of them molesting our children and murdering our citizens.

I am tired of them using our emergency rooms for a cold, leaving without paying their bill and bankrupting hospitals.

I am tired of them sneaking across the border in the dark of the night like the low life skunks they are just to drop an anchor rat in order to sponge of of my country.

I am tired of them using the government programs set up for legal American citizens...tired of them taking jobs from our own low skilled workers...tired of them stealing identities....tired of the gangs, loud music, living 15 to a 2 bedroom apartment, driving property values down..driving the cost of insurance and health care up....

I am tired of the parasitic element that feel entitled to march and demand rights in a country that they are in illegally.

Frankly, I am tired of all of you illegal scum sucking parasites and it is well past time that you go the he11 home!
Winston

Lexington, NC

#4379 Feb 9, 2008
Wild Irish Rose2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who's talking you ignoramus. You blabber on and on and say absolutely nothing. YOu and your friends are the one's who made a mountain out of a molehill over this, not me. YOu are so full of your own self-importance you can't even see the truth.
I didn't do any "backstabbing" anywhere dumba**. It was right here for anyone to see and read. You are so pathetic you make me feel sorry for you. I don't sneak around to "private forums" and bash people like you do. At least I have the guts to say things out in the open. And the extent of the whole thing that you and your cats have blown way out of proportion is this: "That guy has turned into a real jerk." I said "jerk." Geeeez, get over it. Oh that's right you can't let anything go because you love your stupid little games too much. Since when were you such good buddies with FTP? You weren't, so there's no reason for you to be coming to his defense is there? What a phony hypocrite like all the rest of your friends.
Yet another "I did nothing wrong" post....

Winston

Lexington, NC

#4381 Feb 9, 2008
mudstomper13 wrote:
<quoted text>Which is what this thread was based on. Your buddy Rose was trying to entice hatred because she didn't agree with those who were against Dolph. She started this thread in hopes of finding a posse to back her up, a posse to help lower our point of view because she didn't agree.
And it blew up in her face.....lol. Big time!
politica

Tacoma, WA

#4382 Feb 9, 2008
mudstomper13 wrote:
<quoted text>Which is what this thread was based on. Your buddy Rose was trying to entice hatred because she didn't agree with those who were against Dolph. She started this thread in hopes of finding a posse to back her up, a posse to help lower our point of view because she didn't agree.
I don't agree with most of the points of views here but, as for Ms, Wild Irish Rose she has always respected mine and I respect her for that, even though she might not agree with, I am hispanic and you know a hispanic blogger here is like a sheep inside a barn with a pack of wolfs,,,, but when I was young and in Jr high in L.A. on Fridays after school the african -american kids used to beat up all the hispanics, one time I came home crying and afraid and told my dad and he said" Are they monters? I said no, he said they are people just like you, And I never forgot that.. From what I have read re- Ms Rose points of view I have always seen her speak her mind and defend herself against attacks, and I agree with her 100%
politica

Tacoma, WA

#4383 Feb 9, 2008
mudstomper13 wrote:
See Mr. Mudstomper, I wasn't mean to you was I,.. You give respect you get respect.... That is what is about especially here that we are all adults, I think.?

“a smile for my friends”

Level 5

Since: Jul 07

rochester, n. y.

#4384 Feb 9, 2008
For the People wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I will not post as much if at all. But I do not support illegal immigration. I despise it. Peace George.
hey guy, if you fall off a horse, ya just readjust your saddle and climb back on. i havnt heard one person say today that you shouldnt keep posting. any ways, peace to you to ftp....me

“PATRICK”

Since: Oct 07

United States

#4389 Feb 9, 2008
politica wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree with most of the points of views here but, as for Ms, Wild Irish Rose she has always respected mine and I respect her for that, even though she might not agree with, I am hispanic and you know a hispanic blogger here is like a sheep inside a barn with a pack of wolfs,,,, but when I was young and in Jr high in L.A. on Fridays after school the african -american kids used to beat up all the hispanics, one time I came home crying and afraid and told my dad and he said" Are they monters? I said no, he said they are people just like you, And I never forgot that.. From what I have read re- Ms Rose points of view I have always seen her speak her mind and defend herself against attacks, and I agree with her 100%
"I am hispanic and you know a hispanic blogger here is like a sheep inside a barn with a pack of wolfs"

I have no problem with Hispanics, so I guess I'm missing your point. I only know of one regular poster that likes to insult all Hispanics, rather than just illegal aliens, but people like that poster really don't count. That poster never provides anything of substance. Point being, most of us aren't racist, so you being Hispanic really doesnt mean anything.

You say you've seen Rose defend herself against attacks, so surely you've seen her start the attacks too, Like this thread.

“PATRICK”

United States

#4392 Feb 9, 2008
AZwildcats wrote:
<quoted text>Myself, I don't want any respect from you holmes, nor do I want to give you any, you people have blamed whites for everything that goes wrong, you put out hate toward whites, and you wonder why a majority of whites in America do not like you? did you miss something?
AZ, my biggest problem with those types of people is there are so many of them who feel we owe them something. I'm not talking about illegals, but about American citizens. I would explain myself but WIR would yell "racism", but I'm sure you now what I'm talking about.

“a smile for my friends”

Level 5

rochester, n. y.

#4393 Feb 9, 2008
AZwildcats wrote:
<quoted text>Myself, I don't want any respect from you holmes, nor do I want to give you any, you people have blamed whites for everything that goes wrong, you put out hate toward whites, and you wonder why a majority of whites in America do not like you? did you miss something?
hey Az, we should find out first whether tis person is an ilegal or an actual american. if they or thier parents or grandparents came here the right, lawfull way. thenuncle sam says they are americans. you live i arizona and see border jumpers every day. i lived in brownsville tx. for nearly a year once and ive seen it to. i know you got reasons to hate hispanics. bbut only hate the ones who deserve it. i would hate to find out i was hating an american.
politica

Tacoma, WA

#4394 Feb 9, 2008
Winston wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I am tired of all the illegal parasites living off of my tax dollars, with their anchor rats overcrowding our schools...tired of them driving drunk on our highways, leaving death and destruction in their wake.
I am tired of them molesting our children and murdering our citizens.
I am tired of them using our emergency rooms for a cold, leaving without paying their bill and bankrupting hospitals.
I am tired of them sneaking across the border in the dark of the night like the low life skunks they are just to drop an anchor rat in order to sponge of of my country.
I am tired of them using the government programs set up for legal American citizens...tired of them taking jobs from our own low skilled workers...tired of them stealing identities....tired of the gangs, loud music, living 15 to a 2 bedroom apartment, driving property values down..driving the cost of insurance and health care up....
I am tired of the parasitic element that feel entitled to march and demand rights in a country that they are in illegally.
Frankly, I am tired of all of you illegal scum sucking parasites and it is well past time that you go the he11 home!
You are making an Ass u ... Stereotyping others because of their race .. The Ignoramus, Parasite, Cockroach is yourself, That't right spit that venon out,, if it will make you feel better,, becasue I don't think the antidote for venon will work on you.... I am Home....IDIOTA... that's Idiot for pendejos like youself......And me and my 20 milllllllllion neighbors are here to stay,, like it or not.....LOL......
Kulturkampf

Lakewood, NJ

#4395 Feb 9, 2008
AZwildcats wrote:
.....time cures everything, and it will, just give it a chance :)
I can't wait that long! Why don't you drop dead right now?!!!
politica

Tacoma, WA

#4397 Feb 9, 2008
mudstomper13 wrote:
<quoted text>
"I am hispanic and you know a hispanic blogger here is like a sheep inside a barn with a pack of wolfs"

I have no problem with Hispanics, so I guess I'm missing your point.
Let me rephrase it " A hispanic blogger that disagrees with most of these blogs."

I only know of one regular poster that likes to insult all Hispanics, rather than just illegal aliens, but people like that poster really don't count. That poster never provides anything of substance. Point being, most of us aren't racist, so you being Hispanic really doesnt mean anything.
You say you've seen Rose defend herself against attacks, so surely you've seen her start the attacks too, Like this thread.
I am not going to speak bad or insult someone that has not disrespected my point of view, Even if they consider it to be erroneous. And I don't like to use the word racist I feel it is over used, but when someone insults and assumes that all hispanics are here illegally and come here by jumping the fence that gets me irritated, and you well said it, people that think like that don't count, but tell it to " Winston... Oh yeah he/she/it.. doesn't count...lol....

Since: Mar 07

Gales Creek

#4399 Feb 9, 2008
politica wrote:
<quoted text>
You are making an Ass u ... Stereotyping others because of their race .. The Ignoramus, Parasite, Cockroach is yourself, That't right spit that venon out,, if it will make you feel better,, becasue I don't think the antidote for venon will work on you.... I am Home....IDIOTA... that's Idiot for pendejos like youself......And me and my 20 milllllllllion neighbors are here to stay,, like it or not.....LOL......
"Stereotyping others because of their race"

huh? where did she do that? If YOU can't understand the difference between an invader of this country and someone of a race, then that only shows your ignorance and prejudices. Fact is, a vast majority of criminal illegal invaders come from mexico. Your statement would have me believe that you think ALL criminal illegal invaders are mexicans. That makes YOU the racist, because YOU can't see beyond skin color. As far as they are here to stay.....guess again.

“PATRICK”

United States

#4407 Feb 9, 2008
AZwildcats wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you must be thinking of me, huh Mud?
Nope AZ, not you. I remember you posting some very interesting articles about illegal aliens.

“PATRICK”

United States

#4411 Feb 9, 2008
politica wrote:
<quoted text> I am not going to speak bad or insult someone that has not disrespected my point of view, Even if they consider it to be erroneous. And I don't like to use the word racist I feel it is over used, but when someone insults and assumes that all hispanics are here illegally and come here by jumping the fence that gets me irritated, and you well said it, people that think like that don't count, but tell it to " Winston... Oh yeah he/she/it.. doesn't count...lol....
Winston has never made a racist remark, and she has plenty of good info. I understand you are a buddy to Rose, but you shouldn't attack Winston just because Rose has a serious jealousy problem with Winston.

“Love Is a Rose”

Level 1

Since: Sep 07

Oakland, CA

#4412 Feb 9, 2008
mudstomper13 wrote:
That's a lie.

“PATRICK”

United States

#4413 Feb 9, 2008
politica wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you an American citizen? If so, you really should reread Winstons post. Winston is fighting for American citizens!

If you are an illegal, then your ranting makes perfect sense.

We don't need a single illegal in the US! Illegals are nothing but a drain on our economy.

Give me one good reason why American citizens should support illegal aliens.

“Love Is a Rose”

Level 1

Since: Sep 07

Oakland, CA

#4414 Feb 9, 2008
For the People wrote:
<quoted text>Everything they called me is true. What you called me is true. What people call me at work is true. I lost. I had a false sense of friendship. That was my fault. I realize now, whether the internet or in life, I will always be on the outside.
I don't believe that FTP. You have your wife and I'm sure all sorts of friends. This is just the Internet--you didn't need to do anything to be accepted by anyone. You're free to say whatever you want anywhere. My calling you a "jerk" was my way of feeling frustrated by the way you were posting to people and especially George. I just didn't understand it. I'm glad you came back though. I don't dislike you at all. He11, I don't even know you just like hardly anyone really knows anyone on the Internet. I am sorry you felt hurt though. That was not my intention at all. I guess I thought that someone who posted the kinds of things you did wasn't the type to get hurt, but now I see that some of us who post the most offensive or insulting, or whatever you want to call it, posts are the ones who are sometimes the most sensitive. Look at AZ. You two seem to have a lot in common--and that isn't a bad thing btw. I really am sorry for hurting your feelings FTP. I really feel bad about that.

“a smile for my friends”

Level 5

rochester, n. y.

#4415 Feb 9, 2008
AZwildcats wrote:
<quoted text>George, why would I hate Hispanics, I am 25% of one, my Dad was 50%, my grandma 100%, I just hate the ones that whine, whine, and say America owes them, and that whites are racists (all whites) it gets old my friend.
aaahhhhh, i missunderstood. any ways, good night buddy.got try and catch a few zzzzzs for my flight

“PATRICK”

United States

#4417 Feb 9, 2008
Wild Irish Rose2 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie.
No, it's not a lie at all. It is very much the truth and you know it. You really believed people would come pouring in, telling us how awful we were. Kinda backfired on you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Americans are starting to really hate mexic... (Oct '07) 13 min Taco Belle 1,460
64% of Utahns disapprove of Obama's immigration... 15 min Jock Strapp 6
Democrats optimistic on 2016 presidential chances 4 hr Kid_Tomorrow 6
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 12 hr American Werewolves 137,130
New Congress may move swiftly to raise H-1B cap 12 hr itsme2 5
Democrats ramp up calls for Grimma s resignatio... 13 hr xxxraytred 17
NM construction industry impacted by immigratio... 14 hr Cricket 23 3
More from around the web