Democratic Lawmaker: GOP Base 'Animat...

Democratic Lawmaker: GOP Base 'Animated By Racism'

There are 59 comments on the National Public Radio story from Apr 13, 2014, titled Democratic Lawmaker: GOP Base 'Animated By Racism'. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

An overhaul to the nation's broken immigration system remains stalled because "the Republican base does have elements that are animated by racism," the head of the House committee to elect Democratic lawmakers said Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Cat74

Des Plaines, IL

#2 Apr 13, 2014
Oh, let them have their fun. It is all they have to present to the American people, and they have become a gigantic joke. Anyone who saw the American Government back down to a handful of Armed militia yesterday knows how important that 2nd Amendment really is right now. It is no wonder the addled Democrats want to get rid of it. Good luck with that!!!
Your Ex

Grand Junction, CO

#3 Apr 13, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
Democrats are at the end of their ropes when they pull the outdated, stupid race card out as a last resort.
Benghazi.
Benghazi?
Bless you!
Need a tissue?
foster

Ashburn, VA

#4 Apr 13, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Oh, let them have their fun. It is all they have to present to the American people, and they have become a gigantic joke. Anyone who saw the American Government back down to a handful of Armed militia yesterday knows how important that 2nd Amendment really is right now. It is no wonder the addled Democrats want to get rid of it. Good luck with that!!!
Dont be ridiclous. We've disarmed militias several times throughout history. When the rabbitt fires back we shall see the resolve of an armed mob
Cat74

Des Plaines, IL

#5 Apr 13, 2014
Maybe we have backed down to militias in the past, but yesterday the Government Goons were running away like little girls, They looked pretty weak. It was amusing unless you were one of the goons. If this was the first test of whether Obama's people will fire on Americans, it failed.
sandy1

New City, NY

#6 Apr 13, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont be ridiclous. We've disarmed militias several times throughout history. When the rabbitt fires back we shall see the resolve of an armed mob
Typical treasonous libturd. Here's a newsflash, the real Americans will not stand down against tyranny we are locked& loaded and in a bad mood.
sandy1

New City, NY

#7 Apr 13, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Maybe we have backed down to militias in the past, but yesterday the Government Goons were running away like little girls, They looked pretty weak. It was amusing unless you were one of the goons. If this was the first test of whether Obama's people will fire on Americans, it failed.
Cat, it was extremely amusing and they definitely looked weak just like their boss. He is the laughingstock of the world.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#8 Apr 13, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical treasonous libturd. Here's a newsflash, the real Americans will not stand down against tyranny we are locked& loaded and in a bad mood.
The anarchist didn't in Ruby Ridge or Waco. Need a reminding how the 1860 insurrection progressed?

Nobody is above the law
foster

Ashburn, VA

#11 Apr 13, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Beating back domestic terrorist presents no big problem and will not if necessary this campaign either.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#13 Apr 13, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
When the decision to prosecute the Court Order is given, you be up front. I dare you.
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

#14 Apr 13, 2014
Who cares what you think, none of you are staying.racist is not a good enough reason to let you stay.not working.oh still no one is legal,
foster

Ashburn, VA

#15 Apr 13, 2014
Wear something so that your remains can be easy to identify when its over.
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

#16 Apr 13, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
hey cat, how great was that yesterday, more is coming.made me proud
sandy1

New City, NY

#17 Apr 13, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
The anarchist didn't in Ruby Ridge or Waco. Need a reminding how the 1860 insurrection progressed?
Nobody is above the law
I don't give a crap about that. It's this lawless administration who spits on the Constitution that concerns the real Americans. Obviously you are not bothered by this since you love big government, and hate the Constitution.
sandy1

New City, NY

#18 Apr 13, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Beating back domestic terrorist presents no big problem and will not if necessary this campaign either.
What the hell are you talking about? Your post is typical of a drooling obamabot.
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

#19 Apr 13, 2014
Wait til you see what happens, if obama says he is doing amnesty (not). Lol you will see some good shit a million times better than yesterday, plus lol he cant get anyones guns.bundy people said watch the borders, not my farm.this is the start of something.
Cat74

Des Plaines, IL

#20 Apr 13, 2014
Ruby Ridge, and Waco were different in that the property owner was pretty much alone. Friday night Mr Bundy put out a call on Facebook, and Twitter asking for State militia's to join him, and 5,000 people responded within 2 hours. By yesterday morning hundreds of members of armed militia were on site. The Obama Administration took one look, and stood down on their own. It was beautiful to see. That is why we have the 2nd amendment, and why militias are so important.
sandy1

New City, NY

#21 Apr 13, 2014
wild child wrote:
Wait til you see what happens, if obama says he is doing amnesty (not). Lol you will see some good shit a million times better than yesterday, plus lol he cant get anyones guns.bundy people said watch the borders, not my farm.this is the start of something.
It sure is, and I love it.
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Furlong, PA

#22 Apr 13, 2014
They should have opened fire on those domestic terrorists. If you want to commit treason be willing to pay the price!

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Level 1

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#23 Apr 13, 2014
Only a dishonest fool would say that the right-wing tea-baggerís opposition to everything Obama isnít based in racism. I for one am happy that people are calling it for what it is; we need to stop sugar-coating it and blast these ignorant bastards for this unacceptable rhetoric and behavior.
The right canít handle the fact that the country elected a Black man as the President; but at some point there will be dire consequences for their blatant racismÖ mark my words. We will not tolerate it.
Cat74

Des Plaines, IL

#24 Apr 13, 2014
They were scared shitless of those armed militia men. This is the kind of government the founders warned us about when they wrote that 2nd Amendment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News When It Comes to Dealing With Illegal Immigrati... 4 min peruzzi 86
News Illegal immigration slowdown changes dynamics o... 12 min Five Card Stud 45
News Hazleton could see tax hike because of immigrat... 44 min Dee Dee Dee 9
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr leprechauna 138,263
News Minorities are seeing unemployment equality 1 hr Jaimie 2
News Jeb Bush 'is more ruthless than he looks' 1 hr Dee Dee Dee 2
News I Want a President Who Cares About People Like Me 3 hr Denny CranesPlace 7
More from around the web