Obama Can't Give In to GOP Extremism

Obama Can't Give In to GOP Extremism

There are 55 comments on the Real Clear Politics story from Oct 10, 2013, titled Obama Can't Give In to GOP Extremism. In it, Real Clear Politics reports that:

Seeing our government and our creditworthiness held hostage to the demands of a right-wing minority is infuriating.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Real Clear Politics.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#21 Oct 17, 2013
Obama got what he wanted, another trillion in debt.
lolol

Rio Rancho, NM

#22 Oct 17, 2013
Obama Can't Give In to GOP Extremism ???????

laughable

the US can't afford to give up freedom during this obama regimes purposeful slide into a dependency state of marxist era communism. funny how ex marxist and openly ex commie states now hold all the money while the once free democratic seeks to replace them as the third world commie hellholes they once were.
spud

Blakeslee, PA

#23 Oct 17, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny. When you think McConnell is a radical liberal then words clearly have no meaning to you.
Come back around when you learn how to read.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#24 Oct 17, 2013
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Come back around when you learn how to read.
You really have nothing to say.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#25 Oct 17, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
You really have nothing to say.
Obviously, neither did you.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#26 Oct 17, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously, neither did you.
You do not have a whole lot going for you Vet. Maybe it is better if you give up on the vapid comments. You are in way over your head.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#27 Oct 17, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not have a whole lot going for you Vet. Maybe it is better if you give up on the vapid comments. You are in way over your head.
You have exactly what going for you? You write memos? My secretary does that for me. Would you like to be my secretary? Hilarious!
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#28 Oct 17, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>You have exactly what going for you? You write memos? My secretary does that for me. Would you like to be my secretary? Hilarious!
Wow. You have a secretary. How impressive. Are you living in the 1950's when people still used that term?

Again you are in way over your head.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#29 Oct 17, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not have a whole lot going for you Vet. Maybe it is better if you give up on the vapid comments. You are in way over your head.
Still trying to come up with a brilliant riposte? Maybe you are just a big mouth loser. Yes, I vote big mouth loser.
dtfjhnk

Ashburn, VA

#30 Oct 17, 2013
jnkml,;
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#31 Oct 17, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. You have a secretary. How impressive. Are you living in the 1950's when people still used that term?
Again you are in way over your head.
This is pathetic, Memo racist pr*ck. How long did it take to come up with that brilliant riposte, you racist pr*ck?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#32 Oct 17, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. You have a secretary. How impressive. Are you living in the 1950's when people still used that term?
Again you are in way over your head.
What's the matter you lightweight racist. Too much incoming. Oh, I am in my late twenties and take no meds except vitamins. Oh, there are thousands of Vets in their twenties and if they take meds, they earned them defending your sorry, racist as*.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#33 Oct 17, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>What's the matter you lightweight racist. Too much incoming. Oh, I am in my late twenties and take no meds except vitamins. Oh, there are thousands of Vets in their twenties and if they take meds, they earned them defending your sorry, racist as*.
Oh. So you are in your twenties. This whole persona you put out there pretending to be somebody who devoted their life to the military is just bullshit. Why am I not surprised?

You have received a certain amount of sympathy for pretending to be an old man, but now I just have to wonder why everything you say is so outdated.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#34 Oct 17, 2013
It may be years before the elders of the GOP stop gagging over what these pinhead, teaparty House republicans just did to the "PARTY BRAND" with their $24 Billion Dollar, taxpayer sponsored Government Shutdown....And Ted Cruz??? Who knew a little dab would turn you into the Judas of the republicans.....?
drinK the hivE

New York, NY

#35 Oct 17, 2013
Dude Relax()-
Feeling Sadness Doesn't Necessarily Have 2 Be Destructive - Obsessive And Painful...

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/Flz5iM68LUA/hqdefault....
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#36 Oct 17, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
It may be years before the elders of the GOP stop gagging over what these pinhead, teaparty House republicans just did to the "PARTY BRAND" with their $24 Billion Dollar, taxpayer sponsored Government Shutdown....And Ted Cruz??? Who knew a little dab would turn you into the Judas of the republicans.....?
Could you imagine the outrage from the tea baggers if we spent $24B to feed the poor or help the sick? They would go berserk. Here they just pissed it away and they are fine with it.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#37 Oct 18, 2013
We won by keeping the sequester; if Obama signs the debt increase, those budget growth cuts will be locked in. The sequester cuts are the new baseline.

Let's keep working to stop higher taxes, repeal intrusive regulations and cut excessive wasteful government spending.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#38 Oct 18, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you imagine the outrage from the tea baggers if we spent $24B to feed the poor or help the sick? They would go berserk. Here they just pissed it away and they are fine with it.
The teaparty, House republican's are just continuing their path of blockage of any legislation that might actually help the American people's Job prospects and Economic Recovery....They want zero progress during this administration.....
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#39 Oct 18, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. So you are in your twenties. This whole persona you put out there pretending to be somebody who devoted their life to the military is just bullshit. Why am I not surprised?
You have received a certain amount of sympathy for pretending to be an old man, but now I just have to wonder why everything you say is so outdated.
Wrong, pr*ck, show one post where I pretended to devote my entire life to the military. This from a pr*ck who never served, shove it. Most of the vets I served with did not make a career out of the military, especially the combat vets that I knew. You are pathetic, allow the real heroes to protect your sorry ass and just hide under your desk and be quiet.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#40 Oct 18, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> The teaparty, House republican's are just continuing their path of blockage of any legislation that might actually help the American people's Job prospects and Economic Recovery....They want zero progress during this administration.....
The House controls 1/2 of 1/3 of the three branches of government. Obama has had 5 years to improve the economy and he hasn't. This train wreck belongs to Obama and his democrats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 7 min southern at heart 353
News Trump says may tie Mexican immigration control ... 54 min spud 2
News Trump Keeps Up Heat on Illegal Aliens 56 min spud 85
News Trump wants military to secure border with Mexico 59 min spud 468
News Trump's Wall May Not Be Built, But The Illegal ... 2 hr spud 350
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 2 hr Agents of Corruption 19,115
News California: The Crazy State 3 hr guest 276