Who Are the Real Saboteurs of Immigra...

Who Are the Real Saboteurs of Immigration Reform?

There are 28 comments on the Townhall story from Apr 17, 2014, titled Who Are the Real Saboteurs of Immigration Reform?. In it, Townhall reports that:

Solving the illegal immigration problem should not be hard. No one knows how many foreign nationals are residing illegally in the United States -- estimates range from 11 million to 20 million.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Townhall.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

#21 Apr 18, 2014
I love when illegals tell americans about american history, I love when they tell you how to be an american lol , we dont need you to tell us, we have been doing it for years.take your envy and jealousy, get out.amnesty is not coming.the best you will get is a daca extention.you will be out in 2 years .
paul

Kingston, Jamaica

#22 Apr 18, 2014
you Irish that call yourself American you are all immigrant at one stage in America so please let the hard working law abiding get the chance your grandfathers grandmothers get when they run from europe to find a better life
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#23 Apr 18, 2014
Who the hell is talking about " immigrants"? The topic is illegal aliens!
Sara

Athens, AL

#24 Apr 18, 2014
I posted many times when the illegals had so many smug comments on here thinking they were going to get away with breaking the law and have citizenship handed to them on a silver platter. I can't express how amused I am that the truth is coming out....... they were only told what they wanted to hear because politicians wanted a vote. They got the vote, and now they couldn't care less about them. Not that they really cared in the first place. Like I said before keep on DREAMing illegals. Your dreams will soon be nightmares when your smug arse is sent back across the border!! Keep on thinking politicians are going to help you be a criminal. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#25 Apr 18, 2014
Cuauhtemotzin wrote:
So a then junior senator from Ma, hoodwinked the most powerful, all-knowing, superman named Ronald Reagan (and according to conservatives, a God who walked amongst us). Good to know. LOL
<quoted text>
Wow..... really know your history, don't you?

Ted (Splash) Kennedy entered the Senate in 1962. Don't think that made him a "junior" senator during the 1986 amnesty.

BTW, Reagan was just as much a bumblefuck as Clinton.
watch this

Fairport, NY

#26 Apr 22, 2014
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

#28 Apr 22, 2014
Legal, key word.lol sara, I laugh too

“Dressed to Kill”

Since: Apr 14

Searcy Arkansas

#29 Apr 22, 2014
We Americans need to amend the constitution to include giving up our States sovereignty to Mexico.
18 million Mexican citizens living here demand it!
Let us vote on it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fiorina: RNC loyalty pledge 'unenforceable' 21 min wild child 3
When Does Anti-Immigration Go Too Far? 38 min American 1
News What rights do immigrants in the US have? 54 min Righteous 42
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 1 hr californio 450
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr D Valens 138,961
News Trump: 'I have to do right thing' 2 hr mjjcpa 282
News Trump would deport children of illegal immigrants 3 hr Prep-for-Dep 497
More from around the web