Immigration: Chances are good for swe...

Immigration: Chances are good for sweeping immigration reform

There are 132 comments on the New York Daily News story from Jan 25, 2013, titled Immigration: Chances are good for sweeping immigration reform. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

Senators Schumer, Rubio and Reid, and Congressmen Boehner, Ryan and Gutierrez will all have strong motivation to push the Obama Administration to enact sweeping immigration reform As expected, President Obama confirmed his support for immigration reform in his inaugural address.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

juan

Lodi, CA

#140 Feb 24, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
we don't need immigration reform. we need enforcement.
and if the government doesn't enforce the laws, we, the people, will.
wrong!! You might just understand to WONG!!!!!!!"
ima

El Paso, TX

#142 Feb 24, 2013
juan wrote:
<quoted text> wrong!! You might just understand to WONG!!!!!!!"
WRONG!! Asian guy is an American and you aren't!

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#145 Feb 26, 2013
juan wrote:
<quoted text>

fool I can tell!

Then get of the web and use youre brain doing something usefull !
What, like you "JUAN" launching personal attacks against other posters?

LOL!!!

Level 8

#146 Feb 26, 2013
libertarian4321 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I have two engineering degrees (BS, MEng), an MBA, and a "just for fun" degree in history from a state school. It's highly unlikely that someone among the "most stupid" would have achieved that.
My remark was in response to your snarky (and laughable) comment about how I needed to "educate" myself using wikipedia.
If you don't know who you are talking too, don't be so foolish as to make that kind of smart-ass comment. There are probably a lot of people out here that are a lot better educated than you are, you just might get called out on it.
Anyway, I just don't have a problem with people who want to work. All this whining about welfare is something we need to fix. Ideally, we'd have no welfare (for "illegals" or citizens)- then the only ones who'd come here would be the hard workers.
Will Rogers said,“Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects.”
ima

El Paso, TX

#147 Feb 26, 2013
juan wrote:
<quoted text> Imelda welcome back!
WELL, well, well! the pipi-less juan!
juan

Lodi, CA

#148 Feb 26, 2013
ima wrote:
<quoted text> WELL, well, well! the pipi-less juan!
imelda is just another word for mierda LOL!!!!!!!
ima

El Paso, TX

#149 Feb 27, 2013
juan wrote:
<quoted text> imelda is just another word for mierda LOL!!!!!!!
Wrong again! mierda is what your full of! and you expel your mierda in thoughts, words, deeds and actions. LOL! LOL ! don't have a stroke now.....but if you do lets hope NO ONE IS AROUND to give you aid. BAD, BAD JUAN!
juan

Lodi, CA

#150 Feb 27, 2013
ima wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong again! mierda is what your full of! and you expel your mierda in thoughts, words, deeds and actions. LOL! LOL ! don't have a stroke now.....but if you do lets hope NO ONE IS AROUND to give you aid. BAD, BAD JUAN!
No no no you are wrong once again I am strong an successful and have more properties than you will ever have in youre life ! Speaking of life youres is almost up keep posting bullsh&t on topix youre just f&*king youre old a&& up and Soon to develope diabetes!
ima

El Paso, TX

#151 Feb 27, 2013
juan wrote:
<quoted text> No no no you are wrong once again I am strong an successful and have more properties than you will ever have in youre life ! Speaking of life youres is almost up keep posting bullsh&t on topix youre just f&*king youre old a&& up and Soon to develope diabetes!
STRONG AND SUCCESSFUL AND FULL OF MIERDA, RIGHT? How can this be? you sound so miserable....successful people are happy not full of sh-t! Well to be honest.....I really don't give a damn about your misery.....but since you got nasty, I slung it back and may you enjoy your slumber sleep in mierda. YAWAR.
juan

Lodi, CA

#152 Feb 27, 2013
ima wrote:
<quoted text> STRONG AND SUCCESSFUL AND FULL OF MIERDA, RIGHT? How can this be? you sound so miserable....successful people are happy not full of sh-t! Well to be honest.....I really don't give a damn about your misery.....but since you got nasty, I slung it back and may you enjoy your slumber sleep in mierda. YAWAR.
poor abuelita sounds like youre pissed alright ! Soon! Oh i love attacking you washed mexicans!
ima

El Paso, TX

#155 Feb 28, 2013
juan wrote:
<quoted text> thats all you got grandma!!!!
and you pipi-less grampa? lol ! lol ! YAWAR!
juan

Lodi, CA

#156 Feb 28, 2013
ima wrote:
<quoted text> and you pipi-less grampa? lol ! lol ! YAWAR!
im 29 I dont want to know youres! You smell like goldbond and bengay!!! Ha ha ha!!!
Lol

Chantilly, VA

#157 Feb 28, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd look good behind bars.
lol
ima

El Paso, TX

#158 Feb 28, 2013
juan wrote:
<quoted text> im 29 I dont want to know youres! You smell like goldbond and bengay!!! Ha ha ha!!!
29 and pipi-less? goldbond? bengay? are these cheap deodorants you lavish yourself in? as successful as you claim to be? lol ! lol ! you're too much! You're a miser! YAWAR!

Level 8

#161 Mar 1, 2013
How's that "Change" coming?

High-flying Holder: Report shows AG, FBI director used luxury jets for personal travel

By Barnini Chakraborty

Published February 28, 2013

FoxNews.com

WASHINGTON – Two high-tech luxury jets that the FBI convinced Congress were needed for the fight against global terrorism have instead been used to ferry around Attorney General Eric Holder and his predecessors, as well as FBI Director Robert Mueller, according to a government report released Thursday.
Those officials -- which included Holder and Mueller, as well as former Attorneys General Michael Mukasey and Alberto Gonzales -- racked up nearly 700 "nonmission" trips between 2007 and 2011, at a cost of $11.4 million, according to the Government Accountability Office.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/28/go ...
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#162 Mar 1, 2013
juan wrote:
<quoted text> im 29 I dont want to know youres! You smell like goldbond and bengay!!! Ha ha ha!!!
You smell like a begger.
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#163 Mar 1, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
You smell like a begger.
... and you like a drunk.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#165 Mar 2, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
we don't need immigration reform. we need enforcement.
and if the government doesn't enforce the laws, we, the people, will.
I disagree.

Enforcing bad laws is not a particularly bright idea.

Fixing bad laws is what should be done.
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#166 Mar 2, 2013
libertarian4321 wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree.
Enforcing bad laws is not a particularly bright idea.
Fixing bad laws is what should be done.
the rule of law dictates that you enforce the laws no matter whether someone doesn't like it or not.

the main purpose of laws is to ensure stability in society.

to do otherwise empowers chaos.

what is happening now in our country is a perfect example of what happens when you have people who think like you.

the time is coming soon when there will be shooting in the streets.

mark my words, obama.

hey, I don't like paying taxes. so, thinking like you, maybe I won't.
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#167 Mar 2, 2013
why should I pay taxes if those on capitol hill don't have a budget?

it doesn't make sense to throw money into a sinking hole.

WHEN those politicians come up with a budget, then, and only then will I pay taxes.

sounds like a plan.

maybe if the "47%" all do this, guys like lib and obama will understand what the rule of law is all about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ann Coulter: With amnesty, elites conspire agai... (May '15) 9 min private guy 135
News Glenn Beck Asks Policy Analyst Which Candidate ... 11 min private guy 36
News "I have never seen negatives that high," says a... 1 hr Trumping On 78
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr X Crypsis X 140,905
News Arrests in Seattle as May Day marchers take to ... 1 hr Raydot 22
News Republicans downplay Trump rally unrest in Cali... 1 hr PauldenZangpo0521 284
News Immigrants rush to become US citizens just in c... 2 hr Raydot 7
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 4 hr positronium 5,416
More from around the web