“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#865 Mar 20, 2013
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text> The problem is,you love to tap dance. You will never show your stupid face in CT or the Bronx,but how can I expect you to show up here when you cant even face here is one in your own back yard. nobody likes you and laugh at you every day on topix.
Of course she will not ever show up......

I was just in Ca less than a two hour bus ride from her and she refused to show up..........LOL

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#866 Mar 20, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Another one of your broken English posts that depicts how misinformed and clueless you are, stupid! Take a good look at a map and measure the distance between SD and PV, moron! Oh, I forgot, you're not capable.
I'll bet you look forward every night to my posts, especially after working a menial landscaping job that pays minimum wage. Something tells me you got your puss smacked by some Mexican illegal.
Tell us why you were too scared to meet less than a two hour bus ride from SD my little girl???

Everyone knows you will never show up to meet anyone as you are scared of your own shadow.........LOL

Does mama still like to watch you and daddy or did you cut him off after you started your sex change???
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#867 Mar 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course she will not ever show up......
I was just in Ca less than a two hour bus ride from her and she refused to show up..........LOL
You got a link? You were with your gay friends in Nob Hill, SF. That's over 500 miles away. No fool is gonna drive that far to knock you into next week. You knock your ugly self out by trying to pick up on young men to beat you up that don't wanna have anything to do with you and your ugly looks.

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#868 Mar 20, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still denying the fact that you're a PR ghetto scum and looked down upon by White nationalist oriented posters like Bonnie? With each ranting post, you become more and more pathetic, you little weasel!
ASre you talking about yourself in this post my little girl???

You are describing what everyone here thinks about you........

Except that you are a scardy cat scared of her own shadow the description fits perfectly.......
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#869 Mar 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us why you were too scared to meet less than a two hour bus ride from SD my little girl???
Everyone knows you will never show up to meet anyone as you are scared of your own shadow.........LOL
Does mama still like to watch you and daddy or did you cut him off after you started your sex change???
You got a link? You don't, because you're TOPIX's biggest liar.

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Mexico

#870 Mar 20, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You got a link? You don't, because you're TOPIX's biggest liar.
A link to what my little girl????

Tell us why you were too scared to meet in Ca???

5k says you cant last one 5 minute round with my wife..........LOL

Golds Gym is waiting my little girl???

ddi you finally see the picture of the MMA ring????
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#871 Mar 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
A link to what my little girl????
Tell us why you were too scared to meet in Ca???
5k says you cant last one 5 minute round with my wife..........LOL
Golds Gym is waiting my little girl???
ddi you finally see the picture of the MMA ring????
Boring....

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Mexico

#872 Mar 20, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Boring....
get use to it my little girl as you will be seeing it for year after year after year........

Or until get your sex change and the courage to come on down and shut me up like you claimed you were going to do..........ROTFLMAO
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#873 Mar 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
get use to it my little girl as you will be seeing it for year after year after year........
Or until get your sex change and the courage to come on down and shut me up like you claimed you were going to do..........ROTFLMAO
Likewise, azzHole!

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Mexico

#874 Mar 20, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Likewise, azzHole!
Why so angry girly boy?????

tell us why you are too scared to come shut me up like you claimed you were going to do?????
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#875 Mar 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so angry girly boy?????
tell us why you are too scared to come shut me up like you claimed you were going to do?????
Tell that bitch of a wife of yours that I have 75k waiting here in SD. If that doesn't get you over here, then you sure don't have one or you're either a coward fairy with a big mouth and a no show attitude. The latter sounds more like it.

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Mexico

#876 Mar 20, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that bitch of a wife of yours that I have 75k waiting here in SD. If that doesn't get you over here, then you sure don't have one or you're either a coward fairy with a big mouth and a no show attitude. The latter sounds more like it.
More tough talk from the girly boy that claimed he bought a ticket and was coming down to shut me up......

But we know she lied about that......

Then she claimed her border patrol friends were outside my house to arrest me 5 months ago....
She was informed they dont have jurisdiction here so she changed her story.

Then it was local police were at my house to arrest me......
So I gave her the name of the local chief for my area.....

She changed her mind again and told us it was now federal police her to arrest me.....

But that was 5 months ago and the she male is still threatening to rape woman, molest children and punch people in the face......

So my question is girly boy?????

Why are you so scared to keep your word???
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#877 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
More tough talk from the girly boy that claimed he bought a ticket and was coming down to shut me up......
But we know she lied about that......
Then she claimed her border patrol friends were outside my house to arrest me 5 months ago....
She was informed they dont have jurisdiction here so she changed her story.
Then it was local police were at my house to arrest me......
So I gave her the name of the local chief for my area.....
She changed her mind again and told us it was now federal police her to arrest me.....
But that was 5 months ago and the she male is still threatening to rape woman, molest children and punch people in the face......
So my question is girly boy?????
Why are you so scared to keep your word???
You whine like a woman. NTR was right. You're an ugly broad trying to pass off as a man on TOPIX. Either that or you're the biggest flamer on two legs. The initial sounds more like it.

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#878 Mar 21, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You whine like a woman. NTR was right. You're an ugly broad trying to pass off as a man on TOPIX. Either that or you're the biggest flamer on two legs. The initial sounds more like it.
Is that why you are so scared of me you had to make a fool of yourself and run away crying instead of meeting????

What did daddy do to you to make you so scared????
Bonnie

Lincoln City, OR

#879 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why you are so scared of me you had to make a fool of yourself and run away crying instead of meeting????
What did daddy do to you to make you so scared????
He wants to bet Me up. LOL. He couldn't even do that.

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#880 Mar 21, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>He wants to bet Me up. LOL. He couldn't even do that.
Yes our little girl would like to beat up everyone that has not been molested like she was......

She will not be happy until in her mind everyone is feeling the pain she feels everyday......
Bonnie

Lincoln City, OR

#881 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes our little girl would like to beat up everyone that has not been molested like she was......
She will not be happy until in her mind everyone is feeling the pain she feels everyday......
You say she's a she..I say it's an it. quess that makes it a little sh !t. LOL.

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#882 Mar 21, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>You say she's a she..I say it's an it. quess that makes it a little sh !t. LOL.
Nobody really knows but the only group of people I have ever seen that act like our corny chips are women that were molested at a young age by a authority figure such as the father......

What else could have happened that was so traumatic in a persons life that would make them disrespect themselves so much??

She tells lies that she knows people will know are a lie.......

The pain she is feeling is close to overwhelming her......More often than not it ends with a drug overdose.....Or suicide by police.....

But like a good car wreck everyone will stop and look..........With her it is stop, look and laugh.......
Bonnie

Lincoln City, OR

#883 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody really knows but the only group of people I have ever seen that act like our corny chips are women that were molested at a young age by a authority figure such as the father......
What else could have happened that was so traumatic in a persons life that would make them disrespect themselves so much??
She tells lies that she knows people will know are a lie.......
The pain she is feeling is close to overwhelming her......More often than not it ends with a drug overdose.....Or suicide by police.....
But like a good car wreck everyone will stop and look..........With her it is stop, look and laugh.......
I'm still waiting for it to post without being Obscene.

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#884 Mar 21, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> I'm still waiting for it to post without being Obscene.
Abused girls like him dont know anything else........

They think everybody was abused like they were it is there way of protecting themselves

If everyone was abused then it is not so bad????

The real sad part is that she will abuse here children also........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News When It Comes to Dealing With Illegal Immigrati... 5 min OId Sailor 7
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 29 min X Crypsis X 138,199
News What Should Citizenship Mean? 56 min Dreamscape 52
Poll Are Mexican people really Native Americans? (Apr '08) 1 hr Wantanabe Wannabe 2,759
News Tea Party affiliate FreedomWorks refocuses, cha... 2 hr swedenforever 27
News NYT: Blacks Have Lost Jobs Due to - Anti-Govern... 3 hr wild child 1
News Dutch may introduce burqa ban as early as 2011 (Dec '10) 4 hr Asian Guy 4,966
More from around the web