Level 5

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#845 Mar 19, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that was your father.
Why so scared my little girl???

You have been threatening to go to Id to beat her up for months now.......

“Facts”

Level 5

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#846 Mar 19, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like I said, you look down on ghetto scum like nym8387. You have no notion for equal rights, given your false sense of superiority.
Is that why you are so scared of her???
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#847 Mar 19, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet I can engage the most intricate of thought patterns, because I didn't burn away most of my brain cells on Thunderbird and Southern comfort like you did. Snappy and direct sentence, I'm sure is getting you riled. Now, hit me back with something as sophisticated, sot?
How can you sit there with your bald face hanging out and say your brain's not burned out on drugs and booze? Judging by your scribbles, your mind has gone up in flames.

“Facts”

Level 5

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#848 Mar 19, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's true, then I have a much brighter future ahead, unlike you that should be popping out dandelions and crab grass somewhere out on Potter's field. Youth is power.
Yes even children laugh at how stupid you are..........

Tell us about mama watching you and daddy???

I see you posted a new tranny add on craigslist.........
racer42

Alameda, CA

#849 Mar 19, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's true, then I have a much brighter future ahead, unlike you that should be popping out dandelions and crab grass somewhere out on Potter's field. Youth is power.
If your brains were dynamite, you wouldn't have enough to blow your nose. Now, go back to your sandbox, child.
racer42

Alameda, CA

#850 Mar 19, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet I can engage the most intricate of thought patterns, because I didn't burn away most of my brain cells on Thunderbird and Southern comfort like you did. Snappy and direct sentence, I'm sure is getting you riled. Now, hit me back with something as sophisticated, sot?
No, you blew yours up on meth and Bolivian Marching Powder.

“Facts”

Level 5

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#851 Mar 19, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it that you drink or smoke that makes you so stupid that you threaten people daily on this forum???

And when you know that everyone is laughing at you and you come back and make a bigger fool of yourself.......

What did daddy to do you to make you so scared???

“Facts”

Level 5

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#852 Mar 19, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the parking lots empty? Is that why you're back or did you run out of on sale grocery cheap cucumbers?
Yes our little girl is showing us again that she is still in 4th grade..........ROTFLMAO
What did daddy do to you to make you so scared???
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#853 Mar 19, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes she is proven a liar again so all she can do is revert to childish schoolyard rants..........LOL
Next she will start changing peoples post as she is so stupid she thinks nobody notices..........LOL
Tell us what daddy did to you to make you this way????
Blah, blah, blah, blah.... Boring....
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#854 Mar 19, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>How can you sit there with your bald face hanging out and say your brain's not burned out on drugs and booze? Judging by your scribbles, your mind has gone up in flames.
Then why do you respond? Somewhere, a chord is being struck.
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#855 Mar 19, 2013
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
If your brains were dynamite, you wouldn't have enough to blow your nose. Now, go back to your sandbox, child.
Every time you blow you nose, you need a transfusion, geezer!
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#856 Mar 19, 2013
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you blew yours up on meth and Bolivian Marching Powder.
You mistook rat poison for heroine, but was later saved by an illegal Mexican doctor.

“Facts”

Level 5

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#857 Mar 20, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah, blah.... Boring....
Did you finally figure out that changing peoples post makes you look like the little girl you really are????

Tell us what daddy did to make you so scared of even the women here???

My wife still has 5k that you cant go one 5 minute round with her..........

Why so scared my little girl???

“Facts”

Level 5

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#858 Mar 20, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you respond? Somewhere, a chord is being struck.
Yes our funny bones my little girl.........

You are the funniest thing on all of topix..........

Watching you claim a couple hour bus ride is to far for you to travel and then in the next post claim you are going to fly 3k miles one way to beat someone up leaves us rolling on the floor laughing......

tell us what could have happened to you to make you so scared of people that you are forced into telling these lies over and over again????

Tell us again how border patrol agents have jurisdiction 1500 miles inside of Mexico..........LOL

Tell us how you called the federal police to arrest me 7 months ago..........

Tell us what daddy did to you to make you so scared????

“Facts”

Level 5

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#859 Mar 20, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time you blow you nose, you need a transfusion, geezer!
Poor wittle girl..........Everyone laughs at her.........

Everyone knows she is scared of her own shadow........

“Facts”

Level 5

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#860 Mar 20, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You mistook rat poison for heroine, but was later saved by an illegal Mexican doctor.
Tell us why daddy was upset when you posted your tranny adds???

Was daddy jealous because you cut him off???

Do you let mama watch you with other guys you pick up???
nym8387

United States

#861 Mar 20, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is, you don't live in the Bronx. You're 2 1/2 hrs away in Bridgeport, stupid, yet you want to make everyone think you'll actually show up. People aren't that stupid, stupid!
The problem is,you love to tap dance. You will never show your stupid face in CT or the Bronx,but how can I expect you to show up here when you cant even face here is one in your own back yard. nobody likes you and laugh at you every day on topix.
nym8387

United States

#862 Mar 20, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
That hillbilly looks down on ghetto scum like you, no matter how you slice it, chump! Come June, we're gonna see little big man you perform. It'll be a no show performance on your part.
Come June,you're going to say you meant June of 2020,lmao
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#863 Mar 20, 2013
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text> The problem is,you love to tap dance. You will never show your stupid face in CT or the Bronx,but how can I expect you to show up here when you cant even face here is one in your own back yard. nobody likes you and laugh at you every day on topix.
Another one of your broken English posts that depicts how misinformed and clueless you are, stupid! Take a good look at a map and measure the distance between SD and PV, moron! Oh, I forgot, you're not capable.

I'll bet you look forward every night to my posts, especially after working a menial landscaping job that pays minimum wage. Something tells me you got your puss smacked by some Mexican illegal.
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#864 Mar 20, 2013
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text> Come June,you're going to say you meant June of 2020,lmao
Are you still denying the fact that you're a PR ghetto scum and looked down upon by White nationalist oriented posters like Bonnie? With each ranting post, you become more and more pathetic, you little weasel!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What rights do immigrants in the US have? 7 min Ziggy 119
News With clerk jailed, gay Kentucky couples get mar... 29 min Belle Sexton 6
When Does Anti-Immigration Go Too Far? 33 min LonePalm 4
News Donald Trump: Jorge Ramos 'like a madman' 1 hr Joe Balls 225
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 1 hr Cat74 463
News Americans expect control of borders 1 hr Holla Isabella 3
News Let's get real and end birthright citizenship f... 3 hr indict sayanim 3
More from around the web