fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#825 Mar 19, 2013
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text> lmao,welcome back bonnie
That hillbilly looks down on ghetto scum like you, no matter how you slice it, chump! Come June, we're gonna see little big man you perform. It'll be a no show performance on your part.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#826 Mar 19, 2013
Frito: King of Stupid should be the title of this thread.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#827 Mar 19, 2013
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text> lmao,welcome back bonnie
Well thanx.. I'm headed to the Oregon coast (Lincoln city) in the morning for a break. I'll still be posting from there for about a week..Then It's back to the grind .LOL.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#828 Mar 19, 2013
Quirky wrote:
LOL. I think you meant queen.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#829 Mar 19, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
That hillbilly looks down on ghetto scum like you, no matter how you slice it, chump! Come June, we're gonna see little big man you perform. It'll be a no show performance on your part.
You have a problem with Hillbillies? They stand head and shoulders above you and the rest of your illegal herd..
racer42

Alameda, CA

#830 Mar 19, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You survived only because you got blown out of an anal hole. That's how long you've been eating a heap.
Your insults are extremely childish and juvenile. To be expected coming from an 8 year old.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#831 Mar 19, 2013
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your insults are extremely childish and juvenile. To be expected coming from an 8 year old.
It is obvious Old Frito never made it past the 6th grade if even that!
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#832 Mar 19, 2013
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's nearly impossible for 'im to post with out some reverence to body parts or filth. He's a pretty sick puppy. He does have a certain entertainment value though.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#833 Mar 19, 2013
reference
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#834 Mar 19, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how many times his pants were run up the grade school flag pole. LOL. I'd never salute that flag.
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#835 Mar 19, 2013
Quirky wrote:
You're just jealous....
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#836 Mar 19, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Well thanx.. I'm headed to the Oregon coast (Lincoln city) in the morning for a break. I'll still be posting from there for about a week..Then It's back to the grind .LOL.
You mean the "grind" of having to reopen that parking lot between your legs, right? In your case, the money is probably not too good.
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#837 Mar 19, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> LOL. I think you meant queen.
No, that was your father.
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#838 Mar 19, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> You have a problem with Hillbillies? They stand head and shoulders above you and the rest of your illegal herd..
Just like I said, you look down on ghetto scum like nym8387. You have no notion for equal rights, given your false sense of superiority.
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#839 Mar 19, 2013
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's true, then I have a much brighter future ahead, unlike you that should be popping out dandelions and crab grass somewhere out on Potter's field. Youth is power.
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#840 Mar 19, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet I can engage the most intricate of thought patterns, because I didn't burn away most of my brain cells on Thunderbird and Southern comfort like you did. Snappy and direct sentence, I'm sure is getting you riled. Now, hit me back with something as sophisticated, sot?
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#841 Mar 19, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>It's nearly impossible for 'im to post with out some reverence to body parts or filth. He's a pretty sick puppy. He does have a certain entertainment value though.
So, the parking lots empty? Is that why you're back or did you run out of on sale grocery cheap cucumbers?
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#842 Mar 19, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder how many times his pants were run up the grade school flag pole. LOL. I'd never salute that flag.
Problem is, you never saluted the flag, unless it had a swastika on it, and if by chance you did, it was only with a swastika in your mind.

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#843 Mar 19, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just jealous....
Of a girly boy like you that is scared of her own shadow and makes a fool of herself everyday?????

Nice try my little girl but nobody believes that......

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#844 Mar 19, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the "grind" of having to reopen that parking lot between your legs, right? In your case, the money is probably not too good.
Yes she is proven a liar again so all she can do is revert to childish schoolyard rants..........LOL

Next she will start changing peoples post as she is so stupid she thinks nobody notices..........LOL

Tell us what daddy did to you to make you this way????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 32 min Earl 547
Republicans preparing 2015 immigration legislation 1 hr OId Sailor 81
Bush will defend expanded immigration 2 hr Le Duped 1
Nancy Pelosi 'Enormously Disappointed' With Whi... 2 hr barefoot2626 100
Distinguished pol 2 hr barefoot2626 39
Three dead, four hurt in Sydney siege 2 hr tha Professor 45
Graham thinking about presidential bid 3 hr tha Professor 6