frito bandito : king of trolls. :-)
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#690 Mar 10, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the girly boy is now going to tell us another of her lies..........LOL
Please show us even one of the dozen people here that you claimed you beat up or raped that it happened..........LOL
OOOOPS ya can't can ya .......As it was all nothing but lies
Why are you such a scardy cat my little girl???
Anytime in TJ, chump/chumpette! You whine worse than a bitch in heat.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#691 Mar 11, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Anytime in TJ, chump/chumpette! You whine worse than a bitch in heat.
Why not just at your Gym, or your Imaginary VFW? Wimp boy! Besides You would make the Meet but not without some of your Gang Banger pals. Cause you know and we all know you could not handle things on your own.
nym8387

Lawrence, MA

#692 Mar 11, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not just at your Gym, or your Imaginary VFW? Wimp boy! Besides You would make the Meet but not without some of your Gang Banger pals. Cause you know and we all know you could not handle things on your own.
Even with them,he still wouldn't face me.
nym8387

Lawrence, MA

#693 Mar 11, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You're at level 5; meaning, you were banned five times, and six, more than likely, approaching. BTW, you gotta be "angry." Who in blazes chases a man around a forum calling him a girly man?
You chase him and everyone knows you're the topix cry baby,always reporting poeple
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#697 Mar 11, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not just at your Gym, or your Imaginary VFW? Wimp boy! Besides You would make the Meet but not without some of your Gang Banger pals. Cause you know and we all know you could not handle things on your own.
Hallucinating pink elephants again?
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#698 Mar 11, 2013
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text> Even with them,he still wouldn't face me.
You sure can dream big, can't you? Little cowards like you usually do....
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#699 Mar 11, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You claimed you were coming al the way to Vallarta but then got too scared and turned chicken on us my little girl......
I was just outside of Bakersfield for two days and you were still too scared......
So why are you telling people you are going to NY to beat them up?????
Just so you look like a bigger chicken???
That's a lie. You stated you were in SF, at some gay bar in Nob Hill. There's nothing accessible neutral about those circumstances, stupid!
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#701 Mar 11, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you believe how stupid she is???
She takes the cake for the dumbest troll on Topix.......
If that 's true, then why are you responding? Just by that action, you show the world how much dumber you are, moron!
nym8387

Lawrence, MA

#702 Mar 11, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
I know New York like the back of my hand. The only problem is that parasite you got up your crotch doesn't even live there. He lives in Bridgeport CT. and his name is Luis Albino. He's as much a liar as you, which is saying quite a bit. That's why you're both bobbsy twins.
what's stopping you from showing up in CT? you make more and more excuses to try and save face and that's why we all laugh at you,coward!
nym8387

Lawrence, MA

#703 Mar 11, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure can dream big, can't you? Little cowards like you usually do....
only way to prove me wrong is by showing up to the Bronx or even CT and stop making excuses,a real man would just show up,when will you?
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#704 Mar 12, 2013
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text> what's stopping you from showing up in CT? you make more and more excuses to try and save face and that's why we all laugh at you,coward!
That's not my turf. Come to the Bronx and you'll see what's good for you, guaranteed!
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#705 Mar 12, 2013
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text> only way to prove me wrong is by showing up to the Bronx or even CT and stop making excuses,a real man would just show up,when will you?
Planning on June. See you then....
nym8387

Lawrence, MA

#706 Mar 12, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not my turf. Come to the Bronx and you'll see what's good for you, guaranteed!
Ok fito,I will be here waiting,just post your location when you finally arrive and stop making excuses
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#708 Mar 12, 2013
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text> Ok fito,I will be here waiting,just post your location when you finally arrive and stop making excuses
No problem....
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#709 Mar 12, 2013
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text> another 3 months? Why not just hop in your jet tonight and take this beating back to San Diego with you?
Listen stupid, I'm serious. This isn't a joke. I'm showing. The more you make it a joke, the more you show people on this forum that you won't show and how much a real coward you are, stupid! Now, lay off.
nym8387

Lawrence, MA

#710 Mar 12, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen stupid, I'm serious. This isn't a joke. I'm showing. The more you make it a joke, the more you show people on this forum that you won't show and how much a real coward you are, stupid! Now, lay off.
I'm already here and this is a joke even if you do show up,coward
fritobandito

United States

#720 Mar 12, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Just laughing at you girly boy.......
You're just jealous, because I'm the "king of the trolls" and you're not.
fritobandito

United States

#721 Mar 12, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the coward her my little girl.........
Tell us why after I flew 1500 miles you would not ride the bus less than 200 miles???
Besides the fact that you are scared of everyone???
Hey liar, the distance from SF to SD is over 500 miles. What fool would travel that far to meet someone that doesn't exist.

If you were in fact that interested in a fight, you'd of already spelled out your personal information by now, but you won't, because you're a liar and a coward.
fritobandito

United States

#722 Mar 12, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Watching you is better than any circus clown I have ever seen.........
A scared wittle girly boy circus clown..........
We respond because we love to laugh at you..........ROTFLMAO
Tell us why you are so scared??
"We?" Speak for yourself, clown!
racer42

Hayward, CA

#723 Mar 12, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just jealous, because I'm the "king of the trolls" and you're not.
I see you're still putting your PHD in clueless idiot to good use.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 18,000 Illegal Aliens Caught in 5 Months - In S... 3 min Lt W Calley 24
News Criminal Aliens Are Being Released in US Becaus... 8 min YouDidntBuildThat 28
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 11 min Frankie Rizzo 1,001
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 24 min anne bonny 141,603
News Lawyers: US Places Hurdles in Front of Asylum S... 1 hr ep 1
News A big chunk of Donald Trumpa s supporters were ... 3 hr Mikey 19
News Corpses of Dead Migrants Plague Rural Texas Cou... 3 hr HOLLA ISABELLA 57
More from around the web