frito bandito : king of trolls. :-)
Frita Banderas

Berlin, Germany

#621 Apr 8, 2009

Sing-A-Long Sheeple/Drones/Seminar Callers/Addle Minded Illegal Drug Users/Rent-A-Mobacracy/Loser Chics

Aye, yii, yii, yiiii, I am dee Frito Bandito. I love Frito's Corn Chips, I love dem I do. I love Frito's Corn Chips, I take dem from you. Especially for you. Alt. verse used in later ads

Aye, yii, yii, yiiii, Oh, I am the Frito Bandito. Give me Frito Corn chips And I'll be your friend. The Frito Bandito You must not offend.
Frito Bandito

Yucaipa, CA

#622 Sep 9, 2009
Frita Banderas wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LkO9fVBky0IXX
Sing-A-Long Sheeple/Drones/Seminar Callers/Addle Minded Illegal Drug Users/Rent-A-Mobacracy/Loser Chics
Aye, yii, yii, yiiii, I am dee Frito Bandito. I love Frito's Corn Chips, I love dem I do. I love Frito's Corn Chips, I take dem from you. Especially for you. Alt. verse used in later ads
Aye, yii, yii, yiiii, Oh, I am the Frito Bandito. Give me Frito Corn chips And I'll be your friend. The Frito Bandito You must not offend.
olay!

Space1
Level 1

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#623 Sep 9, 2009
This thread is still alive?
Frito Bandito

Austin, TX

#624 Feb 23, 2013
Space1 wrote:
This thread is still alive?
LOL, You got banned.
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#625 Feb 23, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, You got banned.
Ah yes, the old days. BTW, Barnes AKA Torchwood is now "OH NO YOU DO NOT." I'm sure that wasn't too difficult to figure out. Space 1 has been trapped on some asteroid somewhere in the Saturn belt and as such, has been unavailable for further posting.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#626 Feb 24, 2013
Detective Frito wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, the old days. BTW, Barnes AKA Torchwood is now "OH NO YOU DO NOT." I'm sure that wasn't too difficult to figure out. Space 1 has been trapped on some asteroid somewhere in the Saturn belt and as such, has been unavailable for further posting.
Wow, so I have been conversing with the famous Torchwood!!!??? I like her! Frito, I had no clue that you were such an "old-timer" on these threads.
Frito Bandito

Austin, TX

#627 Feb 24, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, so I have been conversing with the famous Torchwood!!!??? I like her! Frito, I had no clue that you were such an "old-timer" on these threads.
I'm the original "Frito Bandito", he stole my name.
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#628 Feb 24, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, so I have been conversing with the famous Torchwood!!!??? I like her! Frito, I had no clue that you were such an "old-timer" on these threads.
No, I'm the original. Writing style is the give away. I'm just to hard hitting and essentially a one man army.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#629 Feb 25, 2013
Interesting, but I'll never know who IS the original Frito.
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#631 Feb 25, 2013
Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>you've been threatening people on this site since at least 08?what a gigantic loser,that last line is the funniest sh!t ever.
If I weren't you and the other trolls wouldn't be responding. Why do you respond then? Lets see what kind of BS remark you'll come up with to save face.
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#633 Feb 26, 2013
Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>you've been threatening people since at least 2008,loser,no wonder people dismiss you as nothing more than a coward who refuses to show up.
... and you never intended to show, being over 2 1/2 hrs. away from the Bronx, living in Bridgeport, CT..
The Real Quirky

Brighton, CO

#634 Feb 26, 2013
King of Tools and fools more like it!
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#635 Feb 26, 2013
The Real Quirky wrote:
King of Tools and fools more like it!
Your parents just didn't give you a good trailer home experience. That's why you drink.
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#637 Feb 26, 2013
Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm waiting for you to show up,you on the other hand are holding on the whole ct,Bronx thing to save face,pick one of those places and I will be there,now start talking about calling the cops like the coward that you are.
With IP addresses all over the Northeast, who in their right mind would believe a lying coward like you anyway. You live in Bridgeport, CT., yet named a schoolyard in the Bronx, because you're a coward chump that never intended to show anyway.

Don't worry. When the time comes, I'll be there.
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#639 Feb 26, 2013
Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>Then show up in ct,end of story. How much more tap dancing can you do?
See, that's an indirect admission that you never intended to show up in the Bronx, coward!
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#641 Feb 27, 2013
Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>why did you threaten to call the cops if you really belive that?lol
The cops could be knocking on your door in a few days. Given your threats and behavior, that wouldn't be all that difficult to do. So, when are you gonna show up?
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#643 Feb 27, 2013
Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>good luck providing evidence and how many times do I have to tell you to post your location when you arrive?
Post # 107 of the thread "US Chambers Makes Immigration Overhaul to Priority" will be more than enough.
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#645 Feb 27, 2013
Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>You can't even post the actual thread and you think the cops will just belive a p.o.s like you?lol
I have it on file and so does TOPIX. If I were you, I'd desist from posting again.
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#647 Feb 27, 2013
Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>well then I'm sure they have the threats you made and the post you made with my info,I have that one on file.Your efforts to stop me from posting are futile.
You'll be stopped.
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#649 Mar 6, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor wittle girl is hated by everyone..........LOL
Do they know you are just a punk bully that threatens to rape women and molest children???
Tell us why you got so scared you canceled your trip to come shut me up???
Tell us why after I went to california like you asked you never showed up????
Tell us my little girl why you are so scared of everyone???
Who could be scared of a disgruntled female CALPERS retiree on SSI, who vents on TOPIX to compensate for a life full of failure?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 43 min Quirky 6,658
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 1 hr Ismail 884
News Supreme deadlock: Republicans must draft their ... 2 hr Bama Yankee 2
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr johnny belinda 141,593
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 3 hr Islam DevilWorship 3,537
News Mexican president explains comparing Trump to H... 4 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 4
News The Latest: Obama: Mexican Americans help shape US 4 hr serfs up 7
More from around the web