frito bandito : king of trolls. :-)

Space1
Level 1

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#29 Mar 20, 2008
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Victims? Now that's the status I appreciate. Your definitely my queen. Bring it on!
Okay, I am taking it back. Not victims.

King Kong,where is your ugly picture? Lol!

Level 7

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#30 Mar 20, 2008
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Human? The way you talk about illegals? You're an animal at best. And a self-hating one no doubt.
What part of Mexico was your tradecoat grandaddy from? Did his genes rub off on you?
I'll see you out there, dirty...
S Barnes

Norwalk, CA

#31 Mar 20, 2008
Space1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! You are playing tough all the time but you can't even join Topix. Sign up and stick your ugly face in your avatar and scare us all! It is hard to curse out an empty box,you know? You deserve every bit of it.:-)
That because as a pro-illegal alien troll he can't be brave! That would take convictions that pro-illegal alien trolls do not have!
S Barnes

Norwalk, CA

#33 Mar 20, 2008
Space1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go,gzeena,let it out! Give it al back to him. It is his turn this time,he deserve it! Lol!
Why really deal with Frito Bandito when he is one of the nastiest posters out there besides our other favorite pro-illegal alien trolls?
S Barnes

Norwalk, CA

#36 Mar 20, 2008
Space1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is not for you but for your victims. I am giving them the chance to bash your butt.:-)
There are too many victims as he bashes everybody who is anti-illegal alien and anybody who does not put Latinos above all other races!!
S Barnes

Norwalk, CA

#37 Mar 20, 2008
Space1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay,sweetie,correct me on this one. Whatever it takes to get even with Frito,do it.:-)
I am going to bed. I hardly open my eyes. At long last. I can sleep now. Good night,gzeena.:-)
Me too, see you later!

Space1
Level 1

Location hidden

#39 Mar 20, 2008
S Barnes wrote:
<quoted text>
Why really deal with Frito Bandito when he is one of the nastiest posters out there besides our other favorite pro-illegal alien trolls?
Because he is begging to get bashed so bad. And to keep him from straying in the forums. About other favorite pro-illegal alien trolls,I have a feeling that they'll be here in no time.:-)

Space1
Level 1

Location hidden

#41 Mar 20, 2008
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Goin' to bed? What's the matter? Did you swallow your own foot. You started it... finish it! You're a coward with a gangster mentality. You can't fight your own battles. What a loser...!
Whoa! You are getting mad now? I thought you love me, sweet-sweet? Hmmm....?

Where is your ugly picture,King Kong?
Show your face! Now,let me go to bed.
Good night,loser!

Space1
Level 1

Location hidden

#43 Mar 20, 2008
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't mean it that way. See..., you've been hangin' around with Barnes too much. You're taking second place for stupidity.
You're probably showin' up because of the unemployment you're being paid. Do something better with your time. You've just done a good job of showing the world how worthless you are.
Blah-blah-blah. Unless you put your sorry looking in that box,you have no right to nag me.:-)

Space1
Level 1

Location hidden

#45 Mar 20, 2008
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't talk about bravery when you're joining the lynch mob. You're the biggest coward this Forum has ever seen. A real gangster....!
Gangsta here, gangsta there. Fix me that refried beans,soldier,pronto!
S Barnes

Norwalk, CA

#46 Mar 20, 2008
Space1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he is begging to get bashed so bad. And to keep him from straying in the forums. About other favorite pro-illegal alien trolls,I have a feeling that they'll be here in no time.:-)
ROTFLMAO!

Space1
Level 1

Location hidden

#47 Mar 20, 2008
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugly? If you only knew....
Oh yeah!? Then post it! You do nothing but to run your big mouth. Come on. Scare me,King Kong.:-)

Space1
Level 1

Location hidden

#48 Mar 20, 2008
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the gangbangers have to retire. Someday you'll retire in a jail cell. Let's hope.
Hey,honey,when are you gonna retire to bed,too? Do you want me to fix your baby bottle first and put you to sleep? Don't worry,there is no monster under your bed,it is on top of the bed named: Frito Bandito. He-he-he.

Space1
Level 1

Location hidden

#53 Mar 20, 2008
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dirtbag? See..., the world is watching your level of ignorance. Maybe you should consider goin' back to where you came from.
Hey,hey,hey, are you smoking already? I just created this thread and you are losing patience already? Wow! Where are you gonna get the strenght for the rest of the troll bashers? We are quite much,you know.

I have to go to bed. Good night,darling. I enjoy getting you mad.:-)

Space1
Level 1

Location hidden

#54 Mar 20, 2008
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You're getting absurd. Can't you see how stupid you sound? Are you a borderline or full fledged retord like your gal Barnes?
Oh,how can I resist you? Don't blame S Barnes,you and I all the way,remember? Blame yourself,King Kong. Lol!

Space1
Level 1

Location hidden

#55 Mar 20, 2008
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
From your picture, I hope your butt isn't as fat as your head. You look like ya' got a real fat one. That's what happens when you sit as much as you do behind a computer. Is it your only love?
Hah! If you see my butt,you'll get up from your wheel chair just to kiss it! Drool more, King Kong.

Space1
Level 1

Location hidden

#56 Mar 20, 2008
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go with King Kong again. You really like it hairy, don't you?
Yeah! I told you already I like your face hairy. Stick your ugly hairy face in that box,King Kong. Come on,turn me on,honey! Lol!

Space1
Level 1

Location hidden

#60 Mar 20, 2008
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Mad? Stupidity can never get me or anyone of intelligence mad. Maybe you need to look at yourself. You're the one that's bitchin'. I'm just responding.
Wow! How defensive,responding my butt! You can't resist me,you are inlove with me. Admit it,Banwit!

Space1
Level 1

Location hidden

#62 Mar 20, 2008
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
If I saw your butt, I'd probably run for the hills from the ugly attack you'd give.
Whoops! I knew it! You got the government fooled for decades. You are pretending as a wheel chair bound. You see, you can run! You just lost your monthly pay check,loser! Ha-ha-ha-ha!

Space1
Level 1

Location hidden

#63 Mar 20, 2008
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
The only hair you like is in between Barne's you know what. You'd be at it all night. In fact, that's probably what you'll be dreamin' of. You should consider getting your nose out from out of her butt. Brown nosing will get you know where.
In between Barnes and you? You are talking about your hairy tail,King Kong! Lol! No thanks,but I don't smoke! E-he-he-he!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 2 min renee 10,667
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 min Mickey Ratt Club 142,701
News Hillary Clinton speaks in Orlando on her plan f... 50 min deplorable spud 24
News 5 Words Trump Forgot to Say in First Debate 1 hr Bubblez7720 80
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 hr Fire3759 11,298
News Louisiana AG: We Have a Problem with Illegal Im... 13 hr Wildchild 3
News An immigration system that would exclude my hus... 14 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 4
More from around the web