Undocumented immigrants, supporters c...

Undocumented immigrants, supporters call on President Obama to end deportations

There are 3 comments on the Examiner.com story from Apr 6, 2014, titled Undocumented immigrants, supporters call on President Obama to end deportations. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Immigrant rights advocates held rallies at detention centers and government buildings across the United States on Saturday to urge President Barack Obama to use his executive powers to stop deportations .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Apr 6, 2014
Deport now, it will be harder on you later.can you not see no amnesty is ever coming.wake up.get out.
ronnie

United States

#2 Apr 7, 2014
I love the idiot's that think Obama is there friend. The job's black folks are losing to Mexicans makes the back room policy's and agenda . But he looks right at them and lies. His constiuents in Chicago are pissed at him and Muchelle. He just pander's, smiles and pretends to help them when in fact he deported 2 million thus far, and I don't give Obama the credit, I give the true Americans including the the black caucus's and all other pro black rights advocates for getting rid of many. Certainly not enough but he needs and has needed the black vote more than the Hispanic vote. But come Nov. ha ha hahhhhaaah... All will be overturned to make illegals shake in there lawbreaking boot's. The GOP has had it.
big schmeal

Rio Rancho, NM

#3 Apr 7, 2014
Legal citizens call on obama to do his job upholding the constitutional laws of the country he supposedly 'governs' and deport all criminal illegals ASAP.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump spurs a fresh wave of Latino activism 22 min anonymous 11
News Republicans downplay Trump rally unrest in Cali... 23 min Quirky 329
News "I have never seen negatives that high," says a... 1 hr Quirky 141
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr johnny belinda 140,926
News Federal Data Show Surge in Illegals Caught at U... 1 hr Three Days 1
News How Trump broke the rules of modern politics, a... 1 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
News Anti-Trump protests break out again in California 1 hr Quirky 14
More from around the web