Obama interrupted during immigration ...

Obama interrupted during immigration remarks

There are 853 comments on the Athens Banner-Herald story from Jun 15, 2012, titled Obama interrupted during immigration remarks. In it, Athens Banner-Herald reports that:

President Barack Obama responded angrily to a reporter from a conservative online publication who interrupted him during remarks on immigration in the White House Rose Garden.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Athens Banner-Herald.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1053 Oct 29, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
If you take Africa and apply our gripes to them. Africans upset over immigrants displacing them in their own country, Africans angry that their taxes support illegal imigrants. Africans being replaced by foreign cultures, in Afirica. 12% Africans unemployed.
You'd feel sorry for the Africans, wouldn't you?
Why don't you feel sorry for Americans?
I bet you are afraid to answer that.
Wait a minute...when did this become about Americans?? I thought it was about white people??

LOL@U
texmex

Ann Arbor, MI

#1055 Oct 29, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Treat your screwed-up mongrelized family, however you see fit.
I am not a half-breed anything and, my family has been here for more than 300 years. You should be kissing MY butt, foreigner.
And no, Texas is NOT part of Mexico, it never will be.
You Mexicans are native ASIANS, nothing more. Even if you found a stupid white to screw your foreign parents, doesn't make you American. You are a foreign leech, that's all.
ignorant fool,blind with so much hate.
texmex

Ann Arbor, MI

#1056 Oct 29, 2012
superwilly wrote:
<quoted text>
So? Idiot, there are also many polish americans in chicago, buffalo, and new york city, big deal.
We (american citizens, that is!) are proudly multi-cultural and multi-ethnic, and multi-racial, none inherently "better" than the other, all american citizens.
Take your mexican pride and stick it.
your full of ignorance.
liza

Fairmont, WV

#1057 Oct 29, 2012
Change, change, you wanted him FOR change, and
YOU got it!!!!Still love him enough to put him
back for 4 more yrs??? Let him run over all our laws, YOU LIBS can't say a word when illigals
vote to keep their savior in office, I believe
he will "change" and run again in another 4!!!
He wants your children to marry them and then
they will take your house....Brainwashing is the
new fad these last 4 yrs....Fools are easy...
Send your sons to the service for Obama......
Dare you to trust him that much. But you will
to ruin a country....Change you wanted change you
got! At least you will still have the changer..

“too hard to handle”

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

butler, pa

#1058 Oct 29, 2012
texmex wrote:
<quoted text>your full of ignorance.
Ignorance would apply to your worldview.

Texas rebelled and became an independent country. Basically Santa ana got upset with that and invaded the new republic of texas.

Texas defended itself again and won its independence.

Texas is not and will not ever be part of mexico.

Ignorance thinks that texas never rebelled against mexico.

Ignorace thinks that Texas never was an independent reublic with a president, Sam Houston.

Ignorance would therefore more aptly apply to your comments.

“too hard to handle”

Level 4

butler, pa

#1059 Oct 29, 2012
Copied from infoplease.com regarding the history of texas;

"Spanish explorers, including Álvar Núñez Cabeza de Vaca and Francisco Vásquez de Coronado, were the first to visit the region in the 16th and 17th centuries, settling at Ysleta near El Paso in 1682. In 1685, Robert Cavelier, Sieur de la Salle, established a short-lived French colony at Matagorda Bay.

Americans, led by Stephen F. Austin, began to settle along the Brazos River in 1821 when Texas was controlled by Mexico, recently independent from Spain. In 1836, following a brief war between the American settlers in Texas and the Mexican government, the Independent Republic of Texas was proclaimed with Sam Houston as president. This war was famous for the battles of the Alamo and San Jacinto. After Texas became a state in 1845, border disputes led to the Mexican War of 1846–1848."

Only the most ignorant would claim this did not happen. I think therefore, "ignorant" applies to your comments, not mine!
texmex

Ann Arbor, MI

#1060 Oct 29, 2012
superwilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance would apply to your worldview.
Texas rebelled and became an independent country. Basically Santa ana got upset with that and invaded the new republic of texas.
Texas defended itself again and won its independence.
Texas is not and will not ever be part of mexico.
Ignorance thinks that texas never rebelled against mexico.
Ignorace thinks that Texas never was an independent reublic with a president, Sam Houston.
Ignorance would therefore more aptly apply to your comments.
Whatever, Their is and would always be Mexicans here in Texas and around this country.

“too hard to handle”

Level 4

butler, pa

#1061 Oct 29, 2012
By the way, Mr Austin established his colony with permission of the mexican government in 1823.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#1062 Oct 31, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Votes for sale to the most ignorant voters who, don't deserve to vote. We should strip away their rights to vote, if they are on the Gov handout.
Freeloading, non-working bums don't earn a right to vote.
I think the KKK should go to voting booths and scare off lazy minorities who shouldn't be voting, in the first place.
What's good for the Panthers, is good for the KKK.
So because Irecieve a check from the government each month for disability, I should be stripped of my right to vote? What about your social security? Are you going to return that to the government? You're so blinded by hatred that you can't see sense when it is presented to you. You are pitiable.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Level 9

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#1063 Oct 31, 2012
texmex wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever, Their is and would always be Mexicans here in Texas and around this country.
Funny how the Texan army under Sam Houston was full of Mexicans who fought for freedom from Mexico. Funny how the Alamo was full of Mexicans who died fighting for freedom from Mexico....The problem is illegal aliens not people of Mexican heritage who have been here for generations.

“Skin a Floridian”

Level 1

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassee, GA

#1064 Oct 31, 2012
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how the Texan army under Sam Houston was full of Mexicans who fought for freedom from Mexico. Funny how the Alamo was full of Mexicans who died fighting for freedom from Mexico....The problem is illegal aliens not people of Mexican heritage who have been here for generations.
Wonder if those two new moveins at the end of the road are Legal? gots' one bunchs' on each side.
That ther'issin' one fine lookin' hound dawg' you gots' ons' yore' piture'. Thet' dawg' iza' bets would chase one of tham' lion things.

Level 9

MY MONEY, come take it.

#1065 Oct 31, 2012
Chainsaw Five wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder if those two new moveins at the end of the road are Legal? gots' one bunchs' on each side.
That ther'issin' one fine lookin' hound dawg' you gots' ons' yore' piture'. Thet' dawg' iza' bets would chase one of tham' lion things.
maybe.

Level 9

MY MONEY, come take it.

#1070 Nov 6, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Consider that check your compensation, for not interfering with our voting process.
If you're not 100% American, you have no business voting here.
Like I said, I have never received ANY assistance from the Gov.
You can't hold your weight as an American, next to me.
Veteran? So am I. What else you got?
Good morning. Now go vote.

Level 9

MY MONEY, come take it.

#1073 Nov 6, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
HEyy, Jack, you sunofagun. You're such a stranger, these days.
I voted last Thursday. REPUBLICAN, of course!
Not that it really matters, I'm afraid. I voted Ted Cruz, too.
I wanted to take shoe polish and write on my rear window "NOBAMA" or something. Afraid blacks would break my window.
How's you?
I voted early also. I still have a Rick Perry/2012 on my truck. When someone ask about it, I say president of Texas. Actually, it adds to the resale value.
texmex

Ann Arbor, MI

#1074 Nov 6, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if President Romney throws you back into Mexico.
You just got lucky that we had a president who hates America.
you show your ignorance I am born here pendeja .I am Mexican -American and proud of it.Viva Mexico!! Viva America!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1075 Nov 6, 2012
texmex wrote:
<quoted text>you show your ignorance I am born here pendeja .I am Mexican -American and proud of it.Viva Mexico!! Viva America!!
anchor rat.
texmex

Ann Arbor, MI

#1076 Nov 6, 2012
Andysdad wrote:
<quoted text>anchor rat.
you are the real anchor puto.

“Skin a Floridian”

Level 1

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassee, GA

#1078 Nov 6, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that English? Or cajun? Either way, no matter, just not sure what you said.
Don't makes no differ noway, girlies haint suposed to knows how to reads. You one offen tham spoilt girlies what ken read.

Iz' said, That is a fine lookin Great Dane, also that the Dane would chase a Lion, they are Lion Dogs.

Fort Worth, TX

#1079 Nov 6, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Consider that check your compensation, for not interfering with our voting process.
If you're not 100% American, you have no business voting here.
Like I said, I have never received ANY assistance from the Gov.
You can't hold your weight as an American, next to me.
Veteran? So am I. What else you got?
Congratulations to us! Now, if we can get our Republican congress to actually do something FOR the country, it should be a very good four years! Guess you'd better crawl back under that rock under which you've been hiding.

Fort Worth, TX

#1080 Nov 6, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
HEyy, Jack, you sunofagun. You're such a stranger, these days.
I voted last Thursday. REPUBLICAN, of course!
Not that it really matters, I'm afraid. I voted Ted Cruz, too.
I wanted to take shoe polish and write on my rear window "NOBAMA" or something. Afraid blacks would break my window.
How's you?
Hope you caught Mitt's fare-thee-well speech!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Americans are starting to really hate mexic... (Oct '07) 8 min Clem Kadiddlehopper 1,568
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 21 min NuRidersoftheePur... 138,474
News High Court Could Help Immigrants With Bad Lawyers 56 min Dee Dee Dee 18
News Hispanic Groups Call on NBC to Cut Ties With Trump 58 min Tobegivengently 27
News Trump - what the village idiot says about the v... 2 hr Simon 406
News Donald Trump Announces He's Suing Everybody 2 hr wild child 9
News Kurtz says NBC's late decision to fire Trump is... 2 hr wild child 1
More from around the web