Mexicans seek asylum as drug violence persists

Oct 3, 2013 Full story: Albany Times Union 148

In this Wednesday, Sept. 18, 2013 photo, Ines Valencia, center, of Coalcoman, Mexico, walks with her three young children after seeking asylum at the border and being released by federal authorities, in San Diego.

Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

“The One and Only”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#195 Dec 15, 2013
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> You're the one of many of your split personality personas complaining about all who stand against illegals, interesting. By the way who is "we" asking about my country of origin? FOR YOU & ALL YOUR "we's"-- NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!
Did I say we? I don't believe I did. But anyway, You're a foreigner too. That's why you don't tell us your country of origin.

BTW, here "us" means me and the readers who are reading this thread. Got that?
spud

Las Vegas, NV

#196 Dec 16, 2013
zanony wrote:
<quoted text>
Condescending and insulting to someone? WTF?
Do you believe others don't do the same?
That's a bogus argument It's like when someone says Obama is an idiot for rewriting immigration law by using executive orders and his trance like followers say George Bush made more executive orders so Obama is OK. Wrong is wrong and an idiot is an idiot, dog. The truth is, they're both idiots and the actions of one idiot can not justify the actions of another idiot.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#197 Dec 16, 2013
zanony wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say we? I don't believe I did. But anyway, You're a foreigner too. That's why you don't tell us your country of origin.
Ima once claimed to be from Mexico. Now that she enjoys all the gov't hand-me-outs, she doesnt want other immigrants to get a cut of her loot.

ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#198 Dec 16, 2013
zanony wrote:
<quoted text>
GET THIS! you're the only NOSY one asking..... no one else gives a damn about me or anyone else in this thread ESPECIALLY if we're totally the opposite of you and you're unpatriotic way of thinking. LOL! do you really expect everyone to fall over themselves supplying you with info? you must think you're so charming! how conceited. Ok, I give in I'm from China, ha! ha!
liberty

Rockmart, GA

#199 Dec 16, 2013
sounds like a bunch of running scared a holes to me they try to be big and tuff well if you guys are so big and tuff why not fix your own country instead of running scared
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#200 Dec 16, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Ima once claimed to be from Mexico. Now that she enjoys all the gov't hand-me-outs, she doesnt want other immigrants to get a cut of her loot.
LOL! I'm sure you've read my posts in the past and know I'm government employed. No hand outs here, too proud for that......and it's rather embarrassing to expect the gov. to support one's family. I'd just as soon work 2 jobs if I must to make ends meet. This is just the way my whole family was brought up. To be all that you can be and reach for the stars, HARD WORK, & EDUCATION GETS YOU EVERYWHERE AND ANYWHERE ! anything else Zanoni? I've told you way too much already, Ta, Ta!

“The One and Only”

Location hidden

#201 Dec 17, 2013
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> GET THIS! you're the only NOSY one asking..... no one else gives a damn about me or anyone else in this thread ESPECIALLY if we're totally the opposite of you and you're unpatriotic way of thinking. LOL! do you really expect everyone to fall over themselves supplying you with info? you must think you're so charming! how conceited. Ok, I give in I'm from China, ha! ha!
You're lying like a dog.

“The One and Only”

Location hidden

#202 Dec 17, 2013
liberty wrote:
sounds like a bunch of running scared a holes to me they try to be big and tuff well if you guys are so big and tuff why not fix your own country instead of running scared
Unless you're a native American, your ancestors ran scared also. Why didn't your ancestors stay in their own country and fix it? See what they did, they ran (or rather, took the boat) over here and now you're here. GO BACK. I'M FROM THIS LAND, MY ANCESTORS WERE HERE LONG BEFORE YOURS!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 min quetzalcoatl 137,079
Graham thinking about presidential bid 6 min tha Professor 9
Obama immigration plan changes little for undoc... 14 min wild child 1
Bush will defend expanded immigration 20 min Le Duped 7
Nancy Pelosi 'Enormously Disappointed' With Whi... 32 min tha Professor 103
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 52 min xxxrayted 553
Buffett, Gates, and Adelson: Billionaires prod ... 1 hr Dubya Tee Eff 4