Leahy says speed important on immigration bill

Apr 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Seattle Times

The chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee is responding to Florida Republican Sen.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
one world

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

They need to just say yes why keep waiting around stop playing games and get real give them papers
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

yep speed is important, the longer they wait, napalitanos secure border is leaking like a sieve with the wets jumping over like rabid fleas to get in the door for the amnesty. the dems are on the other side with an ebt card and dem voter registration form.
immigraniada

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

SI SE PUEDE!!
http://youtu.be/zKoQgODwveE
Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

one world wrote:
They need to just say yes why keep waiting around stop playing games and get real give them papers
papers called warrants.
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Who today really thinks that politicians cares about
our future other than their own are not of sound minds.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Of course speed is important. They need to pass amnesty before Americans realize what is going on. Just like Obama care. Pass the bill then figure out what it says.
Mayela

Union City, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Under pressure, Alaska lawmaker apologizes for referring to migrant workers as ‘wetbacks’
By Associated Press,March 29, 2013

FILE - In this Oct. 20, 2011 file photo, Rep. Don Young, R-Alaska speaks in Anchorage, Alaska. Young, one of the most senior Republicans in the House, has apologized for using the racial slur wetbacks in referring to Hispanic migrant workers. Young, now in his 21st term in the House, said in an interview with Alaskas KRBD radio that when he was young, his father used 50-60 wetbacks to pick tomatoes on their California farm.

FILE - In this Oct. 20, 2011 file photo, Rep. Don Young, R-Alaska speaks in…(Dan Joling, File/Associated…)

WASHINGTON — Rep. Don Young, the gruff Republican veteran who represents the entire state of Alaska, apologized Friday for referring to Hispanic migrant workers as “wetbacks” in a radio interview.

“I apologize for the insensitive term I used during an interview in Ketchikan, Alaska,” Young said in a statement after lawmakers from both political parties called on him to apologize.

“There was no malice in my heart or intent to offend; it was a poor choice of words,” Young said. http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-03-29...

BROUHAHA

“There was no malice in my heart or intent to offend" RIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!
spud

Bangor, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

one world wrote:
They should give them papers - walking papers. When your house is infested with roaches you get rid of the roaches, you don't change the roaches name to flowers to make them seem more desirable. Leahy is just a con man looking to use the Dems. favorite strategy of rushing terrible bills through before the people can say anything. Leahy is a bum.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Billionaires call on Congress to 'roll out the ... 17 min canser suxs 11
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Quirky 134,742
Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr LMS 16,115
Outrage Over Housing Illegal Immigrants And Not... 1 hr Amigo 1
Mayor signs law to create NYC municipal ID cards 1 hr Amigo 1
Mexico Made Deal to Send More Illegal Aliens to... 1 hr Amigo 1
Michelle Obama Talks Immigration and Education ... 1 hr Amigo 1
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr Quirky 239,659
•••