New York City Population Hits Record ...

New York City Population Hits Record High

There are 54 comments on the blogs.wsj.com story from Mar 28, 2014, titled New York City Population Hits Record High. In it, blogs.wsj.com reports that:

New York City's population has hit a record high of 8,405,837, according to an estimate released Thursday by the U.S. Census Bureau.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at blogs.wsj.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Whitewinger

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Mar 28, 2014
Record high of poor people . All the rich people
Who creat jobs are being driven out by cuomo
And overtaxation. Its a cesspool.....you can live
Like cockroaches....i would not even visit... Even
If i had a free plane ride, free limo, free hotel.
I would not live there if i was given a multi million
Dollar penthouse. Remember that nice mormon
Family that visited NYC? Their son was stabbed
To death by a bunch of cockroaches who wanted
Money to go to a dance club.....nuff said ....
A city of cockroaches and shit.... You can have it.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Mar 28, 2014
New york is one fine place to live, anyone who is anyone lives here.what the census is not saying, Is that they are illegals over crowding.we have too many illegals.you have not lived til you lived in ny.it use to be much better, ny needs cleaning.
Blonde Coed

Corona Del Mar, CA

#3 Mar 28, 2014
It must be the low cost of living. Why else would so many poor illegal aliens move to New York City?
spud

Bangor, PA

#4 Mar 28, 2014
Blonde Coed wrote:
It must be the low cost of living. Why else would so many poor illegal aliens move to New York City?
When you live 30 people to an apartment and ride a bike to work it's pretty cheap. You wouldn't believe how many illegals are sleeping in closets or on the floor in a room with ten others. If DeBlasio really wanted to enforce a law that is being totally ignored, he could go after illegal apartments and illegal occupancy. But he's a joke that would rather go after the horse and buggy guys and the charter schools.He's a dope.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Mar 28, 2014
Blonde Coed wrote:
no low cost here, are you ricos friend or rico.you illegal animals dont pay for anything, you are alllll useless.no dreamer or tap in ny lol.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Mar 28, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>When you live 30 people to an apartment and ride a bike to work it's pretty cheap. You wouldn't believe how many illegals are sleeping in closets or on the floor in a room with ten others. If DeBlasio really wanted to enforce a law that is being totally ignored, he could go after illegal apartments and illegal occupancy. But he's a joke that would rather go after the horse and buggy guys and the charter schools.He's a dope.
hi spud, he is an illegal lover, he is also going to be a one term guy.
spud

Bangor, PA

#7 Mar 28, 2014
wild child wrote:
<quoted text> hi spud, he is an illegal lover, he is also going to be a one term guy.
Hi B. You're right. This will be the first one termer in quite a while. He deserves it.
Blonde Coed

Corona Del Mar, CA

#8 Mar 28, 2014
wild child wrote:
<quoted text>no low cost here, are you ricos friend or rico.you illegal animals dont pay for anything, you are alllll useless.no dreamer or tap in ny lol.
Of course it's low cost. Poor people can't afford high cost of living. Everyone knows that. Even me, and I'm blond.
The Mack

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Mar 28, 2014
Blonde Coed wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it's low cost. Poor people can't afford high cost of living. Everyone knows that. Even me, and I'm blond.
Say if you're ever in New York, look up a pal of mine. You're worth money!
word up

Milford, PA

#11 Mar 28, 2014
It be dat way cuz a brotha be in the white house yo.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#12 Mar 28, 2014
NYC is being taken over by Mexican amigos!! LOL!!!
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Mar 28, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Hi B. You're right. This will be the first one termer in quite a while. He deserves it.
yes , he was stupid from day one.democrats dont even like him.we need a guliani again.guliani does not like him either.ny was clean when we had rudy.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#15 Mar 28, 2014
nope to dope wrote:
<quoted text>
Chicano power = taco fart.
You mean Taco Nuke, azzzwipe!! LOL!!!
Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#17 Mar 28, 2014
Jose wrote:
NYC is being taken over by Mexican amigos!! LOL!!!
Vaya mierda en su sombrero y luego chupar su soplador de hojas estúpido
Yim

Lynbrook, NY

#18 Mar 29, 2014
Rich people dont create jobs. Dont believe the hype. Demand by all people for commodities and food creates jobs. if companies dont pay workers enough, people dont spend money, no jobs get created. actually a simple concept.
Whitewinger wrote:
Record high of poor people . All the rich people
Who creat jobs are being driven out by cuomo
And overtaxation. Its a cesspool.....you can live
Like cockroaches....i would not even visit... Even
If i had a free plane ride, free limo, free hotel.
I would not live there if i was given a multi million
Dollar penthouse. Remember that nice mormon
Family that visited NYC? Their son was stabbed
To death by a bunch of cockroaches who wanted
Money to go to a dance club.....nuff said ....
A city of cockroaches and shit.... You can have it.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#19 Mar 29, 2014
VIVA Nueva York!!! ;)
spud

Bangor, PA

#20 Mar 29, 2014
NY is a bubble. Everyone wants to come and take a bite out of the big apple but that can't go on forever. Sooner or later that bubble is going to burst and it won't be pretty.
Level 1

Location hidden

#21 Mar 29, 2014
Yim wrote:
Rich people dont create jobs. Dont believe the hype. Demand by all people for commodities and food creates jobs. if companies dont pay workers enough, people dont spend money, no jobs get created. actually a simple concept.
<quoted text>
So, people who eat breath and defecate create jobs? This is simpleton econ 101. Did Australopithicus create jobs by demanding food? Or did he form a hunting party and create his own supply of substanence?
Level 1

Location hidden

#22 Mar 29, 2014
Jose wrote:
VIVA Nueva York!!! ;)
Vaya mierda en su sombrero
Blacks Suck

New York, NY

#23 Mar 29, 2014
New York is a perfect place for cock roaches. A $hit city for the dirty liberals that inhabit it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 39 min Ismail 515
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 hr woodtick57 2,962
News SF Labor Council Demands An End To Deportations... 1 hr Bama Yankee 1
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Just Slim 141,549
News Newspapers Mourn High Court Removing Obama 'Shi... 2 hr Snidely70448 3
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 2 hr Blue November 6,599
News Neither Candidate Is Getting the Immigration Is... 2 hr Bama Yankee 3
More from around the web