Steve King: Immigrants will 'erode th...

Steve King: Immigrants will 'erode the law further' by voting Democratic

There are 27 comments on the Examiner.com story from Dec 11, 2013, titled Steve King: Immigrants will 'erode the law further' by voting Democratic. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Rep. Steve King insists that immigration reform will "erode the law" by allowing immigrants to vote for Democrats.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
immigraniada

La Puente, CA

#1 Dec 11, 2013
stubborn sh*t heads like this guy are eroding the economic and overall growth of this country by putting their bigotry before common sense..
http://youtu.be/zKoQgODwveE
Cat74

Barrington, IL

#2 Dec 11, 2013
We might elect some Democrats, but as long as we keep the House Republican we can see that they get no money to piss away.
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#3 Dec 11, 2013
immigraniada wrote:
stubborn sh*t heads like this guy are eroding the economic and overall growth of this country by putting their bigotry before common sense..
http://youtu.be/zKoQgODwveE
steve king is right.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Dec 11, 2013
Get the hell out, lets get rid of illegals and democrats.
leonardo

United States

#5 Dec 12, 2013
wild child wrote:
Get the hell out, lets get rid of illegals and democrats.
steve king he knows the republicans they already dead for next presidencial election
Cat74

Hanover Park, IL

#6 Dec 12, 2013
One thing about Americans, they stand back, and observe for a long time before they decide to solve the problem the only way appropriate, ship all the illegal aliens home, even if you have to do it one wet back at a time. They have just about had it. First, they will try replacing all the politicians that want amnesty, and hopefully that will be enough. There are several other options/

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#7 Dec 12, 2013
Maybe Republicans should wake up and assimilate into the new demographics of America. After all, you all have no choice in the matter now.

What are you going to do? Start a war?

You lost the last civil war and you'll lose another one.

LOL!!
Truth

Ashburn, VA

#8 Dec 12, 2013
We need to get rid of wild childs.
Truth

Ashburn, VA

#9 Dec 12, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
steve king is right.
steve king is rightly a big fool.
Level 5

Location hidden

#10 Dec 13, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
Maybe Republicans should wake up and assimilate into the new demographics of America. After all, you all have no choice in the matter now.
LOL!!
we already know you don't see yourself as a citizen of the usa, rico.

it was obvious from the start.

as for losing the "war".. don't count us out so easily. mark my words.
spud

Reading, PA

#11 Dec 13, 2013
Both parties suck but the Republican party is still fixable if they get all new leadership. Democrats are hopelessly clueless as are neocons.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#12 Dec 13, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
LOL!!
Actually Lincoln was a Republican so the Republicans won the civil war. As we all know the Democrats then started an underground organization that exists to this day known as the KKK.

The more you know.........
Cat74

Bloomingdale, IL

#13 Dec 13, 2013
Aw, no immigration Amnesty for the illegal aliens again this year? And after they fasted too. The Democrats promised. They aren't stupid enough to go for it in an election year, especially when they are already in so much trouble with the Obamascam thing. This will give that criminal element time to go home, and apply to come back legally
leonardo

United States

#14 Dec 14, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
we already know you don't see yourself as a citizen of the usa, rico.
it was obvious from the start.
as for losing the "war".. don't count us out so easily. mark my words.
i dont care if you are citizen resident allien from mart. What united states care is people that willing to progress no crack head lazy people jelous selfish people we need hard workers people to be pisitive
Cat74

Bolingbrook, IL

#15 Dec 14, 2013
Democrats think if they keep postponing the Amnesty we will forget about it, and they can sneak it in on Christmas Eve like they did Obamascam. Huh uh, we are watching oh, so close.
Level 5

Location hidden

#17 Dec 15, 2013
leonardo wrote:
<quoted text>i dont care if you are citizen resident allien from mart. What united states care is people that willing to progress no crack head lazy people jelous selfish people we need hard workers people to be pisitive
allowing millions of foreigners in whose loyalty is to "other" countries - NOT to the usa - is not a good idea.

history has shown us this.

even now, look at what is happening with the muslims that were allowed into the EU. do you see them assimilating?

I had this discussion with a liberal the other day. he said that as long as all the new citizens adhere to the us constitution, everything will be all right. and I replied.. such arrogance. why should these foreigners adhere to the laws of the usa when they pledge their allegiance to their home countries?

the liberal still didn't get it.

brain dead, and stupid.

what do you have if you grant usa citizenship to a 100+ million new foreigners? the answer - another country. get it?
Cat74

West Chicago, IL

#18 Dec 15, 2013
Some of these people Democrats want made citizens are Al Qaeda. Others are members of the Muslim Brotherhood, parent army of Al Qaeda. They aren't just Mexican border jumpers.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Dec 15, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Aw, no immigration Amnesty for the illegal aliens again this year? And after they fasted too. The Democrats promised. They aren't stupid enough to go for it in an election year, especially when they are already in so much trouble with the Obamascam thing. This will give that criminal element time to go home, and apply to come back legally
no just go home, dont come back.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Dec 15, 2013
leonardo wrote:
<quoted text>steve king he knows the republicans they already dead for next presidencial election
no he does not know that and neither do you.you hope that will happen, I think not.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Dec 15, 2013
Truth wrote:
We need to get rid of wild childs.
I agree get those dreamers and daca kids out, even the older kids.american kids get to stay.coz they are american.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News House to vote on 'sanctuary cities' bill 11 min sandy1 167
News Disgruntled GOP voters provide the Trump bump 16 min Mr Amigo 58
News Jeb Bush: Deporting illegal aliens not an 'Amer... 42 min spud 5
News How Undocumented Immigrants Help Strengthen Our... 57 min Bakker 205
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 5 hr Quirky 138,652
News Ann Coulter: GOP Candidates "A Bunch of P*ssies... 8 hr Responsibility 296
News Are illegal immigrants bringing 'tremendous' di... 8 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 78
More from around the web