The 14th amendment was for children b...

The 14th amendment was for children born of leg...

There are 910 comments on the Rome News story from Oct 29, 2011, titled The 14th amendment was for children born of leg.... In it, Rome News reports that:

Presidential hopeful Herman Cain said Friday he does not support tinkering with the U.S. Constitution to take away citizenship to babies born to illegal immigrants on American soil.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rome News.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#936 Dec 15, 2011
AmericanProud wrote:
Huh?....I am a US Citizen you moron...and nor I am Mexican...
<quoted text>
Right, you are the Puerto Rican Rico. Get lost.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#937 Dec 15, 2011
More of what this culture of criminals brings. Currently 750,000 roam our streets.

Prescott Valley police say that CARLOS MAYA PIMENTEL is wanted for assault with a deadly weapon, criminal trespassing, criminal damage and kidnapping in connection with an April 2007 home invasion in Prescott Valley.

He is a Mexican man who is 30 years old, 5-foot-8 and weighs about 155 pounds. Police believe he and three others broke into a home on East Walnut assaulting the homeowners.

D.O.B. 3/9/81.

If you have information that leads to the arrest of No. 14 of "CATCH 22" you could earn a $500 cash reward.

To earn the reward you must call Yavapai Silent Witness at 1-800-932-3232 with your information within 90 days of this advertisement.

Remember, you never have to give your name.

Level 4

Since: Apr 07

USA

#938 Dec 16, 2011
So...how is it going getting the 14th amendment repealed?...Guess you guys just like talking to yourselves all this BS while nothing changes.....and probably 1000 babies are being born every single day...love it....A wholes...
DAVID63
Level 4

Since: Nov 11

Seattle, WA

#939 Dec 16, 2011
AmericanProud wrote:
So...how is it going getting the 14th amendment repealed?...Guess you guys just like talking to yourselves all this BS while nothing changes.....and probably 1000 babies are being born every single day...love it....A wholes...
The 14th has to be enforced,and changed back to its original intent,not repealed.Read the entire 14th sometime.

Since: Feb 09

Louisville, KY

#940 Dec 16, 2011
The Truth Hurts wrote:
Only a dummy cannot understand that an anchor baby is a US Citizen.
Only a dummy would think so, ignoring the historical FACT that it was written for the children of former slaves. Only a dummy would ignore the FACT that the difference between hoping that he is right and knowing that he is wrong is the will of The People the 14th Amendment was intended for, but j-u-s-t poorly worded enough to give the dummy the false hope.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#941 Dec 17, 2011
DAVID63 wrote:
<quoted text>
The 14th has to be enforced,and changed back to its original intent,not repealed.Read the entire 14th sometime.
Just how would you know what the original intent was.........was you there when it was written ? If not then you need to keep your mouth shut. Currently anyone born in the US is a US citizen, that's the way it was ment to be.
DAVID63
Level 4

Since: Nov 11

Seattle, WA

#942 Dec 17, 2011
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Just how would you know what the original intent was.........was you there when it was written ? If not then you need to keep your mouth shut. Currently anyone born in the US is a US citizen, that's the way it was ment to be.
Poor illegal loving moron,read the entire 14th,as well as the 1924 Native American naturalization act.The debate on the 14th before it was passed explains it,so quit singing babaloo,and have Lucy try to read it to you.Now,try to shut me up keyboard commando sitting your mommas underwear in her basemewnt.

Since: Feb 09

Louisville, KY

#943 Dec 17, 2011
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Just how would you know what the original intent was.........was you there when it was written ? If not then you need to keep your mouth shut. Currently anyone born in the US is a US citizen, that's the way it was ment to be.
Wrong, dummy: www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/USAS14.htm 14th Amendment

The Fourteenth Amendment of the Constitution was passed by both houses on 8th June and the 13th June, 1866. The amendment was designed to grant citizenship to and protect the civil liberties of recently freed slaves. It did this by prohibiting states from denying or abridging the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States, depriving any person of his life, liberty, or property without due process of law, or denying to any person within their jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Most Southern states refused to ratify the Fourteenth Amendment and therefore Radical Republicans such as Thaddeus Stevens, Charles Sumner, Benjamin Wade, Henry Winter Davies and Benjamin Butler urged the passing of further legislation to impose these measures on the former Confederacy. The result was the 1867 Reconstruction Acts that divided the South into five military districts controlled by martial law, proclaimed universal manhood suffrage and required the new state constitutions to be drawn up.
Aaaaaaaaand try this link: www.originalintent.org/edu/14thamend.php You won't like what you read.

Level 4

Since: Apr 07

USA

#944 Dec 18, 2011
http://pewresearch.org/pubs/2058/-immigration...
DAVID63 wrote:
<quoted text>
The 14th has to be enforced,and changed back to its original intent,not repealed.Read the entire 14th sometime.
DAVID63
Level 4

Since: Nov 11

Seattle, WA

#945 Dec 18, 2011
AmericanProud wrote:
http://pewresearch.org/pubs/20 58/-immigration-mexican-immigr ants-mexican-american-birth-ra te
<quoted text>
So? that is talking about mexican american births,and mexican immigration,not illegals.You do know that here is a difference,right?no illegal is an immigrant,because all illegals are the absolute worst thing that has ever been born on the planet.Immigrants are great,illegals,are not.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#946 Dec 18, 2011
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong, dummy: www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/USAS14.htm 14th Amendment
The Fourteenth Amendment of the Constitution was passed by both houses on 8th June and the 13th June, 1866. The amendment was designed to grant citizenship to and protect the civil liberties of recently freed slaves. It did this by prohibiting states from denying or abridging the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States, depriving any person of his life, liberty, or property without due process of law, or denying to any person within their jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
Most Southern states refused to ratify the Fourteenth Amendment and therefore Radical Republicans such as Thaddeus Stevens, Charles Sumner, Benjamin Wade, Henry Winter Davies and Benjamin Butler urged the passing of further legislation to impose these measures on the former Confederacy. The result was the 1867 Reconstruction Acts that divided the South into five military districts controlled by martial law, proclaimed universal manhood suffrage and required the new state constitutions to be drawn up.
Aaaaaaaaand try this link: www.originalintent.org/edu/14thamend.php You won't like what you read.
If it was ment for slaves, does it say slaves ?

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#947 Dec 18, 2011
DAVID63 wrote:
<quoted text>
So? that is talking about mexican american births,and mexican immigration,not illegals.You do know that here is a difference,right?no illegal is an immigrant,because all illegals are the absolute worst thing that has ever been born on the planet.Immigrants are great,illegals,are not.
No, rico has never been able to truly "Understand" English, and I have discovered his Spangdoglish is equally as atrocious.
All about his race. His orgy KKKlan, LaRAZA!!! He is Posing as a Puerta Rican under this moniker, Advocating for Mexicans.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#948 Dec 18, 2011
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was ment for slaves, does it say slaves ?
If it was meant for Cost Ricans, does it say Costa Rico? How about Mexico, a FOreign Nation, see it anywhere in there Rico? Your illegal poser Juan sure likes to comment on our Constitution. I met a true Immigrant working here on visa in ALbuquerque and he didn't even know who Ben Franklin was, or any of our FOunders. Most illegals know nothing of America's Founders. Just bits and pieces of skewed history, depending on where in Meximess they are from. However, unlike you, this Mexican was glad to work here and appreciated Americans. Or so it appeared anyway.
You forget, I have been around yours my whole life. I can see straight thru your smoke and mirrors you tool.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#949 Dec 18, 2011
I appreciate america.......it have provided me a good job for many years. As long a americans are buying houses I'll always have a job.
Juan

Omaha, NE

#950 Dec 18, 2011
Juan wrote:
I appreciate america.......it have provided me a good job for many years. As long a americans are buying houses I'll always have a job.
Not for long "Winston." You have mail in the Pearland TX forum!
DAVID63
Level 4

Since: Nov 11

Seattle, WA

#951 Dec 18, 2011
Juan wrote:
I appreciate america.......it have provided me a good job for many years. As long a americans are buying houses I'll always have a job.
People who appreciate the USA do not break its laws,much less do it on an every minute basis like all illegals do.
Juan

Dallas, TX

#952 Dec 18, 2011
As long as I remain a criminal who is in the country illegally not paying taxes, fraudulently using my welfare queens section 8 housing as my flop pad and continue to eat using welfare $$, I will continue to commit fraud and I must be deported soon. ICE please come raid CCC and the builders in the Pearland, TX area. I simply can't take it anymore, my conscious is driving me nuts.
_lll-OvO-lll_

Orange, CA

#953 Dec 18, 2011
Everyone knows that anyone born on USA soil becomes a US Citizen. Only a dumb azz cannot comprehend that.
_lll-OvO-lll_

Orange, CA

#954 Dec 18, 2011
Juan wrote:
As long as I remain a criminal who is in the country illegally not paying taxes, fraudulently using my welfare queens section 8 housing as my flop pad and continue to eat using welfare $$, I will continue to commit fraud and I must be deported soon. ICE please come raid CCC and the builders in the Pearland, TX area. I simply can't take it anymore, my conscious is driving me nuts.
You're stealing the identity of Juan. That's a crime.
DAVID63
Level 4

Since: Nov 11

Seattle, WA

#955 Dec 18, 2011
_lll-OvO-lll_ wrote:
Everyone knows that anyone born on USA soil becomes a US Citizen. Only a dumb azz cannot comprehend that.
Dumb azz,since when? try to be original,and be right for once.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eric Cantor's 'Liberal' Jewish Argument for Imm... (Jul '13) 9 min Rabbi Sanders 93
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 1 hr Denny CranesPlace 3,132
News Rubio endures an assault in a rollicking Republ... 1 hr Asp 117
News Marco Rubio defends immigration proposals at Hi... 1 hr Vote For Trump 3
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... 1 hr miss diable 4,356
News Mexico Abuses Their Own Illegal Immigrants 2 hr wild child 3
News Undocumented Mom Of 3 U.S. Citizen Kids Deporte... 2 hr Trailer park pimp 132
More from around the web