Senate endorses Keystone XL pipeline ...

Senate endorses Keystone XL pipeline construction

There are 11 comments on the WBAY-TV Green Bay story from Mar 22, 2013, titled Senate endorses Keystone XL pipeline construction. In it, WBAY-TV Green Bay reports that:

A sign at the Birmingham airport fell on a family Friday, killing a 10-year boy and injuring other family members.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBAY-TV Green Bay.

Bull Chit

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Mar 23, 2013
Although I support the Keystone,it's all aboit UNION jobs.
American Lady

Sweden

#2 Mar 23, 2013
Also how to correctly copy.
Exactly

De Soto, KS

#3 Mar 27, 2013
First Buffett has to give the go ahead which he won't. His BNSF RR means more to his greedy ways than jobs.

“Do you like my abs? ”

Level 5

Since: May 11

San Gabriel, CA

#4 Mar 27, 2013
Keystone Pipeline is not necessary. The railroads can move it and already has the infrastrastructure to do so.

“Do you like my abs? ”

Level 5

Since: May 11

San Gabriel, CA

#5 Mar 27, 2013
Exactly wrote:
First Buffett has to give the go ahead which he won't. His BNSF RR means more to his greedy ways than jobs.
Jobs will be created in the railroad due to the increased tonnage. Does $25 hr plus good benefits working for BNSF sound like a bad thing for an American?

Only you would think that's bad!!!

“Do you like my abs? ”

Level 5

Since: May 11

San Gabriel, CA

#6 Mar 27, 2013
Bull Chit wrote:
Although I support the Keystone,it's all aboit UNION jobs.
UNION jobs pay better!!!

“Do you like my abs? ”

Level 5

Since: May 11

San Gabriel, CA

#7 Mar 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Also how to correctly copy.
LMFAO!!!!!
Really

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Mar 27, 2013
The Infamous Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
Jobs will be created in the railroad due to the increased tonnage. Does $25 hr plus good benefits working for BNSF sound like a bad thing for an American?
Only you would think that's bad!!!
FU Rico!

“Do you like my abs? ”

Level 5

Since: May 11

San Gabriel, CA

#9 Mar 27, 2013
I find it to be so un-American that some people feel that giving American jobs to a Canadian based company is somehow the American thing to do and good for our unemployment numbers!!!

The railroads are 100% good paying jobs in America for Americans.

It seems that some people are so clouded by hate that they don't see the big picture.
Whatever

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Mar 29, 2013
The Infamous Rico wrote:
I find it to be so un-American that some people feel that giving American jobs to a Canadian based company is somehow the American thing to do and good for our unemployment numbers!!!
The railroads are 100% good paying jobs in America for Americans.
It seems that some people are so clouded by hate that they don't see the big picture.
Unions+RR's. Good paying jobs? lmao
LOL

De Soto, KS

#11 Mar 31, 2013
The Infamous Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
Jobs will be created in the railroad due to the increased tonnage. Does $25 hr plus good benefits working for BNSF sound like a bad thing for an American?
Only you would think that's bad!!!
I pay a general contactor $50.00 an hour to do repairs. He's licensed and pays zero union dues!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 5 min woodtick57 5,384
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 21 min NotSoDivineMsM 7,038
News Critics: Trump speech signals shift to coded ra... 40 min yes 22
News Trump convention message cheers white supremacists 51 min Smartest Man Alive 1
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr jimmy krack korn 141,914
News Voters split over how to secure US from illegal... 1 hr YouDidntBuildThat 26
When Does Anti-Immigration Go Too Far? (Sep '15) 4 hr Nopal 491
More from around the web