Irving Texas Mass Deportation taking place today!
Posted in the Immigration Reform Forum
#1 Sep 27, 2007
Irving Texas just deported nearly 2000 illegal aliens and the Mexican Consulate as expected pulls the 'race card' and foolishly stated that entering the country illegally is illegal but once you're here "not illegal per se'" What drugs is this Consulate guy smoking?
GO IRVING TEXAS GO!!! America supports your great efforts!
#2 Sep 27, 2007
14 GOOD REASONS TO DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS
(websites provided for verification)
Hope these 14 reasons are forwarded over and over again until they are read by the majority of Americans. Then they will have something to yell at their U.S. Congress members.
$11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year. http://tinyurl.com/zob77
$2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.
$2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens. http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.h ...
$12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English! http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/0 ...
$17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.
$3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/0 ...
30% of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/06 04/01/ldt.01.html
$90 Bill ion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.
$200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/0 ...
The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the United States http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0606/1 ...
During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroine and marijuana, crossed into the U. S. from the Southern border. Homeland Security Report: http://tinyurl.com/t9sht
The National Policy Institute "estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period." http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/pdf/de ...
In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin. http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm
So if deporting them costs between $206 and $230 BILLION DOLLARS, Start getting rid of em.' We'll be ahead after the 1st year!!!
#3 Sep 27, 2007
#4 Sep 27, 2007
Hiring and Harboring Illegal Aliens - Nationwide Boycott
Please participate in a nationwide boycott of:
* Businesses that should have ethnic diversity in their workforce and do not (exempt family-owned and operated restaurants, etc).
* Businesses that do not use the Federal E-Verify program to verify the validity of SSI numbers.
* Businesses who use shady business practices through subcontractors for the hiring of illegal alien employees. Such practices serve as a buffer from the legal consequences of breaking federal law and give the illusion to consumers that they are an honorable business (WalMart, Del Monte Fresh Foods, etc).
* Businesses who cater and fund illegal aliens of any ethnic origin (Bank of America, Ford Foundation, Wells Fargo and others).
* Sanctuary Cities/Cities who break federal immigration law and contribute to making the problem of illegal aliens worse for all Americans (San Francisco, New York, New Haven and others - list of sanctuary cities can be located at: http://www.ojjpac.org/sanctuary.asp ).
I call on all American patriots to use their powers of observation and the influential power of nationwide boycotts to businesses and cities that violate federal law or in some way contribute to making life for Americans more difficult due to their practice of hiring and funding of illegal aliens and the burdening costs to American taxpayers that they create. Cities that carry ordinances blocking police involvement, issue driver's licenses, ID cards, etc.
If you're not sure about a business, simply ask the manager/owner of businesses if they comply with using the E-Verify program that confirms their SSI# as valid. If not, you have your answer as to what to do next ... Tell them their workforce should reflect ethnic diversity and because it is lacking that you will be boycotting their business until ethnic diversity is clearly present. If their employees have no mastery of English, let them know that you do not appreciate lousy customer service from employees who cannot speak English. Let them know that you will be asking all of your friends and family to boycott their business until they use E-Verify and a visible difference is noted concerning ethnic diversity and English as the language of employees while conducting commerce. Hurt them where it truly counts, in the pocketbook and reward businesses across this country who follow immigration laws with your patronage and let them know you appreciate their patriotism.
Please be an informed consumer and look at product labels for where they are made. Since Mexico is THE MAJOR CONTRIBUTOR to our growing problem with illegal aliens (over 57%), boycott all products made in Mexico until their government stops handing out road maps on how to enter this country illegally, stops giving illegal aliens every encouragement possible to break our laws, stops encouraging the Reconquista movement to reclaim through occupation numerous States in our Republic. Mexico is a very wealthy country and their is no excuse for their citizens to be entering this country illegally. They have plenty of wealth to end the problems their nations faces and their refusal to do so is no longer acceptable. Hold Mexico accountable for exporting their poor and encouraging the occupation and political takeover of our great nation.
#5 Sep 27, 2007
Write the US Attorney General - Department of Justice demanding that they take legal action on every city and State who is breaking federal immigration law. http://www.usdoj.gov/contact-us.html
Federal Immigration and Nationality Act
Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii)
"Any person who ... encourages or induces an alien to ... reside ... knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such ... residence is ... in violation of law, shall be punished as provided ... for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs ... fined under title 18 ... imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both."
Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA 274A(a)(1)(A):
A person (including a group of persons, business, organization, or local government) commits a federal felony when she or he:
* assists an alien s/he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him or her to obtain employment, or
* encourages that alien to remain in the U.S. by referring him or her to an employer or by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or
* knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions.
Penalties upon conviction include criminal fines, imprisonment, and forfeiture of vehicles and real property used to commit the crime. Anyone employing or contracting with an illegal alien without verifying his or her work authorization status is guilty of a misdemeanor. Aliens and employers violating immigration laws are subject to arrest, detention, and seizure of their vehicles or property. In addition, individuals or entities who engage in racketeering enterprises that commit (or conspire to commit) immigration-related felonies are subject to private civil suits for treble damages and injunctive relief.
#6 Sep 27, 2007
Awesome! Now everybody go tell your Mayor, State Reps, Everyone - YOU want deportation to start now!
Towns are NOW doing it, time to take ACTION and DEPORT, DEPORT, DEPORT!!!
#7 Sep 27, 2007
It is great if they are deporting the illegal aliens. Every town needs to do the same thing, and any employer that would hire one should be fined severely for it. Any mayor that would create a sanctuary city should be fined and discharged from his office.
#8 Sep 29, 2007
Power to the AMERICAN CITIZENS. Go Irving. Now let's make sure Senator Reid who works for Illegals does not slip the 'Dream Act' to another bill. He needs to be removed from office. Giving a "free ride" to Illegals slaps the faces of those Immigrants who deserve to be US Citizens because they have the Honor, Integrity, Pride and Honesty to be an American. These are the same characteristics that our ancestors had when they came through the Statue of Liberty. Stop the Illegal Invasion. I am sick a
#9 Sep 30, 2007
Anytime you think you know of an illegal in Irving please call two one four, nine zero five, five eight zero seven, Dallas office, for Eastern Texas. Even if we can get only one illegal off of our streets it will help the community.
What Is Considered An Illegal Activity Under Immigration Law?
Here are some examples of the most common violations of United States Immigration laws:
(This is not a complete list of violations.)
* filing false statements on applications or petitions
* making a false claim that you are a United States citizen
* making, altering or using counterfeit immigration documents
* making, altering or using counterfeit documents to support immigration applications or petitions
* failing to report the arrival of illegal aliens
* assisting or encouraging aliens to come to the United States in violation of the law
* harboring an illegal alien
* knowingly employing aliens who do not have permission to work in the United States
* recruiting or referring for a fee aliens who do not have permission to work in the United States
* failing to complete and maintain immigration Form I-9 for all new employees, whether citizens or aliens
* failing to depart the United States when ordered removed (deported)
* entering or attempting to enter the United States at a time or place which is not authorized
* attempting to enter the United States by misrepresenting (lying about) material facts
* entering into a marriage to circumvent the immigration laws
* entering or attempting to enter the United States without permission after having been removed (deported)
* assisting an alien to enter the United States for prostitution or other immoral purposes
#10 Oct 5, 2007
Thank you for upholding the laws of our country! There is a reason they are called ILLEGALS~
We support our heroes of the USA- loyal to our constitution. If you enjoy the rights we have here, you must submit to the laws.
If you really want to stay, prove it, learn ENGLISH !!! It is the language spoken in the USA by our citizens. Communication is the only way to avoid misunderstandings; we cannot learn all of the illegals languages, but they can learn one, small price to pay, no?
There are reasons for having laws in any part of the world. If illegals cannot respect our laws they must go home.
One more thing, they are not an asset to our economy. Illegals drain all of our systems to the point of disrepair or bankruptcy, in some cases.
#11 Oct 5, 2007
Ignore the corrupt Mexican Consulate.
Deport all illegals and their children.
We must save the U.S. and can do it by calling
our congressmen and letting them know how we feel.
#12 Oct 5, 2007
Why no race call when Mexico deported hundreds of illegals last month?
#13 Oct 5, 2007
Probably the same drugs he he smuggled into the country under his protected status.
“Pardon my nosiness ”
Since: May 07
#14 Oct 5, 2007
You forgot to mention the millions of dollars in unpaid traffic and parking fines incurred by illegals.
#15 Oct 9, 2007
Totally amazed that most of the 2000 illegals deported from Irving Texas were identified because of driving without a valid drivers license. If you drive and do not have a drivers license you Should be arrested. I am an American Citizen, born and raised and I would expect to be arrested if I drove without a valid drivers license. Why should illegals be exempt from the laws of the State or Federal Government? This issue is then compounded by the fact that if one does not have a drivers license they do not have automobile insurance. For those of us who do pay for automobile insurance, our rates continually increase because of the deficit created by accidents caused by those driving without a valid license and/or insurance coverage.
There is no problem with coming to the US for a better way of life. Just do it legally, so everyone pays their fair share of the costs. As noted above it costs the US - Billions of dollars to meet the basic needs of Illegal Aliens.
#16 Oct 16, 2007
For all the ignorant people out there. These are real statistics compiled by Carole Keeton Strayhorn, Texas Comptroller of Public and Economy
A Financial Analysis of the Impact to the State Budget and Economy
Source: Carole Keeton Strayhorn, Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts.
• The Pew Hispanic Center estimates that between 1.4 million and 1.6 million undocumented immigrants resided in Texas in March 2005. To achieve a conservative estimate, this analysis relies on the lower boundary of this range.
• The absence of the estimated 1.4 million undocumented immigrants in Texas in fiscal 2005 would have been a loss to our gross state product of $17.7 billion. Undocumented immigrants produced $1.58 billion in state revenues, which exceeded the $1.16 billion in state services they received.
• Eliminating 1.4 million immigrants would have resulted in a 2.3 percent decline in employment, a 2.6 percent decline in personal income and a 2.8 percent decline in disposable personal income in 2005. This change also would generate a 2.1 percent decline in the gross state product (GSP), the broadest measure of the value of all goods and services produced in Texas.
• Undocumented immigrants, thus, contributed nearly $1.6 billion in estimated revenue as taxpayers in fiscal 2005. State revenues included in the analysis can be grouped in five categories: consumption taxes and fees, lottery proceeds, utility taxes, court fees and all other revenue. In addition, local school property tax revenue is estimated. Consumption tax revenue totals are composed primarily of revenue from the sales tax, motor vehicle sales and use tax, gasoline tax, alcoholic beverage taxes, cigarette and tobacco taxes and the hotel tax.
Estimated Effects of Removing 1.4 Million Unauthorized Immigrants from Texas in 2005
2005 2010 2015 2020 2025
Total Employment loss 298,000 287,100 293,800 296,300 302,700
Total Gross Regional Product loss (Billions of Fixed 2000$)$17.7 $18.7 $20.5 $21.4 $22.6
Personal Income loss (Billions, current dollars)$18.5 $19.0 $24.6 $32.6 $42.9
Loss in Exports to Rest of World (millions of Fixed 2000$)$66.5 $390.1 $548.0 $387.7 $123.9
Net Population loss from baseline 1,309,000 1,033,000 899,400 831,300 784,400
Labor Force Loss 714,100 434,000 340,500 281,200 281,600
#17 Oct 16, 2007
I cant help but notice that missing is what it has cost us, the tax payers to have them here, is the amount anywhere near what they have contributed? ive read a report on this, cant seem to locate it now but it was no where near the amount of what they contribute...it was way less. I'll see if I can dig it up again or if anyone has it please post it on here so we can compare.
#18 Oct 16, 2007
Heres just one study that I found and admitedly I did'nt take the time to research who did the study so you will have to be your own judge.
#19 Oct 16, 2007
Heres another, included are other links. This comes from Americans for immigration reform and the links will take you to their site.
New! Low Immigration and Economic Growth - America’s experience with a low level of immigration shows that we do not need mass immigration to have economic growth.
Why Immigration Can't Solve the Social Security Deficit - More foreign workers means more future retirees creating an endless, and increasingly costly, treadmill.
The Wages of Agricultural Workers - Experts disprove the claim that higher wages due to increased immigration enforcement would lead to a major increase in the cost of food.
Immigration and the Economy - Even studies estimating an overall gain for the economy from immigrant workers have found that it is outweighed by the fiscal cost to taxpayers.
The Cost of Immigration - A 1996 estimate (pre-welfare reform) of the fiscal burden on American taxpayers by Dr. Donald Huddle outlines $32.7 billion in costs from illegal aliens and $112 billion from legal immigrants.
National Academy of Sciences Immigration Study - Analysis of the NAS 1996-97 study of the fiscal costs of immigration.
Immigration and Job Displacement - Mass immigration displaces U.S. workers with foreign workers willing to work for lower wages.
Lower Wages for American Workers - Mass immigration drives down wages and working conditions.
Employment-Based Immigration - Business claims of worker shortages are aimed at holding down wages are largely disingenuous.
Immigration and Welfare - Immigrant use of welfare programs is 43 percent higher than non-immigrants' use.
Perpetual Poverty in Agricultural Labor - Current immigration policies fuel poverty in among agricultural workers.
The Costs to Local Taxpayers for Illegal or "Guest" Workers -
Summary fiscal cost estimates by state amount to $36.6 billion dollars annually for providing public K-12 education, incarceration and emergency medical care for illegal aliens and their U.S.-born children.
#20 Oct 16, 2007
here it is.
Add your comments below
|Rose's Pub (Mar '10)||16 min||Raydot||147,641|
|Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16)||22 min||Katrina||11,343|
|Trump Must Keep His Promise: Repeal DACA||4 hr||coco||273|
|Democrats Drop Congeniality as They Fire Away a...||8 hr||Newt G s Next Rel...||65|
|In Trump country, Russia scandal doesn't resonate||11 hr||Conspiracy Debunked||27|
|Federal judge blasts Trump administration attem...||12 hr||freebird||4|
|Jeff Sessions claims sanctuary city policies 'e...||16 hr||Cactus||32|
Find what you want!
Search Immigration Reform Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC