Allentown City Council takes a stand for U.S. immigration reform

There are 9 comments on the WFMZ-TV Allentown story from Mar 20, 2014, titled Allentown City Council takes a stand for U.S. immigration reform. In it, WFMZ-TV Allentown reports that:

The seven-member council unanimously passed a resolution recommending "federal enactment of rational solutions to fix our broken immigration system."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ-TV Allentown.

silly rabbit

Pottstown, PA

#1 Mar 20, 2014
Well now this imagration thing is very good, now to address the slumlordian co collution were do we read these fine on the city site? Or will this be yet more propaganda of the palumpa administrations prosicurital discretional aimed only at his adversaries slumlordian competition?

The soul sale continues in The Great Allentown Hospital Circus/Fair location were the city has its part in saleable blight? I Quote RePete with his own words "whats in the flip for allentown pa"? The Human soul that this young snot has been dealing in at the Sacred Hart Hospital position for the entry level position to the new yet old Hamilton Street Gang o Tlugs?
zippy

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Mar 20, 2014
silly rabbit wrote:
Well now this imagration thing is very good, now to address the slumlordian co collution were do we read these fine on the city site? Or will this be yet more propaganda of the palumpa administrations prosicurital discretional aimed only at his adversaries slumlordian competition?
The soul sale continues in The Great Allentown Hospital Circus/Fair location were the city has its part in saleable blight? I Quote RePete with his own words "whats in the flip for allentown pa"? The Human soul that this young snot has been dealing in at the Sacred Hart Hospital position for the entry level position to the new yet old Hamilton Street Gang o Tlugs?
hey rabbit brain, what are trying to say? You need to stop posting until you learn how to spell.
silly rabbit

Pottstown, PA

#3 Mar 20, 2014
zippy wrote:
<quoted text>hey rabbit brain, what are trying to say? You need to stop posting until you learn how to spell.
u think u got things figured out don't u zippyzippo, but just like ur smoke and mirrior trix and shell games the script has been flipped? Give it some thought before posting as u r now in siberspace very similar to the twilightzone and the game is the same just like the players that act at the circus sideshow attractions on the back midway? The cigar surprise?!)$bigbuddy
zippy

United States

#4 Mar 20, 2014
silly rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
u think u got things figured out don't u zippyzippo, but just like ur smoke and mirrior trix and shell games the script has been flipped? Give it some thought before posting as u r now in siberspace very similar to the twilightzone and the game is the same just like the players that act at the circus sideshow attractions on the back midway? The cigar surprise?!)$bigbuddy
get a job you welfare fraud
zippy

United States

#5 Mar 20, 2014
I have you figured out
silly rabbit

Pottstown, PA

#6 Mar 20, 2014
zippy wrote:
I have you figured out
Zippyzippo, if u have me figured out I wiil give u a cigar cause I can't figure myself out? Than there is u and like most of palumpas court jesters ur calculated miscalculations=1+1=3 when its all said and done the mass miscalculations= masive human casualties trying to change the label on the cambells soup can as the soul sale circus continues?
I will sit and wait with the about six month countdown in anticipation with hopes and dreams of sicsess? Its what they dont tell us to do, and thats my oath of pverty? my typing is likened to that of the old manual typwritters, grade e zippo?
silly rabbit

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Mar 21, 2014
zippy wrote:
<quoted text>get a job you welfare fraud
Zippyzippo, get is straight ethier ssi fraud or welfare fraud or is this just another one of your multiple personality effects too?!)$bigbuddy i c u r working in catty too again along with other circus sideshow attractions from ur native soul sale site too?
Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#8 Mar 21, 2014
silly rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Zippyzippo, if u have me figured out I wiil give u a cigar cause I can't figure myself out? Than there is u and like most of palumpas court jesters ur calculated miscalculations=1+1=3 when its all said and done the mass miscalculations= masive human casualties trying to change the label on the cambells soup can as the soul sale circus continues?
I will sit and wait with the about six month countdown in anticipation with hopes and dreams of sicsess? Its what they dont tell us to do, and thats my oath of pverty? my typing is likened to that of the old manual typwritters, grade e zippo?
Gollum, is that you?
silly rabbit

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Mar 21, 2014
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
Gollum, is that you?
What the f$(k is gollum?!)$ bigbuddy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A. Barton Hinkle: Anti-Immigration Conservative... 2 min Who guessed it 3
News TLC For Criminals Will Bring “Racial Reconcilia... (Mar '11) 17 min Tazo 3
News ICE Director Saldana faces protests at Dallas m... 3 hr wild child 1
News Interview with George Galloway (Jun '10) 5 hr George vs USA Senate 73
News When It Comes to Dealing With Illegal Immigrati... 6 hr Novus Ordo Seclorum 10
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 6 hr X Crypsis X 138,199
News What Should Citizenship Mean? 7 hr Dreamscape 52
More from around the web