Video: Holder announces 89 individual...

Video: Holder announces 89 individuals charged with Medicare fraud

There are 89 comments on the CBS News story from May 14, 2013, titled Video: Holder announces 89 individuals charged with Medicare fraud. In it, CBS News reports that:

Joined by Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, Attorney General Eric Holder announced charges against 89 individuals across the country - including doctors, nurses, and other licensed medical professionals - for engaging in Medicare fraud schemes involving $223 million in false billing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#42 May 17, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us know when fux or rush dickless tells you the hearings are scheduled.
hahahahahahahahaha
Let us know when you can post like an adult.
conservative crapola

Kutztown, PA

#43 May 17, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
'pookie'?

hahahahahahahahahahaha

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#44 May 17, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>How is it that this administration finds out about important incidents about the same time that the public does? The inepetitude of this administration can be likened to the freaking Three Stooges. How many times have we heard "I don't know", from these people? It's their job to be in the know, and between you and me, their incessant prevarications are starting to wear on even their stanchest supporters. We need an clean up crew in the WH.
Obviously, somebody can't face the truth. This administration is tainted.
backassards463

United States

#45 May 17, 2013
"Attorney General Eric Holder announced charges against 89 individuals across the country - including doctors, nurses, and other licensed medical professionals - for engaging in Medicare fraud schemes"

Is he targeting those trying to make a buck instead of those mooching on the system?
spud

Wilkes Barre, PA

#46 May 17, 2013
backassards463 wrote:
"Attorney General Eric Holder announced charges against 89 individuals across the country - including doctors, nurses, and other licensed medical professionals - for engaging in Medicare fraud schemes"
Is he targeting those trying to make a buck instead of those mooching on the system?
I think you're right. But I'm sure Holder doesn't have much interest in the lawbreakers.
mauka kai

Brooklyn, NY

#47 May 17, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>How is it that this administration finds out about important incidents about the same time that the public does? The inepetitude of this administration can be likened to the freaking Three Stooges. How many times have we heard "I don't know", from these people? It's their job to be in the know, and between you and me, their incessant prevarications are starting to wear on even their stanchest supporters. We need an clean up crew in the WH.
The sad truth is that the Obama administration has sunk so low that appearing incompetent is now their only remaining defense. "Uh, gee, I don't know" sounds a lot better than "yes, we knew all along but hoped nobody would blame us".

That's what you get when you put an "community organizer" in charge. Incompetence is really his only admirable quality when consider his other more egregious faults.
Cat74

United States

#48 May 17, 2013
A Democrat congressman said today Eric Holders days are numbered. That's not true. They can't force him out, he knows too much.
April Flower

Wilmette, IL

#49 May 17, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
A Democrat congressman said today Eric Holders days are numbered. That's not true. They can't force him out, he knows too much.
Money can silence talkers.
Ontario

Thunder Bay, Canada

#50 May 17, 2013
I think it is time for the U.S to have a Canadian Health Care system.
Cat74

United States

#51 May 17, 2013
Not if the talker has millions from stealing off the top, and resigning would place him in a position to go to jail. Do not pass Go, and no free get out of jail card!!
April Flower

Wilmette, IL

#52 May 17, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Not if the talker has millions from stealing off the top, and resigning would place him in a position to go to jail. Do not pass Go, and no free get out of jail card!!
Time will tell.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#53 May 18, 2013
Ontario wrote:
I think it is time for the U.S to have a Canadian Health Care system.
Where would people go then for timely critical operations, instead of long waiting list.
Brad

Manchester, CT

#54 May 18, 2013
How is stealing a half a trillion from medicare to finance illegal Oblamercare not fraud,or criminal?
Brad

Manchester, CT

#55 May 18, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Where would people go then for timely critical operations, instead of long waiting list.
To Cuba with Michael Moore,of course.
April Flower

Wilmette, IL

#56 May 18, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
To Cuba with Michael Moore,of course.
The problem we have here in America is that people take things as a joke. Only those who have been negatively impacted by Obama's America,his pandering to illegal immigration and his destructive Policy, can one be honest and serious about fixing the damage that has been done to this once great ,prosperous Nation.
The longer he (Obama) remains,the longer he and his crooks will siphon money meant for America/Americans.
April Flower

Wilmette, IL

#57 May 18, 2013
sp *Policies
April Flower

Wilmette, IL

#58 May 18, 2013
People that take what is happening to America(IMO) believe that someday,somehow they will wake up and America will be once again a prosperous Nation.
Great with it, nothing will change unless we fight for positive change.
April Flower

Wilmette, IL

#59 May 18, 2013
*get
Ontario

Thunder Bay, Canada

#60 May 18, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Where would people go then for timely critical operations, instead of long waiting list.
Your governmnet is feeding you BS? It's called follow the same idea as the Canadian health care. Where I am from that is not happening!

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#61 May 18, 2013
Ontario wrote:
<quoted text>
Your governmnet is feeding you BS? It's called follow the same idea as the Canadian health care. Where I am from that is not happening!
My many relatives who liter Canada coast to coast would beg to differ. My aunt died on a "waiting list" for an occluded artery to her brain. She was in her late seventies. When she broke her hip, they kept her bedridden rather than set the break. A grand uncle in West Van came to the States for cardiac care because of the wait time. He's in his sixties.

On the flip side, my cousins in their thirty and forties do quite well.

You might want to research the cardiac and neurological patients who, if they can afford it, come to the States, including your national leaders. My neurosurgeon here is from Ottawa. He left because of the horrid pay schedule.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Latino-Vote party looks to rally voices of Mass... 12 min Cops are degenerates 5
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 16 min Xcvb 14,856
News Trump close to naming retired Marine general to... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 8
When Does Anti-Immigration Go Too Far? (Sep '15) 1 hr scientia potentia... 608
News Paul Ryan Says U.S. Will Not Wall Off Entire Me... 1 hr Heart9634 84
News Gov. Scott Signs Bill To Grant In-State Tuition... (Jun '14) 2 hr Loose Walls 93
News U of Illinois won't be designated 'sanctuary' f... 2 hr Pixy6362 2
More from around the web