Rubio still popular among Republicans...

Rubio still popular among Republicans despite supporting immigration reform

There are 7 comments on the Daily Kos story from Aug 5, 2013, titled Rubio still popular among Republicans despite supporting immigration reform. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

Check out some of the Republicans quotes in this article from The Hill about how Marco Rubio needs to win back the GOP base after supporting immigration reform: "There's terrible disappointment with Marco Rubio specifically," says Rep. Jason Chaffetz , an opponent of the Senate immigration bill that Rubio helped write and pass.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#1 Aug 5, 2013
wiener had some supporters too. and look at what happened to him.

bottomline, nobody likes a liar. even the liars don't.
spud

Forestville, CA

#2 Aug 5, 2013
The boy's a weasel and a phony.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#4 Aug 6, 2013
Says who????
Antony

United States

#5 Aug 6, 2013
Rubio is a true politician that really see for the best of the country im a Democrat but if he goes for president no doubt he got my vote and many people that i know
I See

Omaha, NE

#6 Aug 6, 2013
What a load of k r a p!
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#7 Aug 6, 2013
Remember the Republican establishment always ignores the teabaggers. They nominated the champion of comprehensive immigration reform John McCain and then the proud papa of Romneycare Mitt Romney.

So why would it hurt Marco Rubio?
spud

Reno, NV

#8 Aug 7, 2013
Antony wrote:
Rubio is a true politician that really see for the best of the country im a Democrat but if he goes for president no doubt he got my vote and many people that i know
Be careful. You're hanging around with bad people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republicans downplay Trump rally unrest in Cali... 9 min FancyButtPirate 32
News Thousands of illegal immigrants convicted of ho... 15 min FancyButtPirate 43
News Do Mexicans Hate Puerto Ricans? (Sep '11) 31 min Raydot 66
News Protesters take to streets after Trump rally in... 44 min Raydot 5
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 46 min _White American_ 8,221
News Right-Wing Media Claim Anti-Trump Protests Help... 1 hr spud 7
News Haiti Refuses To Accept Deportation Of Illegal ... 1 hr tomin cali 7
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr Tinka 140,850
More from around the web