Immigration bills may take months to ...

Immigration bills may take months to hit House floor

There are 8 comments on the MarketWatch story from Jan 4, 2014, titled Immigration bills may take months to hit House floor. In it, MarketWatch reports that:

In a memo to House Republicans on Friday, Majority Leader Eric Cantor said bills about the hot-button issue of an immigration overhaul may be brought to the floor "over the next few months."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MarketWatch.

wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jan 4, 2014
It will never hit the floor.trust me string along game.I love it.now all we have to do is get obama out of office.america is looking good again.god bless.
ARGON

Sacramento, CA

#2 Jan 4, 2014
''wild child'' is now ''orphan child'' because only you now post on all the hateful and vile threads. Others like you have read the hand writing on the wall and have converted. They have joined the overwhelming majority of GOOD AMERICANS who are enthusiastically and eagerly awaiting their new CITIZENS. Can't you sense the solitude within your soul? Wake up my man! Time to move on!
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#3 Jan 4, 2014
Outsource our military. Brilliant! Rome relied almost entirely on mercenaries to staff their military near the end. Of course as the Romans learned to late, when your military is made up of foreign nationals who have no loyalty to the country but instead fight for reward, both financial and political, as this bill would do, the government soon loses control of the military.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jan 4, 2014
ARGON wrote:
''wild child'' is now ''orphan child'' because only you now post on all the hateful and vile threads. Others like you have read the hand writing on the wall and have converted. They have joined the overwhelming majority of GOOD AMERICANS who are enthusiastically and eagerly awaiting their new CITIZENS. Can't you sense the solitude within your soul? Wake up my man! Time to move on!
right, get some oil you need it.no you need to see the wall, it says no amnesty will pass, it says democrats on the way out.it also says we are taking back america.if you have nothing to do keep dreaming.you should be 100 when any bill regarding amnesty hits the floor.look into your soul.it lies to you.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Jan 4, 2014
Oh, argon oil.where you be.are you reading the wall?
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Jan 5, 2014
Or years now that I think about it.
nym8387

Stratford, CT

#8 Jan 5, 2014
ARGON wrote:
Nonsense, the vast majority of Americans want all illegals deported. When you leave out that option in a poll then people have no choice but to say they should at least go through the 13 year path to citizenship. Eagerly awaiting thier new citizens? What are you smoking?
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Jan 6, 2014
Numbers, no amnesty ever, argon oil is crazy.there will be no amnesty.read the dam wall.no pathway either.all illegals get the hell out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 6 min ImFree2Choose 871
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 30 min positronium 3,534
News Ramadan is the strongest antidote for Islamophobia 39 min Old Pom 8
News Mexican president explains comparing Trump to H... 1 hr LConrad 2
News Corpses of Dead Migrants Plague Rural Texas Cou... 1 hr This is not America 39
News The Latest: Obama: Mexican Americans help shape US 1 hr Responsibility 6
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr quetzalcoatl 141,592
More from around the web