Posted in the Immigration Reform Forum

Brenda beeson

Buffalo, NY

#1 Sep 25, 2013
I like mine free
Manu

Asia/Pacific Region

#2 Dec 31, 2013
what is wrong being braless in public or anywhere else?
for me nothing is wrong or duin sumting wrong..course everybody has a nipple and there is nothing to be shy off and hide..be happy with your body and be yourself..remember live for your own not for other...
spud

Blakeslee, PA

#3 Dec 31, 2013
I'm told going braless can pull the wrinkles out of a woman's face.
naughtygirl

Derry, UK

#4 Dec 31, 2013
Go with what you want. Personally, I go braless most of the time and love it. At 32c mine aren't the biggest out there, but I'm quite happy with them, and you can notice a difference. There are occasions when I'm not comfortable without a bra - usually when it's really cold as, despite how much I like showing my nipples and how much showing them turns me on, constant rubbing can get tiresome and painful after a while when wearing fitted clothes.

I'd say try it. Ditch the bra one day, maybe take one with you if you're really nervous, but definitely try it! Probably best to wear something loose at first though, but I'm sure you'll love it! I wouldn't go back to wearing bras all the time again!
NTRPRNR1

Westminster, CA

#5 Dec 31, 2013
Being a grandma and 63 years old, I still like to let the girls go free and I don't care if they hang low and aren't as attractive as they used to be. I have a younger Black boyfriend and he says they look like a couple of octopus heads.I also have a girlfriends who tells me that they are great, who cares what others say.... I love the girls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 17 min Katrina 10,947
News Trump Must Keep His Promise: Repeal DACA 34 min spud 49
Bonnies Road House Emporium (Apr '14) 1 hr Quirky 144
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr Quirky 147,674
News Defiant Trump Says McCain Has Abandoned Veteran... (Jul '15) 4 hr Retribution 7
News Here's My Dream: Deport the Illegal Alien "Nigh... 5 hr Quirky 7
News Longmont City Council to consider DACA support ... 5 hr Quirky 2
Should Katrina be banned? 13 hr Poster2 237
More from around the web