Rubio's donor base grows

Rubio's donor base grows

There are 67 comments on the The Hill story from Apr 20, 2014, titled Rubio's donor base grows. In it, The Hill reports that:

Sen. Marco Rubio hauled in a load of cash from Washington business interests during the first three months of the year, building out a donor network that could propel a White House run in 2016.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hill.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#48 Apr 22, 2014
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>What's the big deal there? Republican parasites have been trying to define rape since they took office back in 2010.
Here I'll help you out. Rape is what clinton did.

Level 3

Paris

#49 Apr 22, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>I know you are but what am I, ScrotumSniffer?
A sperm bank.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#52 Apr 22, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
There is a lot of talent to chose from.
So you've become a Democrat?
Cat74

Bolingbrook, IL

#54 Apr 22, 2014
The Constitution reads the President must be a natural born American. That means that not only must the candidate be born in America, but his parents must also be born here. Obama's natural born description was overlooked, because he is black, and they never know where their daddies are from, or exactly who they happen to be..
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#55 Apr 22, 2014
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet he served two full terms as POTUS - just as his wife will do starting in 2016.
lol
MOST DOUBTFUL!!!! IDJUT!!! LIBTURD IDJUT AT THAT!!! WORST KIND!!!
Cat74

Bolingbrook, IL

#56 Apr 22, 2014
Rubio, and Cruz are nice people, but not Presidential material. Their parents are foreigners. And Rubio is pro illegal alien.
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#57 Apr 22, 2014
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
We’re not talking about the places you like to burglarize for late night snacks.
He was talking about your basic enemas!!! Rump Ranger!!!
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#58 Apr 22, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>So you've become a Democrat?
Lawrence heel nipping CHIHUAHUA is at it again!!! What an idjut!!! LIBTURD!!!
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#59 Apr 22, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Smurfette, pedophilia is what you did to the paperboy and why you cannot leave the house anymore.
It is what you did to the paperboy and got him to lie about it ya big fat black pus bag of a BLIMP!!!! Plenty of fat black guys in the alley need ya BOY!!!!
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#60 Apr 22, 2014
wild child wrote:
<quoted text>lol she benghazi cow can just stay home, with jeb.we need new meat
If Putin winked at her she would FAINT!!! And she damn sure wouldn't answer her phone!!! GUTLESS!!!!
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#61 Apr 22, 2014
BUT WHAT WOULD IT MATTER!!!!
Shinichiro Takizawa

Sendai, Japan

#62 Apr 22, 2014
Super-Pach must be abandoned now!
Super-Pack must be prohibited now!
Super-Pack is destroying democracy!
American-99% are against Super-Pack!

We Americans must show that our America is a democratic-country!

We must check which Senators agree to Super-Pack!
We must check which Representatives agree to Super-Pack!

And, we must campaign against those politicians at next election!

We must campaign to blackball those politicians,
because we think that those politicians are deemed unfit for public office.

Our America is a democratic-country!

Wars, nuclear-power-plant-disasters, huge-earth-quakes and huge-natural-disasters must occur in Japan, China, Taiwan, South-Korea, Germany and Russia now!

Wars, nuclear-power-plant-disasters, huge-earth-quakes and huge-natural-disasters in Japan, China, Taiwan, South-Korea, Germany and Russia
will cause reconstruction-demands in Japan, China, Taiwan, South-Korea, Germany and Russia!

Wars, nuclear-power-plant-disasters, huge-earth-quakes and huge-natural-disasters in Japan, China, Taiwan, South-Korea, Germany and Russia
will increase Japan's, China's, Taiwan's, South-Korea's, Germany's and Russia's domestic-demands!

will decrease supplies from Japan, China, Taiwan, South-Korea, Germany and Russia!

Japan must have military-draft-system of Japan in Japan now!
All Japs, all Japanese-men, all Japanese-women, all japanese-girls and all Japanese-boys except mental-patients must be drafted by Japanese-Forces now!

Japan, South-Korea, Germany and Taiwan must increase their military-budgets and military-forces now!
Japan, South-Korea, Germany, British, Italy and Taiwan must protect Japan, South-Korea, Germany, British, Italy and Taiwan by themselves now!

Remember Pearl Harbor!
Finally, Japan will be destroyed!
Japan, China, Taiwan, South-Korea, Germany and Russia are evil-fascism-communism-empires !

We are American-99%!
I love the U.S.! I love American-99%!

“PRESIDENT TRUMP & VP PENCE”

Level 1

Since: Mar 09

WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

#65 Apr 23, 2014
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush/Cheney false flagged 9/11 in an successful attempt to goto war with Iraq.
Not the first time goverment pulled a false flag and killed Americans to push an agenda.
If that's true why haven't they been arrested for war crimes?

Well??
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#69 Apr 23, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
flagged as cross-posted, offtopic dumbospam.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#71 Apr 23, 2014
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's true why haven't they been arrested for war crimes?
Well??
Funny: they don't travel in Europe much.

PS: Hitler was never arrested for war crimes either.
Billy Ringo

United States

#73 Apr 23, 2014
Stay thirsty my friends

This Ruby boy is DOA
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#74 Apr 23, 2014
Billy Ringo wrote:
Stay thirsty my friends
This Ruby boy is DOA
Nicely done, Billy!
spud

East Earl, PA

#75 Apr 23, 2014
Rubio is a scumbbbaaaggg. He thinks all Americans are ignorant P's OS, like he is but that's not true. He's an elitist peckerhead, destined for leadership in the neocon R party. He sucks.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#76 Apr 23, 2014
I think the weird-eye-contact-while-hydrat ing affliction that Rubio displayed during his version of the array of multiple rebuttals to the President's State of the Union address was unfortunate and embarrassing, but nevertheless a revealing demonstration of sophomoric awkwardness and insufficient political maturity to serve as Chief, at least at this go-round. Even if he were better prepared, I'd vote for a progressive candidate rather than him.

However, I find myself feeling sorry for Rubio and other Republicans for being summarily trashed by tea partiers for the transgression of not surrendering to their ever whim. It strikes me as extremely cowardly of tea partiers to infiltrate and occupy the Republican Party and then trash the real Republicans, rather than forming their own legitimate political party to run its candidates in elections.

Why invade the GOP and massacre its members? What's the point? The only thing they do well is hate everyone they oppose politically — and perhaps in other ways — the Democrats, especially the Obamas and Clintons, and the Republicans.

Level 3

Paris

#77 Apr 24, 2014
Billy Ringo wrote:
Stay thirsty my friends
This Ruby boy is DOA
Sure pookie..........but the Benghazi four are the ones really DOA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 2 min Just Think 14,776
News Forgetful Senators Send Trump Message by Doing ... 1 hr southern at heart 12
News Paul Ryan Says U.S. Will Not Wall Off Entire Me... 1 hr lilweaver 61
News Stocks, dollar rattled by tightening US electio... 2 hr GLORIA11 4
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 6 hr J ValJean 71
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 hr X Crypsis X 143,699
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 8 hr Mintz8850 7,602
More from around the web