Two More Sentenced in St Joseph Illeg...

Two More Sentenced in St Joseph Illegal Licenses for Aliens Scheme

There are 9 comments on the Kansas City InfoZine story from Nov 9, 2013, titled Two More Sentenced in St Joseph Illegal Licenses for Aliens Scheme. In it, Kansas City InfoZine reports that:

Two more men were sentenced in federal court for their roles in a conspiracy to provide false identity documents so that more than 100 illegal immigrants could fraudulently obtain driver's and non-driver's licenses from the license office in St. Joseph, MO, which is operated by a contractor for the Missouri Department of Revenue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kansas City InfoZine.

ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Nov 9, 2013
ha ha ha...that's been happening all over this Country especially California. No surprise. If people wonder why this Country is broke, on a path to demise, just look too all the illegal aliens in this Country that break our laws and even get a President to contribute to it. We have lost the U.S. and the way of life we thought this Country represented.
Jesus Malverde

United States

#2 Nov 9, 2013
The US is going broke? Coz some municipality issued some driver license they shouldn't have? Wow, some really earth shattering revelation there. What's next? Jaywalking brings about apostasy? L:oL
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#3 Nov 10, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
The US is going broke? Coz some municipality issued some driver license they shouldn't have? Wow, some really earth shattering revelation there. What's next? Jaywalking brings about apostasy? L:oL
The broke part comes into play when they use false documentation to receive welfare benefit's, snap, low income housing and God only know how many other printed and cataloged fraudulent charges perpetrated upo the american people as we, the tax payers subsidize Mexico and American greed. You know that including hospitals going bankrupted, Education and education freebies, breakfast, lunch's and now dinner to illegal children, and I could go on and on. My niece, a nurse has watched California Hospitals go bankrupt, now living in Dallas see's the same thing happening. You can't win the debate dude. Never will.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#4 Nov 10, 2013
Those children going to school and to hospitals are citizens of the USA, just like any other citizen. They deserve the assistance such as SNAP, Section 8 housing, Medicaid and anything else any other citizen would get.
nope to dope

Buffalo, NY

#6 Nov 11, 2013
Juan wrote:
Those children going to school and to hospitals are citizens of the USA, just like any other citizen. They deserve the assistance such as SNAP, Section 8 housing, Medicaid and anything else any other citizen would get.
Why so they can fully collapse the system? They shouldn't have been here so they deserve squat. You earn what you get. What have they done other than squat here?

Rights are given by GOD not by some gooberment socialist program. Get over it la ratza boy...go commit seppuku you and your rhetoric won't be missed.
spud

Blakeslee, PA

#7 Nov 11, 2013
Big business has become mentally dependent on this cheap illegal labor. It's a disease like alcoholism. One is too many and 1000 isn't enough. If our government hadn't been so lax with their immigration enforcement, this never would have happened. What has to happen now is cold turkey withdraw. There will never be enough cheap labor to satisfy these people now. Government will never be able to satisfy businesses addiction to cheap labor. If they give them 1 million business will immediately start looking for 2 million. It's a race to the bottom that will result in massive unemployment and destruction of our middle class. It will also destroy our countries ability to consume when they reduce everyone's wages. Greed is a powerful thing and that is what amnesty is all about.

“Reconquista via Xenocracy”

Since: Nov 13

Tijuana MX

#8 Nov 11, 2013
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>The broke part comes into play when they use false documentation to receive welfare benefit's, snap, low income housing and God only know how many other printed and cataloged fraudulent charges perpetrated upo the american people as we, the tax payers subsidize Mexico and American greed. You know that including hospitals going bankrupted, Education and education freebies, breakfast, lunch's and now dinner to illegal children, and I could go on and on. My niece, a nurse has watched California Hospitals go bankrupt, now living in Dallas see's the same thing happening. You can't win the debate dude. Never will.
If anyone is going broke, it is generally traceable either to their own greed such as home buyers buying beyond their means, or blow-back from corporate greed, or some such. No one is going broke coz some hungry kid gets a bologna sandwich. Speaking of bologna, go learn the correct way of utilizing the English language then try to debate someone as educated as I.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#9 Nov 11, 2013
Juan wrote:
Those children going to school and to hospitals are citizens of the USA, just like any other citizen. They deserve the assistance such as SNAP, Section 8 housing, Medicaid and anything else any other citizen would get.
Are you really this dense? It isn't only their kids that use our services for free but the parents do also.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#10 Nov 11, 2013
Sr Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone is going broke, it is generally traceable either to their own greed such as home buyers buying beyond their means, or blow-back from corporate greed, or some such. No one is going broke coz some hungry kid gets a bologna sandwich. Speaking of bologna, go learn the correct way of utilizing the English language then try to debate someone as educated as I.
The fact remains that if their parents hadn't come here illegally and dragged their kids with them or gave birth on our soil then we wouldn't have to be footing the bill for them. It isn't only 1 kid. Nice try but no cigar. It is millions of them and that all adds up.

As for corporate greed both the Republicans and Democrats are guilty of that. If you don't think there are any Democrats that hire illegal aliens then you aren't dealing in reality. Why do you pro-illegals want them to keep their cheap labor via an amnesty and get richer off of the them? You talk out of both sides of your mouth. On one hand you demonize the businesses that hire them but then you want them to retain their cheap slaves via an amnesty. It makes no sense and is hypocritical.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Democrats' immigration problem 11 min Mikey 13
News Reporter Goes Where Liberal Media Won't, Asks S... 18 min tomin cali 24
News Can I Criticize Islam Without Fearing For My Life? 32 min muzis_R_roaches 5
News County to help Mexico educate immigrants on rights 1 hr Ice Man 23
News Knoxville leaders: Immigrants shouldn't fear po... 1 hr 25or6to4 1
News Global backlash grows against Trump's immigrati... 2 hr spocko 3,357
News Profiling Islamophobes 2 hr Saiful Muhammad 4
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 3 hr Rickster-- 1,138
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr katrina 144,583
More from around the web