Rob Horowitz: Tough Fight Coming On I...

Rob Horowitz: Tough Fight Coming On Immigration Reform

There are 15 comments on the Go Local story from Jul 16, 2013, titled Rob Horowitz: Tough Fight Coming On Immigration Reform. In it, Go Local reports that:

In the wake of comprehensive immigration reform passing the US Senate by an impressive 68-32 margin with broad bi-partisan support, former President George W. Bush voiced his support at a well-publicized naturalization ceremony, the kick-off event for the new George W. Bush Institute conducted in Dallas last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Go Local.

gou

Fairfield, CA

#1 Jul 16, 2013
Dont any single republicans in the next election. hispanics, asians, etc. dont vote them and feel them what the feelings of being out of shadows. revenge on election is the best counter attack for republicans.
rap

Fairfield, CA

#2 Jul 16, 2013
Yeah its true, republicans dont have a feelings. i hope it will happen to their own families with carma. God will punish republican in the future.
joe

Fairfield, CA

#3 Jul 16, 2013
Never vote repiblicans until your death. selfish attitude of republicans. dont vote and waste your vote. vote for the right.
lopo

Fairfield, CA

#4 Jul 16, 2013
You are right. next elections see them. no vote for republicans.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Jul 16, 2013
why oh why is obama who is so saddened by the zimmerman results going to give amnesty and free over the border passes to tens of millions more potential zimmermans, you know the hispanics ?
Dee Dee Dee

United States

#6 Jul 16, 2013
It is not a tough fight. The fight is over. Amnesty has killed immigration reform again.
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#7 Jul 16, 2013
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
It is not a tough fight. The fight is over. Amnesty has killed immigration reform again.
the more the pro-illegals fight us, the more we fight back.

the last 15+ years have confirmed that we, the people do not want another amnesty.

and if the politicians don't get this through their thick heads soon, they will regret it. we will vote anyone pro-illegal out of office. pure and simple.
Level 5

Location hidden

#8 Jul 16, 2013
joe wrote:
Never vote repiblicans until your death. selfish attitude of republicans. dont vote and waste your vote. vote for the right.
that's how communists think. how bandits think.

mentality reminds me of the bandits in that japanese movie - the 7 samurai.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Samurai

"those peasants have so much rice. they should share it with us."
mexican pridei

Sacramento, CA

#9 Jul 16, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
rice???? Hell no gook, steak please.
Brenda besson

United States

#10 Jul 16, 2013
lolol wrote:
why oh why is obama who is so saddened by the zimmerman results going to give amnesty and free over the border passes to tens of millions more potential zimmermans, you know the hispanics ?
he is not going to pass anything,no answear,is no and its not happening in the fall either.we are done now.
Brenda besson

United States

#11 Jul 16, 2013
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
correct,dont tell the dreamers they are still waiting.it is so dead.
SI SE PUEDE

United States

#13 Jul 17, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
it is so sad that scam like you even regret your own heritage ,whatever it is,everyone should respect their heritage and roots,beside of being American,first of all you are what you come from,and regretting that makes you a miserable for life..
Space Nut

Brighton, CO

#14 Jul 17, 2013
SI SE PUEDE wrote:
<quoted text>
it is so sad that scam like you even regret your own heritage ,whatever it is,everyone should respect their heritage and roots,beside of being American,first of all you are what you come from,and regretting that makes you a miserable for life..
STFU Beaner. Go swim back where you belong.
immigrants truly american

Manassas, VA

#15 Jul 17, 2013
the more the merrier!cheers!can't wait for these guys to come!I'm positive that the US back on the global track,fullstop!
Level 5

Location hidden

#16 Jul 17, 2013
SI SE PUEDE wrote:
<quoted text>
you are one messed up dude.

you are essentially saying being racist is ok.

la raza motto.. "for the RACE everything, outside the RACE nothing."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 min J ValJean 144,060
News Disabled man tortured by Trump-cursing group br... 10 min INFIDEL 437
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 17 min johnny belinda 285
News California girds to protect undocumented foreig... 25 min Well Well 35
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 26 min PEE PEE POTUS 17,681
News Trump: Brexit 'a great thing,' EU to continue t... 28 min PoliciaFederal 8
News Bill aims to cut off aid to countries that don'... 43 min jim 3
More from around the web