Memo From Middle America | Mexican Me...

Memo From Middle America | Mexican Meddlers Conspiring With Obama...

There are 8 comments on the VDARE.com story from Apr 27, 2013, titled Memo From Middle America | Mexican Meddlers Conspiring With Obama.... In it, VDARE.com reports that:

The Boston Bombing and its aftermath has dominated the news, but during the same time period the Main Stream Media has paid disgracefully little attention to the Washington D.C. visits of top Mexican officials and the signing of a "Memorandum of Understanding" with the Obama Regime .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at VDARE.com.

Quirky

Denver, CO

#1 Apr 27, 2013
Yep Obama is a failure!
SI SE PUEDE

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Apr 27, 2013
yada yada yada,STOP with the BIGOT BS,it doesn't hep now,cause immigration reform is on the way SI SE PUEDE!,just hold on amigos!

“Legals against Illegals!”

Level 5

Since: Dec 11

Willing to stand and Fight!

#3 Apr 27, 2013
SI SE PUEDE wrote:
yada yada yada,STOP with the BIGOT BS,it doesn't hep now,cause immigration reform is on the way SI SE PUEDE!,just hold on amigos!
reform will never pass until borders are secured,everify a must,disallow sanctuary cities and do away with birthright citizenship.

then maybe reform can begin.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#4 Apr 28, 2013
DfwDude wrote:
<quoted text>
reform will never pass until borders are secured,everify a must,disallow sanctuary cities and do away with birthright citizenship.
then maybe reform can begin.
Exactly!
yeah right

Torrance, CA

#5 Apr 28, 2013
DfwDude wrote:
<quoted text>
reform will never pass until borders are secured,everify a must,disallow sanctuary cities and do away with birthright citizenship.
then maybe reform can begin.
Birthright is in the constitution. Good luck if it can be changed. Dream on.

“Legals against Illegals!”

Level 5

Since: Dec 11

Willing to stand and Fight!

#6 Apr 28, 2013
yeah right wrote:
<quoted text>
Birthright is in the constitution. Good luck if it can be changed. Dream on.
It is how it is inturpeted (sp). The way it was written was not meant to be used by illegals coming into the US just to drop a rug rat.
It can be changed,it's not written in stone!

“Legals against Illegals!”

Level 5

Since: Dec 11

Willing to stand and Fight!

#7 Apr 28, 2013
any person born within the United States (including the territories of Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and the Northern Mariana Islands)[1] and subject to its jurisdiction
meaning one parent should be a US citizen not some border jumping illegal!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birthright_citiz...
Exactly

Kansas City, MO

#8 Apr 28, 2013
DfwDude wrote:
any person born within the United States (including the territories of Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and the Northern Mariana Islands)[1] and subject to its jurisdiction
meaning one parent should be a US citizen not some border jumping illegal!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birthright_citiz...
Amen!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A Comprehensive List of Everyone Trying to Seve... 5 min tomin cali 7
News Trump won't back down on immigration; protester... 9 min tomin cali 31
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 16 min J ValJean 138,493
News Illegal Immigrant Student Waves Mexican Flag As... 1 hr Memo From Turner 58
News Hispanic leaders want GOP field to condemn Trum... 1 hr Urineidiot 19
News Undocumented Immigrants are victims, not crimin... 1 hr tod see the light 2
News Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law (Apr '10) 1 hr positronium 193,317
More from around the web