Puerto Rico gov: Give illegal migrants licenses

Mar 7, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Santa Cruz Sentinel

Puerto Rico's governor has endorsed a proposal to let illegal immigrants in the U.S. territory to apply for a provisional driver's license.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 30 of30
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
DJ Quick

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Puerto Ricans are Americans, but they hold their culture dear.

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Realistic wrote:
all you who coment stupid racist blogs, lack education. just be ready to ask for help when you become the minority and the racist beating cop will be Latino or Black...
Talk about lacking in education.....

Learn why Americans bear a grudge against Puerto Ricans.

http://dcrepublican.com/2009/02/10/strange-co...
DJ Quick

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Have you ever been at a playground and seen/felt the waves/ocean waves hitting the concrete barriers,have you even heard the ocean waves come rushing in,so close, so magnificent. Puerto Rico is beautiful.
DJ Quick

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

No matter what one may think, Puerto Rico is beautiful. In order to appreciate this beauty you must be there,Nevertheless Puerto Rican are Americans.
nym8387

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
So because of those 4 idiots,people hate Puerto ricans? you must really hate your self because of Mr.booth,Mr.oswald,Mr.guitean and ofcourse Mr.leon czolgosz?
ima

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

DJ Quick wrote:
No matter what one may think, Puerto Rico is beautiful. In order to appreciate this beauty you must be there,Nevertheless Puerto Rican are Americans.
Yes, and we love PR citizens, HOWEVER....PR isn't a state and shows no interest in becoming a state of ours......so with this in mind if the gov. there has good use for THE invaders of our country HE CAN make it easy for them to get down there and KEEP THEM. HIGH TIME THE INVADERS LEFT THIS COUNTRY where they aren't wanted due to their arrogance, and DEMANDS LIKE IT'S THEIR RIGHT after breaking laws to sneak in. HELP THE US ROUND THEM UP AND SHIP THEM OUT TO PUERTO RICO. Can you tell us why you have no illegal alien invasion problems? The gov. there should advertise the welcome to all foreigners and just maybe they won't need to be rounded up!
ima

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
That was then, PR citizens of this generation had nothing to do with that horrendous act anymore than our generation had anything to do with the treatment of American natives or even the black slaves. We all presently are trying abide by each country's laws, respecting and not trespassing anothers soil. Laws are implemented to protect that country and citizens and have to be respected or pay the consequences.

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>So because of those 4 idiots,people hate Puerto ricans? you must really hate your self because of Mr.booth,Mr.oswald,Mr.guitean and ofcourse Mr.leon czolgosz?
Of course not.
I just wanted to see what kind of a rise I could get out of people like you.

The reason people dislike Puerto Ricans is the same reason they don't like Haitians, Hondurans, Jamaicans and Mexicans.

Too many of them are gang bangers, drug dealers, drug users, thieves and rapists. They give their culture a bad name just as a few Americans at home and abroad give our country a bad name.
Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Realistic wrote:
all you who coment stupid racist blogs, lack education. just be ready to ask for help when you become the minority and the racist beating cop will be Latino or Black...
Ah, the race based defense. The main stay of the illegal alien. They are illegal all over the world and it's because of their race and not because they can't get the proper documents together to apply for anything.
Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Realistic wrote:
<quoted text>
Who invated who? do me a big favor and take your frekled sun tanning ass back to greenland....lol
I would say go back to Asia but they don't want you back.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 30 of30
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min NTRPRNR1 240,492
Congress faces deadline for border funding bill 6 min Obamacare KILLED my Mom 32
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 15 min Freespirit8 134,780
...Pro-Amnesty 'Aztecs' Shout 'White Supremacis... 40 min danny 149
Obama: US always has been a nation of immigrants 1 hr Cat74 100
Armed militias planning to take over US border ... 1 hr the Light 116
Message to Mexico: Will trade you 10,000 illega... 1 hr the Light 15
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••