Study: Feds lack data on how to stem ...

Study: Feds lack data on how to stem border crossings

There are 6 comments on the Daily World story from May 14, 2013, titled Study: Feds lack data on how to stem border crossings. In it, Daily World reports that:

A lack of solid data on what deters illegal border crossings has been one of the biggest hang-ups as the U.S. Senate debates an immigration and border-security bill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily World.

Bounty needed

Hondo, NM

#1 May 14, 2013
Financially rewarding citizens who apprehend thugs is a long time honored law enforcement tool

Apply it to the criminals who trespass into Texas!
Bounty needed

Hondo, NM

#2 May 14, 2013
http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Here's a clue

Watch the movie

Terry Moran can bring the Feds needing data to the landowners.....

“a smile for my friends”

Level 5

Since: Jul 07

rochester, n. y.

#3 May 14, 2013
Heres all ya need to know feds, look down the barrel and pull the freakin trigger!
Repelling invaders isnt high tech. Hell, it aint even work!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5 May 14, 2013
georgeply77 wrote:
Heres all ya need to know feds, look down the barrel and pull the freakin trigger!
Repelling invaders isnt high tech. Hell, it aint even work!
though they will not do it,it is a sure fire way to stop them,they are enemy invaders and need to be treated as if they are an attacking army.
Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#6 May 15, 2013
Here's a guess, pull the soldiers out of Afghanistan and put 50,000 of them on the border. Rotate them out every 90 days or so. 90 days TDY on the border, i bet they would love it.

But it won't work when you have a government pushing a North American Union/UN agenda 21.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7 May 15, 2013
spytheweb wrote:
Here's a guess, pull the soldiers out of Afghanistan and put 50,000 of them on the border. Rotate them out every 90 days or so. 90 days TDY on the border, i bet they would love it.
But it won't work when you have a government pushing a North American Union/UN agenda 21.
the north American union and agenda 21 are real and slowing being pushed on us. sad that few are waking up enough to see it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Immigration ruling will hurt the GOP in 2016 4 min DeportNow 65
News Illegal immigration slowdown changes dynamics o... 1 hr Mr Chips 36
News Executive action on immigration could take year... 1 hr Bain De Soliel 48
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr quetzalcoatl 138,262
News Hazleton could see tax hike because of immigrat... 1 hr Memo From Turner 3
Poll Basnos! Nabasnos! 3 hr WHITEROSE26 487
News Justices block law denying bail to illegal immi... 3 hr OId Sailor 3
More from around the web