Rush Nails It. Despite Media's Love, Obama Approval Plummets...

Full story: Gateway Pundit

In March 2006, polls showed President George Bush had a 37% approval rating. The exact same 37% approval rating as Obama's today .

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
LMELAO

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Rush is right as always!!!!!!
alan

Livonia, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

LMELAO wrote:
Rush is right as always!!!!!!
the chickenshit liberal main stream media wont tell the public the truth and wont report any anti Obama news!the msm has a love affair with the white house and keeps the public in the dark by only reporting on positive news for them?they refuse to tell all the news about the white house and Obama and omit any bad news on them!these msm editors should be ashamed but are instead proud to serve Obama!obama is on video saying people could keep their present insurance and cost would be lower?the msm wont say this?instead they drop all issues of Benghazi,nsa and irs irregularities and spend their reporting energies on trying to make repubs.at fault for shut down?they wont tell you that congress doesent say where closures are to be but that the white house does this?they wont tell you that war memorials weren't closed in last shut down and that this is a first?they wont report on Obama and his work place violence at fort hood?the msm isn't a reporting news agency to the public but has become the cheer leader of the white house?

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Too bad it took people this long to figure it out. Obama is arrogant as well as immature. I feel like I am on the playground at recess watching these fools in DC bickering, about everything, while agreeing on nothing.
LMELAO

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

teddyr4me wrote:
Too bad it took people this long to figure it out. Obama is arrogant as well as immature. I feel like I am on the playground at recess watching these fools in DC bickering, about everything, while agreeing on nothing.
Exactly!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••