Newark Police Will Refuse to Detain I...

Newark Police Will Refuse to Detain Illegal Immigrants Accused of Minor Crimes [POLL]

There are 6 comments on the WKXW-FM Trenton story from Aug 15, 2013, titled Newark Police Will Refuse to Detain Illegal Immigrants Accused of Minor Crimes [POLL]. In it, WKXW-FM Trenton reports that:

In what they feel is maintaining a good relationship with the immigrant community in Newark, Police Director Samuel DeMaio signed an order 2 weeks ago that allows the city to opt out of the Federal Government's "Secure Communities" program, which would require participating municipalities to hold immigrants accused of minor crimes to check their ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKXW-FM Trenton.

Brenda besson

United States

#1 Aug 15, 2013
Ok good dont cry later,gulliani oh how I would love to have him back.the good old days.
American Lady

Athens, Greece

#2 Aug 15, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
Ok good dont cry later,gulliani oh how I would love to have him back.the good old days.
I dont think he would
Brenda besson

United States

#3 Aug 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text> I dont think he would
no I dont think he would ,but it would be nice if he did.he did a great job.
Lamer

Norwalk, OH

#4 Aug 15, 2013
besides all that support for terrorist groups like MEK.
American Lady

Netherlands

#5 Aug 15, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text>no I dont think he would ,but it would be nice if he did.he did a great job.
You are acting like you want to be my new topix b!tch
Brenda besson

United States

#6 Aug 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text> You are acting like you want to be my new topix b!tch
really coz you are answearing to everything I say,dont think so go back and reread.lol idiot juan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 9 min Cat74 43
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 32 min WasteWater 9,656
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 42 min WasteWater 2,938
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 57 min ImFree2Choose 484
News Trump's 'unlimited' wealth may not be enough to... 1 hr Lottery traitors 28
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 2 hr Democrat Hero 6,579
News Supreme Court's immigration decision is a step ... 3 hr spud 3
More from around the web