Ebola outbreak: Liberia shuts schools...

Ebola outbreak: Liberia shuts schools, quarantines towns

There are 1 comment on the Yahoo! story from Jul 30, 2014, titled Ebola outbreak: Liberia shuts schools, quarantines towns. In it, Yahoo! reports that:

The largest ebola outbreak in history prompts Liberia to close its borders Monday, Dollar Tree says it will buy rival Family Dollar for about 8 and a half billion dollars, a fragile truce in the Gaza Strip for the Muslim holiday breaks down as a mortar shell fired from Gaza Monday, kills at least four people in Israel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yahoo!.

Rima E Laibow MD

Santiago, Chile

#3 Jul 30, 2014
Sorry for the repeat. My screen did not indicate that the post had been successful.
My apologies.
Dr. Rima
Rima E. Laibow, MD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ICE arrests 114 workers in immigration raid at ... 6 min PostHillaryFarting 18
News Nearly 70 children being taken from families at... 8 min PreHillaryFarting 230
News Trump digs in on immigration despite outrage 10 min Clintohipeefarting 149
News Trump's immigration order sparks confusion, dee... 12 min Bill Released Farts 16
News Melania Trump says US should govern - with hear... 12 min fish and poi 491
News Trump again blames Dems for forced separation o... 13 min Bill Released Farts 284
News The End of Civil Rights 18 min Liarliarwhitefire 47
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 36 min Agents of Corruption 20,588
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr anne bonny 149,469