Immigration Bill Would Give 'Immediat...

Immigration Bill Would Give 'Immediate' Welfare To Amnestied...

There are 51 comments on the KFIV-AM Modesto story from Apr 30, 2013, titled Immigration Bill Would Give 'Immediate' Welfare To Amnestied.... In it, KFIV-AM Modesto reports that:

The immigration bill introduced to the Senate a week and a half ago would, if passed, allow illegal immigrants to access state and local welfare benefits immediately, Breitbart News has learned.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFIV-AM Modesto.

“Trump ain't playing!”

Level 4

Since: Dec 07

Welfare State

#26 May 1, 2013
The authors of this sickening bill are misleading the American people when they say illegals will not be able to get benefits.

These people are already getting benefits for their U.S. born children. As long as they are here and breathing, they will continue having more children and they will access even more benefits...no matter what their status is.

Saying they can't get benefits is a big lie. They're getting them now and they'll keep getting more with every baby they pop out on U.S. soil. Their status will be irrelevant to gaining access to the system.

If these traitors in Washington were really serious about stopping illegal immigration, they would have proposed an end to birthright citizenship in the legislation.
serfs up

United States

#27 May 1, 2013
we don't have a say in our nation. We just vote with one party rule doing the deeds of the world government elitists. Rubio is a RINO and NEO CON. So to all of you old white guys. Slow down. Be a ph uka, not a suk a. You were the last generation group to actually marry and raise kids with your own resources. You were men compared to what we have today. The ones who chide you yet suck from the thousands of tits eminating from the government pig. You take all the criticisms but your stock is from the group that built this nation. Really build it. We have been living off of that for the last few decades easily. Nothing wrong with immigration. Something wrong with the stench of politics for any reason. And that is what this is. So be a collector, not a payer. Learn the system. Learn to be a "patriot". Wars can be fought by infiltrating the same system that someone uses against your interests. Sadly, the police state must have its say. But yuou are fighting the good fight for not being the one who takes the blame when the house of cards falls. And make no mistake about it, that is the goal now. Remember your friends and families and be kind to those who give you the same as times decline. The others are your enemies. And the blame must be placed on them as tyranny will make examples. This is doable. And the most likely outcome. Good luck...

SIR LANCELOT

“I just hate stupid people”

Level 5

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#29 May 1, 2013
Quit bitching.

1) you have a choice, the 2nd amendment choice, it was a suggestion from our forefathers.

2) turn off the TV and start organizing protest against the illegal alien invaders, and carry your 2nd amendment suggestion while doing so.

3) grow some nuts, your ancesters had nuts, this sh*t would have never happened on their watch.

4) your country is at stake here, your future as well as your children and grandchildren's.

5) quit being timid, repeat after me, I am white, I am proud to be American and I will never feel guilty for being so.

6) accept the fact you have enemies who wish to destroy your culture, your nation, your heritage and your way of life.

7) being lazy and QUIET gets you nowhere.

8) when they get in your face, get in theirs, believe me there is plenty of citizens who have no fear of getting in theirs.

9) recognize who needs voted out of office now, once they bestow them with more rights than you, the talking phase option went out the window.

10) look around you and your area, somebody isn't afraid and neither should you be, contact the various groups and swell their ranks, and remember your 2nd amendment suggestion from your forefathers.

11) take a look at the movements taking place in Europe, accept the fact that you have been cheated, lied too, and denied the right to run the nation your ancesters created, Europeans are waking up to the fact their nations that have always been theirs are in dire straights, so is ours.

12) freedom isn't free, sometimes a man has to do what a man has to do, it has always been that way and the challenge is coming, you can either lie down like a dog and get ran over or grow a pair, that is your options.
WOW

Las Vegas, NV

#30 May 1, 2013
Just FREE welfare? I think we should build each ILLEGAL ALIEN a new house for FREE. Provide them with new cars for FREE. Give them a FREE U.S. Gov't job with retirement in 4 years.
Then we should educate (K thru college) their kids for FREE. Also include FREE medical care for life.
Each ILLEGAL ALIEN will get a "get out of jail free" card, just in case they commit a felony.
And FREE travel back and forth once a year to your country to bring back as many relatives as you can.
KING Obama already started this process.
DID I MISS ANYTHING?
Welcome to the dumbest country in the World.
Anonymous

Izmir, Turkey

#32 May 1, 2013
To give direction to do debates it's mean world..
To Share your life with your friends in Bamworld your Bammies..
To Tell the World your ideas about specific subjects ..
To Create debates..
To Share your photos, words, videos..
To sum up for think when you' re sharing at the same time..!

www.bambadi.com please join us

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#33 May 1, 2013
all this for a flag?
bulu5

Prairieville, LA

#34 May 1, 2013
They already GET welfare!!! Who do you think pays the medical bills of an illegal while she's pregnant? MEDICAID = your taxes. Then her child is a US citizen...WIC & FOOD STAMPS for baby and the family. Now she's pregnant again. Medicaid dishes out another $15,000 for this illegal immigrant to have all her babies in the US. Then more WIC more Food Stamps. All while her husband earns cash money without paying taxes. They dont need Amnesty to get welfare. It would worsen the situation though.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#35 May 1, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
all this for a flag?
yes mrs. obama the flag still means something to some citizens,even though it doesn't to you and your husband.
Reality

Louisville, KY

#36 May 1, 2013
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
Quit bitching.
1) you have a choice, the 2nd amendment choice, it was a suggestion from our forefathers.
2) turn off the TV and start organizing protest against the illegal alien invaders, and carry your 2nd amendment suggestion while doing so.
3) grow some nuts, your ancesters had nuts, this sh*t would have never happened on their watch.
4) your country is at stake here, your future as well as your children and grandchildren's.
5) quit being timid, repeat after me, I am white, I am proud to be American and I will never feel guilty for being so.
6) accept the fact you have enemies who wish to destroy your culture, your nation, your heritage and your way of life.
7) being lazy and QUIET gets you nowhere.
8) when they get in your face, get in theirs, believe me there is plenty of citizens who have no fear of getting in theirs.
9) recognize who needs voted out of office now, once they bestow them with more rights than you, the talking phase option went out the window.
10) look around you and your area, somebody isn't afraid and neither should you be, contact the various groups and swell their ranks, and remember your 2nd amendment suggestion from your forefathers.
11) take a look at the movements taking place in Europe, accept the fact that you have been cheated, lied too, and denied the right to run the nation your ancesters created, Europeans are waking up to the fact their nations that have always been theirs are in dire straights, so is ours.
12) freedom isn't free, sometimes a man has to do what a man has to do, it has always been that way and the challenge is coming, you can either lie down like a dog and get ran over or grow a pair, that is your options.
Do you mind if I copy your post to another thread. This is not only blatantly true but the facts?
Reality

Louisville, KY

#37 May 1, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
all this for a flag?
The borders are wide open, especially to Mexico if this is the respect you give to America.
Reality

Louisville, KY

#38 May 1, 2013
bulu5 wrote:
They already GET welfare!!! Who do you think pays the medical bills of an illegal while she's pregnant? MEDICAID = your taxes. Then her child is a US citizen...WIC & FOOD STAMPS for baby and the family. Now she's pregnant again. Medicaid dishes out another $15,000 for this illegal immigrant to have all her babies in the US. Then more WIC more Food Stamps. All while her husband earns cash money without paying taxes. They dont need Amnesty to get welfare. It would worsen the situation though.
This is why they are lined up at Western Union everyday to send untaxed money to their latin country to bring more here.
John Flasher

Hardy, VA

#39 May 1, 2013
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
Quit bitching.
5) quit being timid, repeat after me, I am white, I am proud to be American and I will never feel guilty for being so.
Wow, you had me pumped up and locked and loaded until number 5 above. Since I'm a non-white American, I guess I'm not wanted. I'll just watch from the sidelines.
hellsbells

Greeley, CO

#40 May 1, 2013
anneutral wrote:
<quoted text>
liberals?
Rubio & McCain are liberals?
when did that happen?
Worse than liberals: RINOs. Clueless pawn who are used by the liberals. The Soviets used to call them "useful idiots".
serfs up

United States

#41 May 1, 2013
Over the years as we had growth or at least false currency engineered growth most people did not care if half or more of the gains were taken from them as long as they saw their wealth inch upwards. government kept finding ways to tax us in a thousand ways. As the boomers started to age, they slowed down their spending and the growth came to a stop. But the government kept taken the half of the gains that did not exist anymore and took the imagined half that did not exist also as during times of crisis gains can be made by the stench of politics. Obamacare is going to be a monster as an example.
there are people already clamoring and complaining and this thing is in its infancy of stealing money. There were 40 million uninsured Americans a few years ago, now it is 80 million and will rise as the costs of medical care keeps increasing. yet the social welfare train runs full speed ahead at over 100%. Since government won't fix it because of politics others are starting to learn how to use the system like so many others do. of course at some point this will come to a head and would have by now if allowed to. But it will just be worse when the system is forced to default. All of the things started to make things right and to help people. To employ people. To give people dignity. The whole system corrupted beyond repair as the politicians will not change the laws and rules to squeeze irresponsible behavior out of those programs. So the system as of now will slowly shut down as state and local areas who do nothing about behavior and are limited in revenue streams will have no choice. are we having fun yet?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#42 May 1, 2013
Eleanor wrote:
Don't they KNOW the states are already broke??
At least here in Illinois, with an income tax rate of FIVE PERCENT, they still can't solve the state pension shortfalls.
There simply aren't enough state and local welfare monies available.
This will prove to be VERY interesting.
The Mexicans will take every last dime and when that's gone they'll loot and pillage until the legal citizens decide to fight back. This is the future that Obama looks forward to; the one where Martial Law is declared and no real Americans have guns to defend what is theirs anymore. Obama is a subversive who lusts for the collapse of American society and drools over the thought of chaos in the streets of every neighborhood.

Sweet dreams, America.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Sendai, Japan

#43 May 1, 2013
[1]
I can be friends with the "99%" of Americans.
I can be friends with the "99%" in the U.S.
I can support the "99%" of the U.S.
I can support the "99%" in the U.S.
I will support the "99%" of Americans.

[2]
However,
I can NEVER be friends with the "99%" of Japan.
I can NEVER be friends with the "99%" in Japan.
I can NEVER support the "99%" of Japan.
I can NEVER support the "99%" in Japan.

[3-1]
Please let me explain this, Sir.

[3-2]
When
I am friends with the "99%" of Americans,
I am friends with the "99%" in the U.S.,
I support the "99%" of the U.S., and
I support the "99%" in the U.S.,

it means that
the U.S. has huge-trade-surplus and huge-current-surplus,
the U.S. is a creditor-nation, and that is
the U.S. is a winner as capitalist.

[3-3]
So,
when
I am friends with the "99%" of Japanese-people,
I am friends with the "99%" in Japan,
I support the "99%" of Japanese-people, and
I support the "99%" in Japan,

it means that
Japan has huge-trade-surplus and huge-current-surplus,
Japan is a creditor-nation, and that is
Japan is a winner as capitalist.

However, when this happens,
the U.S. become a loser as a capitalist.

And, the "99%" of Americans become poorer.

Only one country can win.
This is capitalism.
(Or else, why you instigate competition in the U.S.?)
(You are instigating competition only in the U.S.)
(You are WRONG as AMERICAN-politician.)

So,
if I were friends with the "99%" of Japanese-people,
if I were friends with the "99%" in Japan,
if I supported the "99%" of Japanese-people, and
if I supported the "99%" in Japan,

it meaned that I became an enemy of the U.S.

However, I will NEVER be a terrorist.

[3-4]
I am NEVER a terrorist.
I DO love the U.S.
So, I must work for (the "99%" of) Americans.
Because, the U.S. is a Democratic-country.

So,
I can NEVER be friends with the "99%" of Japan.
I can NEVER be friends with the "99%" in Japan.
I can NEVER support the "99%" of Japan.
I can NEVER support the "99%" in Japan.

[4]
I can and will support the "99%" of Americans.
And, this is Democracy.
And, I will be an American.
And, I am NEVER a terrorist.

The U.S. and Japan are different-countries.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Sendai, Japan

#44 May 1, 2013
[5]
You said
"The U.S. is a merit-system country",
"The U.S. is a competitive-society", and
"You must show results in this society".

And, now,
you cannot double the exportation of the U.S.,
you cannot strengthen American-Heavy-Industry and American-Manufacturing-Industr y,
it seems to me that you cannot protect Universal-Health-Care-System, and
you cannot decrease the gap between the rich and the poor only in the U.S. only among Americans.

In short,
from your rule, from the rule which you made,
you are useless.
You must be fired.

And,so, it is extremely wrong and strange that
you accuse that others are lucking in efforts.

[6-1]
British Premier Thatcher cut Social-Security, because British had (and has) no money.
However, this is the easiest-solution.
Even stupid-lazy-dull-disgusting-br ainless-rich-boy can do this.
British was and is a loser as capitalist.
British is inferior than China, Germany, Japan, South-Korea, and Taiwan
as capitalist.

Thatcher said
"British is a merit-system country",
"British is a competitive-society", and
"You must show results in this society".

And, Thatcher failed to show her ability.
Thatcher herself proved that Thatcher was useless-stupid-lazy-dull-brain less-disgusting-rich-boy.

Thatcher must be fired.
And, British-people chose this stupid-lazy-brainless Thatcher.
All British-people must be fired.

Of course, our Americans inferior than China, Germany, Japan, South-Korea, and Taiwan
as capitalist.

And, so, British Premier Thatcher cut Social-Security.

However, this is the easiest solution.
Even stupid, ineffective, incompetent, and brain-dead person can do this.

So, why CEOs and you and top 1% insist to get huge-salary?

CEOs and you and top 1% prove themselves that
they are useless, lazy stupid, dull disgusting, ineffective, incompetent, and brain-dead persons.

If I were a CEO or President or professor or etc.
I would definitely fire them.

What is merit-based personnel system?

The merit-system has a promotion-system based on merit and ability

Under the merit-system, the more capable you are, the more remuneration you can receive.

However,
the merit-system and the equality of people
donot contradict against each-other at least only in the U.S.

You yourself proved this-fact.
CEOs and you and top 1% themselves proved this-fact.

Even in the U.S.,
in 1950s', the tax-rate of the U.S. top 1%
was over 70%!

What you have done and you have said till now are exactly as follows!

(1) "I will score (receive) a zero on the next exam", then
(2) "I scored (received) a zero on this exam", and then
(3) "I kept my promises! So, give me more money and allowance"!

CEOs and you and top 1% must be fired!
CEOs and you and top 1% are useless!

CEOs and you and top 1% changed rules,
because CEOs and you and top 1% cannot win the former rules.

The U.S. lost as capitalist.
China, Japan, Germany, South-Korea, and Taiwan won as capitalist.
Then the U.S. changed the rules, and
the U.S. calls "Feudal-Society" as "Capitalism",
in order to protect your salary and in order to protect your tiny pitiful useless pride.

Even, Japan and China changed the rules and,
Japan and China call "Capitalism" as "Socialism".

Please forgive me Sir for my discourtesy.
I DO love the U.S.A.!
I DO love all Americans!

I know that you know far better than I.
However, I DO think that I too must do good for our America.

The U.S. must fill the world with made-in-U.S.A.-products!
Shinichiro Takizawa

Sendai, Japan

#45 May 1, 2013
[6-2]
And, Harvard and Princeton taught these-above-stupid-lazy-disgus ting-ideas to you?
Harvard and Princeton taught their students
"If you donot have money, you cut Social-Security",
"You donot make company bigger", and
"Your company donot have to earn more money".

Even elementary-students can write such easy-stupid-answers.
Even elementary-students can do such easy-stupid-answers.

Economic-departments of Universities are useless.

And, you paid several-hundred-thousand-dolla rs to Universities as education-fees?
I think that you too are stupid.

Today, Universities are supoporting Feudal-Society.
Today, Universities donot support Democracy.

You are NEVER a capitalist.
You are NEVER supporting Democracy.(The 99% of Americans hate you.)
So, you are violating PATRIOT-Act.

Remember Pearl Harbor!

SIR LANCELOT

“I just hate stupid people”

Level 5

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#46 May 2, 2013
Reality wrote:
Go for it.

SIR LANCELOT

“I just hate stupid people”

Level 5

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#47 May 2, 2013
John Flasher:
If you are a American this mean's you as well yes indeed.
I am against illegal aliens whether they are from Mexico or Germany or wherever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 4 min Katrina 11,341
News Trump Must Keep His Promise: Repeal DACA 1 hr coco 273
News Democrats Drop Congeniality as They Fire Away a... 5 hr Newt G s Next Rel... 65
News In Trump country, Russia scandal doesn't resonate 8 hr Conspiracy Debunked 27
News Federal judge blasts Trump administration attem... 10 hr freebird 4
News Jeff Sessions claims sanctuary city policies 'e... 14 hr Cactus 32
News Sessions defends 'sanctuary' ban to sheriff cha... 15 hr Fart Session 2
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 16 hr Katrina 147,640
More from around the web