Eric Holder: Citizenship For Illegal Immigrants Is A 'Matter Of Civil And Human Rights'

Apr 26, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Mediaite.com

During an April 24 address to the Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund , Attorney General Eric Holder told the crowd that "creating a pathway to earned citizenship" is a critical element of any comprehensive immigration reform plan.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

again holder is against the citizens.

my sorry state is trying to let illegal aliens serve on juries. seems they cannot even know who an illegal alien really is yet would like them involved in our court system and not of the defendant side.
Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

I really wonder who these guys in our government are getting their orders from?
spud

Bangor, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Has there ever been a more unqualified AG than this dope? Holder may be the worst appointee this government has ever had. Letting him be AG is like letting me perform brain surgery right before I get on the space shuttle to lead a research expidition.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

spud wrote:
Has there ever been a more unqualified AG than this dope? Holder may be the worst appointee this government has ever had. Letting him be AG is like letting me perform brain surgery right before I get on the space shuttle to lead a research expidition.
he is only bad if you are against the agenda he is pushing,so i guess that would mean if you are a citizen he is against you just like his boss.

it sure seems they are forcing us to hook up with mexico,doing so ever so slowly up until now where it seems to be building full steam against the people and giving us no straight up answers,though they are fully showing us by their actions.

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

A month before the Boston bombings Donald Trump said we needed more white immigrants from eastern Europe.
Since Trump is a birther I am not surprised he supports terrorists also.

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/03/tr...
spud

Bangor, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

WDRussell wrote:
A month before the Boston bombings Donald Trump said we needed more white immigrants from eastern Europe.
Since Trump is a birther I am not surprised he supports terrorists also.
http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/03/tr...
Trump is a POS but you're just plain FU.

“One Night”

Level 4

Since: Aug 12

It Just Disappeared

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

spytheweb wrote:
I really wonder who these guys in our government are getting their orders from?
Thieves Like Us ~ New Order
http://youtu.be/Fc1ldXDJicY

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••