Boehner, Back in DC, Denies Mocking GOP Colleagues in Video

Apr 29, 2014 Read more: KSFO-AM San Francisco 39

House Speaker John Boehner denied on Tuesday that he was mocking his Republican colleagues when he mimicked them last week, complaining in a whiny way that immigration reform is "too hard."

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
richard

Mansfield, OH

#1 Apr 30, 2014
Boehner lost my vote over immigration and his vote to fund obamacare.
Cuauhtemotzin

United States

#2 Apr 30, 2014
I laughed so damm hard when I saw the video of Boehner imitating his Republican buds. Even now, 2 days later, I'm still chuckling.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#3 May 1, 2014
“I think we should [pass immigration reform], but the appetite…amongst my colleagues for doing this is not real good,”

He then delivered an impersonation of some of his House Republican colleagues, portraying them as a whiny group, reluctant to take on the toughest legislative challenges.

“Here’s the attitude:‘Ohh, don’t make me do this! Ohh, this is too hard!’ You should hear ‘em,”“We get elected to make choices. We get elected to solve problems and it’s remarkable to me how many of my colleagues just don’t want to.”

http://www.ksfo560.com/common/more.php...
Boehner, you sound pretty clear to me!
spud

Terre Hill, PA

#4 May 1, 2014
Boehner thinks caving in to big business is the only choice available. The conservative Republicans are making a much more courageous choice than the liberal, Boehner.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#5 May 1, 2014
boner denies being orange, too.
Sad Day

United States

#6 May 1, 2014
It is a sad day when our political "leaders" mock their colleges for being principled and honest.
Cuauhtemotzin

United States

#7 May 1, 2014
Sad Day wrote:
It is a sad day when our political "leaders" mock their colleges for being principled and honest.
That there is almost as funny as Boner's imitation. Bwaaaajajajajaja

Level 1

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8 Jan 9, 2015
richard wrote:
I think Beener is finally admitting the flea boogers are kooky
Earl

Fayetteville, GA

#9 Jan 9, 2015
swedenforever wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Beener is finally admitting the flea boogers are kooky
How did you like the Nov. elections?
Le Duped

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#10 Jan 9, 2015
Earl wrote:
<quoted text>How did you like the Nov. elections?
Are you referring to the 34% turnout 'mandate' election? LMAO. How you gonna like the vetos?
Le Duped

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#11 Jan 9, 2015

One of Boehner's best shmackdowns of EBTeabaggers.

Level 1

Location hidden

#12 Jan 15, 2015
Earl wrote:
<quoted text>How did you like the Nov. elections?
Alot, they have a fabulous budget

Level 1

Location hidden

#13 Feb 1, 2015
richard wrote:
That's the only thing he did right...
Who Guessed It

Sterling, CO

#15 Feb 1, 2015
Cuauhtemotzin wrote:
I laughed so damm hard when I saw the video of Boehner imitating his Republican buds. Even now, 2 days later, I'm still chuckling.
He wasn't laughing when he came within one vote of losing the chair. Fair warning to the fking RINO!!!
Who Guessed It

Sterling, CO

#16 Feb 1, 2015
Le Duped wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you referring to the 34% turnout 'mandate' election? LMAO. How you gonna like the vetos?
Every VETO is another TURD on the Democratic Desk. Put the blame where it belongs before the next election!!! LE STUPED!!!! Where the blame has been all along people just didn't see it because Reid kept it away from them.
Who Guessed It

Sterling, CO

#17 Feb 1, 2015
Le Duped wrote:
<quoted text>
No we were referring to the lazy DEMOCRAPS who couldn't get off their dead azzes to vote because they were too fking stoned or too lazy sitting home watching the boob tube and eating their EBT fat meals!!!! LE STUPED!!!

Level 1

Location hidden

#18 Mar 4, 2015
richard wrote:
Warren/Booker 2016

Level 1

Location hidden

#19 Mar 5, 2015
Boehner dressed up in a muppet costume and pretended he was Ted Cruz then pulled out a broom stick and a grey Whig and said now I'm Jan Brewer, then put bread bags on his feet and a steel helmet and said I'm Join Ernst the bag lady

Level 1

Location hidden

#20 Mar 5, 2015
Johnathan Boehner should have put on a miniskirt and high heels and a pocket full of percocets and said I'm finally the 1st Lady of Virginia!!
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#21 Mar 5, 2015
Clicking the "Full Story" link, I discovered that it no longer exists. It would appear that KSFO-AM, which appears to be one of those right wing extremist hate radio stations, may have sanitized its web site of the story. A search of its site for "Boehner" draws a blank, suggesting that he's been relegated to persona non grata status in that mainstay venue of Hannity and Beck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Smith County sheriff to testify on border secur... 21 min wild child 4
News DOJ wants Obama immigration actions to proceed ... 35 min wild child 6
News Federal appeals court to take up Obama's immigr... 45 min Donny Brook 1
News US Immigration Fight Heads to Federal Appeals C... 2 hr wild child 2
News Obama's 2nd term travails: A lame duck before h... (Jul '14) 2 hr Who Guessed it 39
News Panel to hear appeal on Obama immigration actions 2 hr Who Guessed it 36
News Is Jeb Bush Too Enthusiastic About Immigration? 3 hr Who Guessed it 2
News Obama's Immigration Reforms Stuck In Courts: Il... 19 hr Who Guessed it 50
More from around the web