Non-immigrants react to growing suppo...

Non-immigrants react to growing support for immigration reform

There are 12 comments on the ABS-CBN News story from Mar 23, 2013, titled Non-immigrants react to growing support for immigration reform. In it, ABS-CBN News reports that:

A recent Public Religion Institute poll shows that majority of Americans, 63% favor giving millions of undocumented immigrants a path to citizenship.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABS-CBN News.

ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#1 Mar 23, 2013
These aren't independent polls. They're run by demographic's of illegals and probably the Catholic Church. My area and Church, are sanctuary's and even they are tiring of the crime and cost's to the Valley. So many more drug bust's, murder's, violent robbery's than ever before. In Utah we just voted in a Latino, as attorney General, and he's already dismissing cases against illegals, against the West Valley Police Dept. wishes. It's turned into a huge stink here. And Utah is just getting sick of all the drama. Racial profiling ETC. If you're illegals, commit crimes, don't cry racism. Those dismissals were drug enforcement cases and the Cops are super pissed off at the Attorney General.We never had this crap in Utah even 15-16 year's ago. But now it's in the news everyday....
Truth Speaker

Ardsley, NY

#2 Mar 23, 2013
Americans who feel sorry for illegal aliens, who have bought into the bullshit about how hard working and honest they are, have no idea, no idea at all, how disgusting, filthy, violent and obnoxious Mexicans and Central Americans are in real life. They have never lived anywhere near them, never sent their children to schools with them or had any exposure to them at all except when the wet backs made their bed or cut their lawn. These sub-humans are the DREGS of Mexico. The lowest of the low, the least educated of a nation of stooges and they are bleeding this country dry, murdering it's citizens, driving drunk and stealing whatever isn't nailed down. If there us amnesty or anything less than deportation, these roaches will spread out across the country and turn every city into a third world cesspool...just like where they came from.
Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#3 Mar 24, 2013
Illegal Immigrants Should Be Deported, Say Most Americans.

"That political wisdom clashes with the majority view in Main Street USA, however. A new poll shows that over half of American citizens think "most or all of the country's 11 million illegal immigrants should be deported," according to Reuters.

30% believe most undocumented immigrants should be deported, while 23% believe ALL of them should."

http://politix.topix.com/immigration/4725-ill...
Lawrence Wolf

United States

#4 Mar 24, 2013
White trash racists spend their pathetic lives running to message boards trying to convince strangers that illegal aliens aren`t "immigrants". That`s the main agenda for the Tea Party. Real racists would be calling for the National Guard to remove blacks (inner city domestic terrorists) from the human population. Both sides of your pathetic two party political system are worthless. You homosexuals do nothing but bicker all day, every day.
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#7 Mar 24, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
White trash racists spend their pathetic lives running to message boards trying to convince strangers that illegal aliens aren`t "immigrants". That`s the main agenda for the Tea Party. Real racists would be calling for the National Guard to remove blacks (inner city domestic terrorists) from the human population. Both sides of your pathetic two party political system are worthless. You homosexuals do nothing but bicker all day, every day.
Exactly! why the Mayor of Chicago just decided to close down 54 school that's simply provide the perpetual generational neighborhoods that simply never move forward. He may be hated but he's right to break up these schools. But pleeze remember this forum is about illegal immigration... ILLEGAL right? Racism isn't what this forum addresses. It's all about the destruction of this Country by 3rd world underclass's sneaking in and bringing down wages, and our Society ...
Magadala

Orting, WA

#8 Mar 24, 2013
These people are "fighting for 'equal' rights?!!!!
We have gone so far afield that they actually think that they deserve everything that citizens get with all the trimmings!!!

The complaint about low wages, etc., don't they realize that is the only reason they are allowed to stay so that businesses can take advantage of them?!!! We already have over 20 million unemployed Americans who are seeking equal rights and fair wages!!!!

They complain about the plight of the illegal alien. As well it should be!!!! Surely they weren't naive enough to think that we would embrace them at the border or airport!
Magadala

Orting, WA

#9 Mar 24, 2013
spytheweb wrote:
Illegal Immigrants Should Be Deported, Say Most Americans.
"That political wisdom clashes with the majority view in Main Street USA, however. A new poll shows that over half of American citizens think "most or all of the country's 11 million illegal immigrants should be deported," according to Reuters.
30% believe most undocumented immigrants should be deported, while 23% believe ALL of them should."
http://politix.topix.com/immigration/4725-ill...
That's the irony, they turn America into the third world cesspool they came from!!!! Go figure!
Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#10 Mar 25, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
Black people are US citizens, illegal aliens are not. They have a country, a government.

Deport all illegal aliens.
Lawrence Wolf

United States

#11 Mar 25, 2013
Magadala aka the NIGGER lover wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the irony, they turn America into the third world cesspool they came from!!!! Go figure!
What?

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#12 Mar 25, 2013
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly! why the Mayor of Chicago just decided to close down 54 school that's simply provide the perpetual generational neighborhoods that simply never move forward. He may be hated but he's right to break up these schools. But pleeze remember this forum is about illegal immigration... ILLEGAL right? Racism isn't what this forum addresses. It's all about the destruction of this Country by 3rd world underclass's sneaking in and bringing down wages, and our Society ...
Hold up just a minute, the closing of some schools will force some students to attend schools that are in the heart of lethal gang territories. Some parents fear for their kids' lives, as well they should. Watch WGN news to see what I am talking about.
ronnie

Hurricane, UT

#13 Mar 25, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Hold up just a minute, the closing of some schools will force some students to attend schools that are in the heart of lethal gang territories. Some parents fear for their kids' lives, as well they should. Watch WGN news to see what I am talking about.
I see your concern, but I really thing the same schools are lacking the influence to change the course of thousands of inner black poor. As a result their gang's are springing up and killing each other too. Now they have Mexican gang's moving in and starting their crimes. So he, the Mayor decided to break up all of these schools as they simply enforce the perpetual growth of criminals from both black, and illegals and other races. I see why he did it. It's going to make the students swim or sink. Get along or get out theory...

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#14 Mar 26, 2013
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>I see your concern, but I really thing the same schools are lacking the influence to change the course of thousands of inner black poor. As a result their gang's are springing up and killing each other too. Now they have Mexican gang's moving in and starting their crimes. So he, the Mayor decided to break up all of these schools as they simply enforce the perpetual growth of criminals from both black, and illegals and other races. I see why he did it. It's going to make the students swim or sink. Get along or get out theory...
It all goes back to the break down of the family, and lack of home training. Some parents are their kids' worst enemies. Schools should be a refuge as well as a place to further knowledge for some of these kids, but instead they will become breeding grounds for further gang memebership and strife. It is unconscionable how some choose to put bandages on festering wounds rather than actually trying to remedy the root of the problems. I truly feel for the kids who come to school to learn, but will be terrorized by the hoodlums around those schools instead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Possible shutdown, health care quagmire awaitin... 2 min Ms Sassy 44
News Comments 4 min Voltaire 12
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 50 min Sharrp Shooter 4,217
News Under Trump, ICE arrests soar for migrants with... 1 hr spud 164
News Justice Dept. warns sanctuary cities in immigra... 5 hr uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 16
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 6 hr johnny belinda 145,025
News Donald Trump promises to deport all illegal imm... (Sep '15) 9 hr wwwd 24
More from around the web