Pew: Illegal immigrants lean Dem

Pew: Illegal immigrants lean Dem

There are 23 comments on the Politico story from Jul 22, 2013, titled Pew: Illegal immigrants lean Dem. In it, Politico reports that:

Unauthorized Hispanic immigrants are much more likely to identify as Democrats than as Republicans, according to a study released Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Politico.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

#1 Jul 22, 2013
Please raise your hand if you didn't already know this! I hope they didn't pay a lot of $$$ for the study.

With conclusions like foregone conclusions like these, makes you wonder why Repubs are bending over cracking their asses for Hispanics. Is it me, the only one doing the math. Hispanics, I believe, including illegal aliens are bout 13% of America's population. That means, if I get my math right, that means that there are rest of us, 87%!!!!
When will Repubs get smart and leave the Mexicans to the dems...and they are not dependable voters, and start appealing to the American people?

Are you listening Boehner?!!! Last I heard you were getting coy with illegal immigration!!!!
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#2 Jul 22, 2013
John B o n er wants to deport the undocumented, he'll never get the latino vote.
Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#3 Jul 22, 2013
Juan wrote:
John B o n er wants to deport the undocumented, he'll never get the latino vote.
You mean the Hispanic vote that went 5.4% for the democrats? Republicans did get 3.0%. So the dems are 2.4% ahead, with numbers like that republicans will never see the WH.

BTW, more Hispanics voted in 2008 than voted in 2012. You wouldn't know it from all the hype. Only 48% of Hispanic voters voted, they just don't care.
Level 6

Houston, TX

#4 Jul 22, 2013
"HispanicsÂ’ reliance on the government safety net helps explain their ongoing support for the Democratic Party. Indeed, liberal spending policies are a more important consideration for Hispanic voters than ethnic identification or the so-called values issues that they are often said to favor."

http://www.city-journal.org/2012/22_1_califor...
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#5 Jul 23, 2013
Hispanics vote for the one who will help us the most.
ronnie

American Fork, UT

#6 Jul 24, 2013
Juan wrote:
Why do you think you need help? Why do you continue to expect another Country to give a chit? Voting in the last election was fraudulent and the next time around millions will not be given the chance to vote illegally. They will fix that problem so illegals will never vote again, mark my words.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#7 Jul 25, 2013
They are not allowed to ask for identification prior to casting your vote.
Whatever

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jul 25, 2013
Then why can't the P U Pollsters tell ICE how to locate them?

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#10 Jul 25, 2013
The Powers that be don't want them deported. Eisenhower did it, and so could the current leaders. ICE doesn't move half the time on any info. Under direction from the administration to leave them be.
Until another horrific crime is done by them, which gets no or little media attention.
Their crimes should be on every evening broadcast. The Rape epidemic they have brought, the children they kill, rape, molest, abandon. Too many thousands to list here. But if one wants to know, the info is out there.
I believe that if Blacks were acting in the way Mexicans do, it would not be tolerated. Talk about racism! Mexicans and their supporters are Racist FreaKS. No concern for any of our laws, and why should they be when all they get is rewarded for breaking them? Put thru school, given jobs on Quota BS. Americans are being enslaved and are too conditioned to see it.
Brenda besson

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#11 Jul 25, 2013
I just plain bend over for a illegal with a long one

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#12 Jul 25, 2013
=^..^= We know, Rico, we Know....no need to brag of it.
Level 6

Houston, TX

#13 Jul 26, 2013
Juan wrote:
"HispanicsÂ’ reliance on the government safety net helps explain their ongoing support for the Democratic Party."

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#14 Jul 26, 2013
Juan wrote:
YOu mean they allow illegals to game the system the most.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#16 Jul 29, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
The Powers that be don't want them deported. Eisenhower did it, and so could the current leaders. ICE doesn't move half the time on any info. Under direction from the administration to leave them be.
Until another horrific crime is done by them, which gets no or little media attention.
Their crimes should be on every evening broadcast. The Rape epidemic they have brought, the children they kill, rape, molest, abandon. Too many thousands to list here. But if one wants to know, the info is out there.
I believe that if Blacks were acting in the way Mexicans do, it would not be tolerated. Talk about racism! Mexicans and their supporters are Racist FreaKS. No concern for any of our laws, and why should they be when all they get is rewarded for breaking them? Put thru school, given jobs on Quota BS. Americans are being enslaved and are too conditioned to see it.
Mexicans don't get one millionth of what is given to the native Americans. They stay drunk and have no desire to get educated or work, they know the government will take care of them.

Now back to your tee pee Chief Scratch Ya Balls.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#17 Jul 29, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
I just plain bend over for a illegal with a long one
You bend over for anyone Brenda. LOL
Level 6

Houston, TX

#19 Jul 29, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexicans don't get one millionth of what is given to the native Americans. They stay drunk and have no desire to get educated or work, they know the government will take care of them.
"Mexicans don't get one millionth of what is given to the native Americans." And nor they should be. Mexicans have a country but their government does not know the difference from their as*****s and a hole in the ground.

"They stay drunk and have no desire to get educated or work"

And yet Mexicans are killing themselves trying to get here and join the club.

Alcoholism is a big problem in the Hispanic community. That's why a great portion of DUIs are committed by Hispanics. Hispanics think it's great some states are giving them driver licenses, little do they know it's a fast track to deportation. Ant felony accident is a quick trip home. By only driving, beating up your wife or GF and a whole host of offenses. Mexican Indians can't hold their firewater.

"have no desire to get educated"

"Mexicans abhor education. In their country, illiteracy dominates. As they arrive in our country, only 9.6 percent of fourth generation Mexicans earn a high school diploma. Mexico does not promote educational values. This makes them the least educated of any Americans or immigrants. The rate of illiteracy in Mexico stands at 63 percent."

http://rense.com/general75/amamex.htm

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#20 Jul 30, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
You finally break and admit it is about greed and your envy. Same reason you continue to lie about my People. Perhaps you should take up your COUNTry's issues with your Govt, Idiot LARAZIST, instead of with Mine! You are not CItizens of the uSA and why would YOU Need compensation? You really are a monster, Rico. You and all like you.
Filled with lust and demons. Ignoring the truth and denying God. You will always reap your lies and rapes and denials. So BE IT.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#21 Jul 30, 2013
Mexicans abhor creativity and the Arts and all things Educational or ENlightening. They cling to the Genocidal, Paganistic Catholic Church as it leads them and their so called "culture" to hell in a handbasket.
The protect pedos and Rapists and need to be sanctioned by other WOrld Governments until they sTop Human trafficking and manufacturing of illegal drugs to aid their trades.

ALl their illegals in the USA need deporting Yesterday, not monies to enable them.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#22 Jul 30, 2013
They* protect......

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#23 Jul 30, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
You bend over for anyone Brenda. LOL
You really think other posters don't know this is just you posting to yourself? You are psycho, and like 5 years old. That's what happens in DENIAL> ENJOY your psychosis and one day enjoy your straight jacket. Looks like your future to me. Behind bars in white. Yum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 13 min Chilli J 8,046
News Most Americans Oppose Trump's Positions On Immi... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 13
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Just Slim 142,300
News The Latest: Trump gets support from leader of '... 1 hr spud 19
News CBS Host Refers To Illegal Aliens As 'Undocumen... 3 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 6
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 4 hr Cagando 10,953
Kitchens For Sale Bradford UK 4 hr Tinka 3
More from around the web