Illegal aliens sucking taxpayers dry

Oct 20, 2011 | Posted by: Agent of Chaos | Full story: www2.hernandotoday.com

If my child from Florida wanted to attend U of T, I would be paying out-of-state tuition, so why should an illegal alien receive in-state tuition and financial aid on the backs of the taxpayers? Even with a college degree, these students cannot be hired because they are illegal aliens. Gov. Perry wants them to receive work permits, which means they will be taking a job away from a U.S. citizen.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Buzzcut

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2011

You titled the topic right! Illegals sucking taxpayers dry!
Really

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

Exactly Buzzcut!
Level 8

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

Judged:

Had enough of them yet? Yep

“The true Californian!”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

Judged:

Name one good thing illegal immigration/illegal immigrants have done for California.

NOTHING. It's destroyed our state.

Don't become California. Stop illegal immigration in your state.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

Judged:

Chrgrfan wrote:
Name one good thing illegal immigration/illegal immigrants have done for California.
at one time all could call the border patrol and buses and van would show up. just the word border patrol would send illegal aliens running and hiding as it should.

we have prostitution paid for by citizens,we are paying them to breed.
Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

college tuition is not the big expense of illegals. It's the free health care and free k-12 they get. Those are the two freebies that need to end. That's how they bankrupted CA.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

Public health care, police services, welfare. They should be home, where they belong.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

washington dc has now joined the like of ca and others who cater by law to illegal aliens.

it sure seems like those nutjobs talking nau was dead on what this sorry gov is doing

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

small town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Congressional Research Service: One-quarter of all illegal immigrants in the U.S. call California 'casa'
A Congressional Research Service report on illegal immigrants in the U.S. was released two days ago, though to read the funny papers you'd never know it.

A couple of numbers are startling: most estimates put the total number of illegals living in the U.S. at 12 million. Between three and four million of the illegals here aren't working: i.e., they're absorbing benefits from taxpayers in the form of welfare, food stamps, free education, etc.

As for those who are employed, a full 5% of the U.S. labor force consists of illegal aliens. This is a disheartening finding when you consider that the U-6 unemployment/under-employment measure for U.S. citizens is nearly 20%.

Thanks to "Sanctuary Cities" like San Francisco and Los Angeles, California's downtrodden taxpayers suffer the most.

Nearly one-quarter of all illegal aliens in the U.S. call California home.

Say, I wonder if all of the welfare, benefits, prison expenses and other infrastructure costs of millions of illegals have anything to do with California's $23 billion annual budget deficit? Or New York's catastrophic fiscal problems?

Nah, that's got to be a coincidence.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

more proof of the nau. there is no clear reason to say these folks are not ruining this country and all others who have illegal alien problems.

most folks even kick visitors out if they cannot behave or start draining the family.

Level 2

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

Judged:

When i have to go to the hospital, why the F*** should I have to pay Illegal immigrant's medical bills on top of my own.

F*** this sheot!!!!! OBama hasn't done anything positive for this country, F*** he hasn't done anything period except spend his whole presidency gathering money and preparing for the next election.

You vote for Obama again, don't blame him, blame yourself.
Disgusted

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

Judged:

Actually, he creates the environment for more non-citizens to vote him back into office. Don't kis yourselves here. Non-citizen voting is massive, and Obama has almost stopped deporting even criminals - such as the one in this article - read and understand - IT IS EVERYWHERE !!!

These non-citizen voters are everywhere..bringing who THEY want into the Government. I always remember one example of many I read on here, and know it is everywhere.

This is one picture of the truth...we must DEMAND PROOF of Citizenship at the polls! We must stop people from getting into this country and committing any crimes. Although over a year ago, the person in this article was seen freely Motorcycling around while still on Felony probation for voter-related FRAUD!!

This is what Immigration Enforcement really is...NOTHING!!!

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/washington-dc...

“It's So Fun to Pretend!”

Level 1

Since: Jan 11

Cayman Islands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

Judged:

Chrgrfan wrote:
Not only did the white side of you destroy your reservation but so did your Mexicans side. Sux to be you.

“Do you like my abs? ”

Level 5

Since: May 11

San Gabriel, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

dirtbag1958 wrote:
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Congressional Research Service: One-quarter of all illegal immigrants in the U.S. call California 'casa'
A Congressional Research Service report on illegal immigrants in the U.S. was released two days ago, though to read the funny papers you'd never know it.
A couple of numbers are startling: most estimates put the total number of illegals living in the U.S. at 12 million. Between three and four million of the illegals here aren't working: i.e., they're absorbing benefits from taxpayers in the form of welfare, food stamps, free education, etc.
As for those who are employed, a full 5% of the U.S. labor force consists of illegal aliens. This is a disheartening finding when you consider that the U-6 unemployment/under-employment measure for U.S. citizens is nearly 20%.
Thanks to "Sanctuary Cities" like San Francisco and Los Angeles, California's downtrodden taxpayers suffer the most.
Nearly one-quarter of all illegal aliens in the U.S. call California home.
Say, I wonder if all of the welfare, benefits, prison expenses and other infrastructure costs of millions of illegals have anything to do with California's $23 billion annual budget deficit? Or New York's catastrophic fiscal problems?
Nah, that's got to be a coincidence.
Illegal Immigration cost California 10 billion a year. California supporting red States with our Federal Tax dollars hurts us even more.

The last 2009 or 2010 California State of the State address, the Terminator was addressing that issue and how California only receives 70 cents for every federal tax dollar California sends off and that it's time for the Feds to stop sponging off California and allow California to get a more fair share of THEIR OWN LOOT.

California only receives back 70-79 cents of every federal tax dollar it pays out to the government .

Meanwhile...

Virtually every single red state receives more in federal money than it pays out in taxes. Sometimes receiving as much as $2 for every dollar paid out. The red states that complain the most about taxes are Federal welfare states, dependent on the tax revenues generated by places like California , Illinois, and New York.

So how about this - you red states live on what you pay in taxes and California lives on what it pays in Federal taxes.

Lets see who's broke then.

Title: Ya'll Sure Will Miss Our Federal Tax Payments When We Are Gone

http://www.camajorityreport.com/index.php...

“The true Californian!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2011

Judged:

Native Pretendian wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only did the white side of you destroy your reservation but so did your Mexicans side. Sux to be you.
It sucks to be you Rico. I know you hate being Mexican, thats obvious. But at least go try to help your people instead of looking foolish and being jealous of Native Americans.

You will never be Native. So accept it and move on.

Your people need you.

Have a great day!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2011

Disgusted wrote:
Actually, he creates the environment for more non-citizens to vote him back into office. Don't kis yourselves here. Non-citizen voting is massive, and Obama has almost stopped deporting even criminals - such as the one in this article - read and understand - IT IS EVERYWHERE !!!
These non-citizen voters are everywhere..bringing who THEY want into the Government. I always remember one example of many I read on here, and know it is everywhere.
This is one picture of the truth...we must DEMAND PROOF of Citizenship at the polls! We must stop people from getting into this country and committing any crimes. Although over a year ago, the person in this article was seen freely Motorcycling around while still on Felony probation for voter-related FRAUD!!
This is what Immigration Enforcement really is...NOTHING!!!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/washington-dc...
illegal aliens voting is a major crime against the people and the country. this is one of the few rights we have left an illegal caught voting needs to get life also those who help and allow them to vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

57 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Murrieta Citizens Appear To Be Winning Battle O... 4 min Pissed Californian 142
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 min Freespirit8 134,928
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 13 min EasyEed 243,027
Armed militias planning to take over US border ... 14 min Yep2 371
MSNBC's Diaz-Balart Broadcasts from La Raza Con... 36 min Amigo 5
Little hope for success for a gridlocked Congress 36 min Eleanor 3
Pelosi Opposes Bill Allowing Border Patrol To T... 47 min Responsibility 36
•••
•••