2013 was a year of disappointments

2013 was a year of disappointments

There are 48 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Dec 17, 2013, titled 2013 was a year of disappointments. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

'Tis the season, I know, and sorry to be the bearer of grumpy tidings. But Washington, which never fails to disappoint, managed to disappoint more than usual this year, from the unnecessary government shutdown to the outrageous failure to make even minimal progress on gun violence in the wake of the massacre at Newtown.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#23 Dec 19, 2013
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama will go down as the worst president in history and the biggest liar. The radical left-wing loons will continue to lie and make excuses for him, but those of us who see this fraud for what he really is will not take anything the loons say seriously.
yes yes yes we all know !only woodcrap cant get it
Phil Shifley

Coffeyville, KS

#24 Dec 19, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Is that REALLY your response to Bush's lie's about Saddam's WMD's?????...All you got?
What difference does it make now???? There, you like responses like that don't you?
sandy1

Southold, NY

#25 Dec 19, 2013
wild child wrote:
<quoted text> yes yes yes we all know !only woodcrap cant get it
Do you notice how these loons try to shift the discussion to Bush? This is typical loon behavior. And yes, I do believe there were WMD's,otherwise Bush would not have moved forward with the mission. Now we can go back to the actual topic, the worst president(obama)who is the worlds biggest liar.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#28 Dec 19, 2013
wild child wrote:
Woodcrap, he lied about bringing home the troops.he lied about obamacare.he lies all the time.on a metric or any other scale he is a minus 0.the country sucks coz of him.he sucks , anyone who likes him sucks.no one cares what bush lied about.that was a long time ago.yet you swear you are not an obama fan.woodcrap stop asking the same questions over and over again you sound like a parrot.you need a cracker.
no, he didn't. he clearly campaigned on ending the wasted war in Iraq and continuing and expanding the real war on terror in Afghanistan. where were you? oh yeah, this is all so far above your level you cannot even comprehend it...

so why is it you cannot back up your psots with actual facts?

are you really this stupid? oh yes...you are, just a parrot whore...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#29 Dec 19, 2013
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you notice how these loons try to shift the discussion to Bush? This is typical loon behavior. And yes, I do believe there were WMD's,otherwise Bush would not have moved forward with the mission. Now we can go back to the actual topic, the worst president(obama)who is the worlds biggest liar.
oh little girly...it has been proven over and over that they had no proof of WMDs... if there were, they would have gone right to them adn found them. proof, means you know exactly where they are...

yet to label anyone the worst liar, you would have to actually tally and qualify other presidents' lies.. you cannot really be this stupid, can you? oh yes, you prove that with every post, like this one!!!

can you really be so stupid as to name him the worst liar and think that would mean other liars wouldn't be involved in the discussion?

wow! that kind of stupidity is legendary! you might be the stupidest person on here/ you le jimbo, american lady, wild child...pretty close race...
ha ha

United States

#30 Dec 19, 2013
wild child wrote:
<quoted text> yes yes yes we all know !only woodcrap cant get it
oh brenda Dickless Cheney called as biologically impossible as it seems you somehow infected his mechanical member with crabs, the clap and chlamydia.

he strongly advised you to rush to the free clinic and seek treatment from the nice Mexicans working there.

now be a good little ho-bag and thank Obamacare for getting you all fixed up.

<< snicker >>
sandy1

Southold, NY

#31 Dec 19, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>oh little girly...it has been proven over and over that they had no proof of WMDs... if there were, they would have gone right to them adn found them. proof, means you know exactly where they are...
yet to label anyone the worst liar, you would have to actually tally and qualify other presidents' lies.. you cannot really be this stupid, can you? oh yes, you prove that with every post, like this one!!!
can you really be so stupid as to name him the worst liar and think that would mean other liars wouldn't be involved in the discussion?
wow! that kind of stupidity is legendary! you might be the stupidest person on here/ you le jimbo, american lady, wild child...pretty close race...
Pay attention, you lying traitor! You have some nerve calling other people liars, and stupid, when it is you who wears that crown. Keep up the good work defending the anti American scumbag in chief, you must be so proud.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#32 Dec 19, 2013
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay attention, you lying traitor! You have some nerve calling other people liars, and stupid, when it is you who wears that crown. Keep up the good work defending the anti American scumbag in chief, you must be so proud.
i'm not defending anyone. i am defending the facts.

i clearly showed you don't have any grasp of them at all with your proven lies...

i also clearly showed how stupid you are with your comment about Obama being the worst liar and not realizing that would mean one would have to qualify the lies of others... you are out of your league here, little girl. time for you to run away in shame with your little tail tucked between your legs as all you scared little dogs do....
sandy1

Southold, NY

#33 Dec 19, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i'm not defending anyone. i am defending the facts.
i clearly showed you don't have any grasp of them at all with your proven lies...
i also clearly showed how stupid you are with your comment about Obama being the worst liar and not realizing that would mean one would have to qualify the lies of others... you are out of your league here, little girl. time for you to run away in shame with your little tail tucked between your legs as all you scared little dogs do....
I'm not going anywhere! It's you who fears the facts and is cowering in the corner trembling like the little nancyboy that you are. Are you crying?
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#35 Dec 19, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, he didn't. he clearly campaigned on ending the wasted war in Iraq and continuing and expanding the real war on terror in Afghanistan. where were you? oh yeah, this is all so far above your level you cannot even comprehend it...
so why is it you cannot back up your psots with actual facts?
are you really this stupid? oh yes...you are, just a parrot whore...
yes you keep telling me im stupid, yet I feel smarter everytime I answear you.so what about obamacare no lie there.stupid.he knew.we do not care for him.his hands are pretty much tied for the next 3 years .there will be no amnesty.nsa yet one more lie lol.repeal repeal repeal thats what the next president get to do woodshit.stop with your lies obama lover.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#36 Dec 19, 2013
ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
oh brenda Dickless Cheney called as biologically impossible as it seems you somehow infected his mechanical member with crabs, the clap and chlamydia.
he strongly advised you to rush to the free clinic and seek treatment from the nice Mexicans working there.
now be a good little ho-bag and thank Obamacare for getting you all fixed up.
<< snicker >>
ok crazy, I have insurance im not illega.I laugh at you .haha.stupid how old are you moron.no crabs here.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#37 Dec 19, 2013
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going anywhere! It's you who fears the facts and is cowering in the corner trembling like the little nancyboy that you are. Are you crying?
yes hes crying.pipe dream is dead

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#38 Dec 19, 2013
wild child wrote:
<quoted text>yes you keep telling me im stupid, yet I feel smarter everytime I answear you.so what about obamacare no lie there.stupid.he knew.we do not care for him.his hands are pretty much tied for the next 3 years .there will be no amnesty.nsa yet one more lie lol.repeal repeal repeal thats what the next president get to do woodshit.stop with your lies obama lover.
i have never lied about obama. i was clearing up your lies about him.

a little early to be slurring your typing,isn't it? i think you might have a problem there....

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#39 Dec 19, 2013
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going anywhere! It's you who fears the facts and is cowering in the corner trembling like the little nancyboy that you are. Are you crying?
oh sweetie...you can kid yourself all you want, but you know who got spanked around here, it was you. you posted bullshit after bullshit and i keep schooling you on the real world..but then you are a stupid little girl, so someone has to....

we've done this so many times before. you post parroted shit you don't really understand and other people point out how you have been used like a gutter whore by the people you parrot...

i'm starting to think you like being used like that. they don't actually pay you, do they? so you must do it for free. i think we call that being a slut.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#40 Dec 19, 2013
wild child wrote:
<quoted text>yes hes crying.pipe dream is dead
Good. They waste time trying to follow saul alinsky's "rules for radicals". Nobody pays any attention to their sick behavior.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#41 Dec 19, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>oh sweetie...you can kid yourself all you want, but you know who got spanked around here, it was you. you posted bullshit after bullshit and i keep schooling you on the real world..but then you are a stupid little girl, so someone has to....
we've done this so many times before. you post parroted shit you don't really understand and other people point out how you have been used like a gutter whore by the people you parrot...
i'm starting to think you like being used like that. they don't actually pay you, do they? so you must do it for free. i think we call that being a slut.
Wrong, nancyboy! You are way too stupid to school anybody, the only thing you are capable of is behaving like a foulmouthed degenerate whose insults have no effect on me whatsoever.

P.S. You didn't spank me sweetie since i'm the one who beat the hell out of you.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#42 Dec 19, 2013
Don Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you mean. I don't know anyone better off than they were in 2000. In fact, everyone is much worse off; neighbors, friends, family all have had jobs downgraded. In the company I work for, not a single person has had a raise since before 2000. Lots of jobs eliminated and people are working for much much less. Looking at the statistics from 1980 on, our economy grew on average 3% a year, yet there was no income growth for the people who did the work. More than 100% of the growth went to the top 5%. Everyone else lost ground.
Obama should have been working this issue. I suggested when he first took office that it would take at least 6 years (if he stayed in office that long) for the economy to start helping the middle class. That was how long it took Clinton; and it finally appears the economy is starting to rebound from bush. The next two years might be an improvement, but if we allow another republican to take over the nation it is doubtful we can ever recover. Look at Reagan. He destroyed the earning capability of the middle class and it took from 1980 to 1996 to recover. That pretty much destroyed the boomer generation from having life of economic security no matter what your training, skills or ability to work hard. Another republican in office would destroy further generations.
you are right Don, people are NOT BETTER OFF, I know people in the medical field like therapists, in radiology also in the dental field who's hour have been cut to 20 hrs! these people are professionals and aren't doing good if their hours were slashed to 20. A second job would be ok if they could find a job where they would accommodate them in the way of scheduling them to work those days they can work only but how can these people ask for that kind of understanding when the company will ask if they will be able to work any hours the company needs them to work. If they can't work when needed they won't get hired! these regime is only getting worse and worse! NO ONE WANTS PART TIME JOBS! you get no benefits with part time hours not even vacation!
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#43 Dec 19, 2013
this regime

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#44 Dec 19, 2013
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, nancyboy! You are way too stupid to school anybody, the only thing you are capable of is behaving like a foulmouthed degenerate whose insults have no effect on me whatsoever.
P.S. You didn't spank me sweetie since i'm the one who beat the hell out of you.
exactly how did you do that, dearie? what posts of mine did you prove wrong?
this should be funny...
sandy1

Southold, NY

#45 Dec 19, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>exactly how did you do that, dearie? what posts of mine did you prove wrong?
this should be funny...
On another thread I listed impeachable offenses, and you refused to acknowlege them even though they were valid. All you have done is attack like a rabid dog. How the hell can anybody have a rational discussion with you? Admit you are a radical left-wing loon, your posts reflect that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 10 min Retribution 114
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 12 min Quirky 148,440
News Trump promises to sign DACA bill in public nego... 14 min Retribution 75
News Members of Haitian community react to Trump's c... 48 min Quirky 364
News RNC blasts Cory Booker for 'mansplaining' doubl... 1 hr T TigerWoods 6
News Nightmare for Dreamers 2 hr Raydot 28
News STUDY: Arizona's 'Dreamers' Make Up 8 Percent O... 2 hr Red Crosse 2
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 2 hr Air America 16,157
More from around the web