Obamacare Failures Imperil Hopes for ...

Obamacare Failures Imperil Hopes for Immigration Reform

There are 8 comments on the News Max story from Dec 17, 2013, titled Obamacare Failures Imperil Hopes for Immigration Reform. In it, News Max reports that:

President Barack Obama's ambitious and once promising plans to pass a comprehensive overhaul of the nation's immigration system have been sidetracked amid the fallout from the botched implementation of Obamacare, which continues to dog the administration.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Max.

Quirky

Denver, CO

#2 Dec 18, 2013
Yep, He`s a Big Fail!
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Dec 18, 2013
Oh toooo bad.
sheepleloveroyal ty

Pottstown, PA

#4 Dec 18, 2013
Without entitlements how would a big government agenda succeed. Without funding for big government how can they even offer it to anyone let alone ILLEGALS.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Dec 18, 2013
This is a good good story keep it up on top, so everyone can see.im delighted with obama and his bad work.seems to be going our american way!!!!!!!soon there will be nada for espanols ti look foward to, but going home of course.to think karma is doing its job.for all.thank you obama.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#6 Dec 18, 2013
wild child wrote:
This is a good good story keep it up on top, so everyone can see.im delighted with obama and his bad work.seems to be going our american way!!!!!!!soon there will be nada for espanols ti look foward to, but going home of course.to think karma is doing its job.for all.thank you obama.
Obamacare can crash and burn, and amnesty is a dead issue that needs to stay that way. Obama fails, America wins!
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Dec 18, 2013
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare can crash and burn, and amnesty is a dead issue that needs to stay that way. Obama fails, America wins!
yes to this I say hooooorrrrraaaaayyyyy.long live america minus illegals now get out dont drag on waiting for something that will never happen.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#8 Dec 18, 2013
wild child wrote:
<quoted text>yes to this I say hooooorrrrraaaaayyyyy.long live america minus illegals now get out dont drag on waiting for something that will never happen.
They can be out of here very quickly, just scoop up the anchors and run back across the border. See how easy that is?
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Dec 18, 2013
Looking worst by the day.nice pic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 5 min Not My President 10,856
Should Katrina be banned? 19 min Not My President 221
Is George a lonley troll who needs a man? 21 min Not My President 7
News Illegal Immigrant in Sanctuary City Trespasses,... 25 min Red Crosse 4
News Increased enforcement threatens undocumented im... 42 min Red Crosse 11
News The Trump Administration plans to end a refugee... 43 min Wildchild 1
News Combating the threat of white supremacy 52 min Red Crosse 285
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Well Well 147,650
More from around the web