Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are you getting the video feed from?
Give it up you clueless old F@rt!

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are you getting the video feed from?
I was using a Yahoo feed, but it craped out once too often.

Right now I'm getting it from NBC.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
"Morales' was forced to make an emergency landing in Austria, where he was confined for 14 hours in direct violation of international law, while Austrian authorities demanded that they be allowed to search his plane."
WTF?
I wasn't aware of this part of the story. It was a colossal mistake if this spin pans out. The implications of 'confining' a head of state are huge. I wouldn't want to be working in the US Foreign Service or in a US Embassy if this story is true. I cannot believe that we would act so cavalier about international law. I wouldn't be surprised if Bush and Chaney had the huevos to do such a thing, but Obama?
I think this spin needs a little research, Jax. The countries denying airspace were well within the law.., but 'confining' a head of state upon an emergency landing is way off the books.
Where to start?

Okay, first off, just like the NSA scandal, I'm not convinced Obama was exactly "in the loop".

Everything I can find seems to suggest it was pressure (possibly even threats) from our government, primarily the intelligence community, with no evidence at all that Obama had any direct knowledge that it was even happening (at least in the beginning).

Second, the story pans out. Morales was forced to make an emergency landing, because his plane was getting low on fuel after having been diverted and he was forced to sit there for 14 hours while first the Austrians and then (for some reason) the Spanish Ambassador demanded that they allow them to search his plane.

Imagine for just one minute our absolute outrage if Air Force One had been forced to make such a landing and our President had sat on the tarmac for 14 hours with some foreign power demanding that they be allowed to search Air Force One.

Even Obama's worst political enemies would be up in arms about it.

Everybody has decided to divide up into this right -vs- left mindset and I think it's a mistake.

Just like the NSA scandal, this isn't about Obama. It's looking more and more like it's about rouge elements within our own government assuming too much power and not fully informing their higher-ups what's really going on.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it up you clueless old F@rt!
Oh shut the h*ll up and get a life you little stain.

He was talking to me.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

P!nk - Are We All We Are
http://sq1.us/thread/1129/nk-all

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Spain: We were told Snowden was on Bolivia plane

Spain on Friday said it had been warned along with other European countries that former U.S. intelligence worker Edward Snowden was aboard the Bolivian presidential plane this week, an acknowledgement that the manhunt for the fugitive leaker had something to do with the plane's unexpected diversion to Austria...

...Spanish Foreign Minister Jose Manuel Garcia-Margallo told Spanish National Television that "they told us that the information was clear, that he was inside."

He did not identify who "they" were and declined to say whether he had been in contact with the U.S. But he said that European countries' decisions were based on the tip. France has since sent a letter of apology to the Bolivian government.

http://news.yahoo.com/spain-were-told-snowden...
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh shut the h*ll up and get a life you little stain.
He was talking to me.
You are the one who leaves stains all around you sick Fk. You need to disappear into the weirdo Abyss. Take your AIDs with you Fkhead!

“The Beast Within”

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who leaves stains all around you sick Fk. You need to disappear into the weirdo Abyss. Take your AIDs with you Fkhead!
HOOOOOOOOOOWL!!

He who fights with 'monsters', might take care lest he thereby become a 'monster'.......
For if you gaze for long into a ABYSS, the ABYSS gazes also into you.
For it is thee, that thy fearest has become and has been the 'monster'.

K I D S

http://youtu.be/fe4EK4HSPkI

MGMT
origvideo.....{M}

“dystopian proles”

Level 6

Since: Feb 09

ludovico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

In China, Take Care of Your Parents — Or Else
Mothers and fathers aren’t the only ones urging adult children to visit their parents. China’s lawbooks are now issuing the same imperative.
http://blog.aarp.org/2013/07/01/chinese-law-o...

My Cup Runneth Over [With Love]

http://youtu.be/Sjp9Dcx2GMU

Ed Ames
GChildVideo

“for whom the bell tolls”

Level 6

Since: Dec 10

fate is the hunter

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

===Alone Again, Naturally===

http://youtu.be/QXchjlBaIVU

Gilbert O'Sullivan
lost=highway=videos

“the luck of the draw”

Level 6

Since: Mar 09

the cross of lorraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

X Crypsis X wrote:
===Alone Again, Naturally===
http://youtu.be/QXchjlBaIVU
Gilbert O'Sullivan
lost=highway=videos
***Fade into You***

http://youtu.be/Ua-QyOsGkfc

*Mazzy*Star*
jb4u*videos

“Lets Go - Why Not”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

Road to Perdition

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

J ValJean wrote:
<quoted text>
***Fade into You***
http://youtu.be/Ua-QyOsGkfc
*Mazzy*Star*
jb4u*videos
NEED YOU

http://youtu.be/6qcTibPfDZw

DONNIE OWENS
CC

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
" The Government Is Snooping Through Your Snail Mail"
I'm reading your mail. So what!
I'm glad that you can see the humor in this.

I don't.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad that you can see the humor in this.
I don't.
I agree, I don't either, Jax.
Infringe: A very important word.

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Mount Vesuvius

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, I don't either, Jax.
You're infringing on this thread,
go away closet commie.

“what say you”

Since: Feb 10

main street

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
Did Zimmerman infringe on Martin?

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
You're infringing on this thread,
go away closet commie.
Hey V.

Hope you've had a good 4th of July weekend.

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Mount Vesuvius

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey V.
Hope you've had a good 4th of July weekend.
Yes, I had a nice quiet one,
We were supposed to go to Big Bear Lake for the weekend, but as you know, my mother in law's been ill,
that has put a damper on all travel arrangements and festivities.
My boy did make the trip to Big Bear with our friends.
Did a lot of work around the house,
All in all a productive weekend.
Hope yours was good too.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
That's all cool Posit and I'm not just saying this to take a swipe at you, but the day when we could have a casual conversation about anything is way past.

I don't want to fight with you. I don't intend to insult you and I bear you no ill will. I just don't care what you have to say anymore.

I've seen you insult good people, attack their families and align yourself with the most repulsive characters that ever slithered across a keyboard and now you think that just because we MIGHT agree on a single issue I'm supposed to forget all that and have a nice friendly conversation?

Not in this lifetime.

You have harassed women relentlessly, made accusations (of a sexual nature) that were so outrageous Topix deleted the posts, posted lies, made threats...hell Pos, you even questioned the honor of my service to this country, insulted my family, threatened to post private information you said you had collected about me and spread those ridiculous rumors that you claimed you heard from the people I went to high school with, all because I don't agree with much of what you have to say, and you still don't get it.

If you haven't noticed, the people that frequent this thread can disagree without fighting and resorting to the kind of games you and your...what's the word I'm looking for...let's just say ILK...are so fond of.

Fine, there may be an issue or two we agree on. There are dozens that we don't and how you've handled those disagreements has framed my view of you as a person.

I can't stop you from replying to my posts, but I can promise you that this is the only response you're going to get.

I gave up on you a long time ago and frankly, having you agree with me in public doesn't do my credibility any favors.

I feel like there should be an "and another thing" in here somewhere, but I'm sure you get the point.

I would just as soon you stayed out of our conversations and go back where you belong.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all cool Posit and I'm not just saying this to take a swipe at you, but the day when we could have a casual conversation about anything is way past.
I don't want to fight with you. I don't intend to insult you and I bear you no ill will. I just don't care what you have to say anymore.
I've seen you insult good people, attack their families and align yourself with the most repulsive characters that ever slithered across a keyboard and now you think that just because we MIGHT agree on a single issue I'm supposed to forget all that and have a nice friendly conversation?
Not in this lifetime.
You have harassed women relentlessly, made accusations (of a sexual nature) that were so outrageous Topix deleted the posts, posted lies, made threats...hell Pos, you even questioned the honor of my service to this country, insulted my family, threatened to post private information you said you had collected about me and spread those ridiculous rumors that you claimed you heard from the people I went to high school with, all because I don't agree with much of what you have to say, and you still don't get it.
If you haven't noticed, the people that frequent this thread can disagree without fighting and resorting to the kind of games you and your...what's the word I'm looking for...let's just say ILK...are so fond of.
Fine, there may be an issue or two we agree on. There are dozens that we don't and how you've handled those disagreements has framed my view of you as a person.
I can't stop you from replying to my posts, but I can promise you that this is the only response you're going to get.
I gave up on you a long time ago and frankly, having you agree with me in public doesn't do my credibility any favors.
I feel like there should be an "and another thing" in here somewhere, but I'm sure you get the point.
I would just as soon you stayed out of our conversations and go back where you belong.
I'll post where I choose to and comment when I want to.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••